NeoN-HNCO Productions RP 3 - ERROR:409 (Ingame)

Started by NejinOniwa, May 02, 2009, 06:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

(All characters, questions and outgame discussions go in
the Outgame Thread.)

!!!IRRELEVANT NOTICE IN CAPS!!!
The Haru-Natalliance was bought up by its mother company, HNCO-NeoN Corporation.

*hem-hem*
Anyways, my friends, as always.
First of all, I'm too lazy to build an entirely new stage - it takes too much effort and doesn't get as good in the end anyway.
Therefore, we will be using the same stage (world) as RP 2 - ERROR:422, meaningly the continent of Quarmote, in the world EWAR. For references, I recommend you to check out the E:422 Outgame and Ingame threads, since they contain lots of good rants and facts about the world. (also you see just how easy it is for an RP to die - make sure to keep this one alive, folks! -w-)

This time we'll be using a stage of a very well known event - the Vassican covert assault on the Halderan Royal Hel family. It will involve lots of spying and sneaking and stuff, but of course also battling heavily armed, lightly armed and all-kinds of enemies - from all sides.

But now, let's hear it for our old heroes of COPYPASTA!!!
Quote from: "Rules of Character Designing"
First of all, RULE OF SRS BIZNS: Be serious. You'll want your character to act accordingly to the situation, and for that you need a character that fits in (somewhat). Think of the setting - what kind of person is likely to be in this situation, interested in doing something about it? This is to filter away the "XD<3LOL SO RANDOM" entries from your mind, so you can get it right on the first try.

NAME: This one is pretty obvious. Make up one.
RACE: If you're a vampire, write that. If you're an old-school Elf, scribble it down. If you're a three-headed monster frog, punch it in.
CLASS: To go even further towards old-school DnD, the character class now represents your archetype - Fighter, Sailor, etc. Class can be anything between a job type (like cook or maid) and something entirely random (like Vagabond or Homeless guy) - it represents what you've been doing until now, and thus what skills you have gained from this. (see Class Skills)
ORIGIN: Just pick a random spot on the map if you're lazy. Since this can be a quite important part, please ask if you have any questions.

APPEARANCE: The general looks of your character. Fatness, pink hair, peg leg or Super-Moe - anything that ways goes here. IMPORTANT: Make sure you write down your Weight/Height here.
PERSONALITY: All random personality traits and quirks go here. This section might be seen as important, since the quality of roleplay is largely based on how well one adapts to one's character. Much innovativeness and fun ideas encouraged!
BACKGROUND: So here you write a little something to make that random island or country your character comes from a little less random, and your character's appearance a little less shunkan idou plot device-ish. Once again, tap away at the keyboard as much as you like!

STATS SECTION: Here you have 120 points to spend away with as you like. The base stats will be:
Strength
Dexterity
Intelligence

With the last one being stuff like willpower and stress tolerance. You can have maximally 20 in a single stat (unless you have REALLY good reasons to do otherwise).
The rest will be spent on SKILLS and ABILITIES. Skills can be anything from Swordfighting and Navigation to Climbing or Singing. Most skills are pretty self-explanatory but if you have something that isn't all too obvious then write a short note about what it is.
Class Skills - While some characters will be off-the-road and old-school fighters or so, some will also have had some sort of employment or general work-ism. To make things as simple yet complex as possible these do all come with a few set necessary skills, which generally encompass the same things, you are allowed to compile all those skills into a single value. For example, a Sailor could have the following skills from his job:
Navigation
Swimming
Sailing
and so on. If you character was a Sailor, then, all these skills would be compiled into a single Class Set, sharing the same value. Important is that one character cannot have more than one Class Set at a time.
IMPORTANT! Weaponry skills aren't included in your Class Set - you must invest in those on their own. SP rule: The more you specify your preferred weapon type, the more boost you will gain with that weapon, but also become less and less skilled with other types - thus, being very unspecific gains you an overall equal skill with many weapons, while being quite weak in all styles. (example skills: Weaponry = Very unspecific; Close-Combat Weapons = Unspecific; Swordfighting = Specific; Zaro Usage = Weapon-specific, full boost.)

Abilities are special stuff, like inborn talents or special effects, and can be stuff like Resistance to poisons and alcohol, Natural armor or (!) Mikuru Beam - it's your choice. I won't dictate point costs much, but use these as guidelines:
Lesser 5p Lagom (moderate) 10p Greater 20p

EQUIPMENT: Here's this section again. It's pretty basic - use you own judgment and get yourself fitting weapons, items and stuff like that. I recommend not having too many weapons as well - the basic issue of carrying the stuff is still De Facto (no hoipoi capsules people ). Now three examples of stuff you DO NOT HAVE:
MOE SLAVE GIRLS.
NUKES.
MECHAS.

since the second two are just cheating, and the first one is just NOT ALLOWED. If you absolutely must, then kidnap another player (although I won't be responsible for the consequences! )

Now some advice on BALANCE:

BASE STATS
6 is bad, 10 is normal, 13 is good, 16 is extreme and 20 is way overkill.
SKILLS
1 is total newbie, 5 is beginner, 10 and you've got all basics down, 15 and you're starting to learn special stuff, 20 and you're good at special stuff, 25 and you've mastered almost everything, 30 and above and you're probably legendary and making up own techniques and teaching people.
Powergaming IS allowed, but i'd not say it's encouraged ^-^; Also, a very low karma will make you eternally followed by misfortune and stuff. Karma is important (and lowering it a way of punishment ) and the only base stat which fluctuates rather heavily depending on your actions. One the other hand it might just also be that little thing you don't care scrap about, like Charisma in DnD - but it's also a way of determining who gets caught in the pitfall, and such; In other words, the DM's bully button. >:3

Quarmote, a continent roughly the size of Australia. It is located on just north of the polar circle. Mostly consisting of deserts and with three big nations: Two kingdoms, Vassica in the southwest and Haldera in the east, and then the pseudo-democracy of Peltair all along the north. The Motim desert lies great in the middle of it all, separating the countries from each other - the only actual borders are on the eastern edge between the Halderan city Luthisport and the Peltairan Sandisdale mountain ridge, a border stretch of around 10 miles.
In the middle of the continent is the huge mountain chain The Fire Daggers, which splits the continent (and Peltair) in two distinct parts. (for more info read the 422 Outgame thread)

(bigger version)

Quarmote is a puzzling region. It is roughly on the same latitude as Alaska, but somehow maintains a tropical heat all the year - historians and scientists are all baffled as to why this is; the rest of the people just don't know.
Relations between countries are varying. Peltair is the largest of the countries on the continent, and keeps a tremendous economy, since it is largely trade-centered as a nation; Both Haldera and Vassica have somewhat good or neutral stances towards them. Between the two kingdoms themselves, though, exists an old blood-feud that has been there since the foundings a thousand years ago. They are both wielders of powerful military forces - however, their structures are greatly different.
The Vassican military is vast - much greater in numbers than the Halderan - and is a classical warfare machine driven by taxpayers' money commanded by the King himself.
The Halderan military, on the other hand, is an interesting and complex apparatus. It is ruled over by the Steel Council, a unit of specially appointed counselors with the highest one acting as a link and mediator between the King and Council. Thus, the army is quite independent - it has in historical perspective been called a "State Militia".
The Halderan military is big, but not as great as the Vassican in numbers - however what they lack in manpower they make up for in expertise and scientific advancement. While cavalry is difficult to use well in the desert, there is a small unit - something the Vassicans do not have - and the special intelligence operatives of the Halderan army, the Expers, even use experimental weaponry such as acidic and explosive chemicals in combat.

Currently it is year 1317 A.F.K. (after founding of the kingdom). It is only  a few days after Vassican spies assassinated Haldera's king Nikrus the First, and the country is in turmoil, forcing the military's supreme organ, the Steel Council, to take over all national matters. Moreover, the throne stands without an heir from the ancient Hel lineage - thus, the nobles of Haldera are plotting all they can in order to gain more power of their own.
Haldera is currently ruled by Haral Luchnir, the newly-appointed Blade Counselor - that is, the highest of the Counselors of the Steel Council - who anxiously seeks to calm the nation, and knows Vassicans well enough to see that this isn't all they've got in store for their hated enemies.
Vassica is entirely ruled by King Val-Som-Fecitis, 40 years old. Crown Prince Val-Dae-Mahyre, who is 15, is starting to become a force of his own, as his father verdicts - a perfect candidate for a next king, if things go well.
Peltair's rule is, as always, a conglomerate of power between the Mercantiles, a collective of the most influencing merchants in the nation, and the Electives, democratically appointed representatives of the people. The leader of the Mercantiles is currently Radjamhan Vite, newly appointed Elder, and water-merchant from Izcrath; and the Electives are currently lead by Bahartdyc Tal'Aum, a priest of Haelfyre.

There exists two major religions in Quarmote: the Church of Luthar, the god of light; And the "Old Way", dedicated to the god of fire, Haelfyre.
The Lutharians are only a few decades old in the region, but are a great force in other places; They are mostly active in the easternmost region, with Luthisport in Haldera as their regional center, and a few churches around Haldera and eastern Peltair. The Old Ways are spread everywhere, but Temples dedicated to Haelfyre exist in a few places around the continent. Once the temples were great of size and glamour, but some have been lost from man's knowledge. The bigger ones left are Virdui in Vassica, the Sandisdale temple in Peltair, and the main temple in Haelsport, Haldera, residence of the High Priestess. There is also the ruins of a once great temple-city known as Ost in Peltair, between the capital of Izcrath and the Milesvide fort.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CHARACTER DESIGNING!!!
The various magical arts are unknown to the people of Quarmote. The only magic-like thing they have are the Knights of Luthar, who have some lesser paladin-like abilities; and people in the greater levels of priesthood, who sometimes possess some odd abilities.
THEREFORE!
If you design a mage or otherwise magical character, be sure to make him or her good at concealing it - otherwise they'll go BURN THE WITCH! or something.

And that's all for today's servings of Copypasta!
Let's get to character creation, everyone!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

like nejin, i'm too lazy to do anything but copy-pasta! =D
NAME: choco
RACE: shapeshifter :3
CLASS: wandering artist
ORIGIN: the fifth deminsion of i'm to lazy to come up with anything :3 (let's just call it the north blue! xD )
AGE: age is relative to state of mind! (chalk me up for infinity)

APPEARANCE: ht: 183 cm (roughly 6 ft) wt: .........143 >_> brown eyes and purple hair and small bone structure and hourglass figure and avarage chest and glasses and dark peasent clothes :3
PERSONALITY: lacks a self esteem, depressed, random, happy sometimes, likes music, sweets, nature, guys with the stature of twigs and long flowing hair (bishie kawaii OMG!!)
dislikes spiders, spicy food, those who don't know their place
BACKGROUND:where did i come from you ask? i have no idea! some northern corner of the world i think. :3

STATS SECTION: Here you have 120 points to spend away with as you like. The base stats will be:
Strength 14
Dexterity 17
Intelligence 16
Karma 14
Mind 15
creativity 18
singing (performance) 16
laziness! 5
streetfighting 5

EQUIPMENT: bag of holding!, monehs, plushies, wooden sword, bedroll and extra blankets, extra set of clothes, soap, sketchbook and pencils, quill pen, ink, lantern, oil, butterfly knife, old (love) letter
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Just a question, can you became a non humaniod character? If not, this is my chara, if yes, I will edit it ASAP
NAME: Sea Marine
RACE:  Human
CLASS: Ex Knight now Fisherman
ORIGIN: Haldera

APPEARANCE: ht: 175 cm, weight 180 pounds. Have  short black hair and tanned skin since often goes fishing. Have strong legs muscle and quite buff.
PERSONALITY: calm, understanding, patient, a little low on self esteem, hard to trust people new to him. Dislike traitor, manipulating people
BACKGROUND: Originally a knight (and a little capability in herbalism learned in his free time) in service of haldera military, he quits the military after in the turmoil, the military failed to protect his lover. Heartbroken and disgust by the halderan noble who tried to gain power even when the country in chaos, he vows to never serve under military again and lead a life where he and his deceased lover dream of, a peaceful life as fisherman. However, things didn't go as he planned (C'mon, if not then I will only lead as a life as fisherman and never have a role in this game)

STATS SECTION: Here you have 120 points to spend away with as you like.
Strength 15
Dexterity 10
Intelligence 16
Karma 10
Mind 18
Skills
Shield Fighting (ability to use shield as defense and offensive weapon) 16
Fishing (ability to catch fish or other catchable animal) 14
Herbalism (ability to use natural resources creating medicine or poison) 10
Sailing 6
Ability
Keen sense (ability to detect unknown presence and trap) 5
EQUIPMENT
Worn out tower shield, Fishing set, Compounding set, a sleeping bag

If this is wrong, let me know, I'll edit it
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Choco...
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GUYS
To read through the old RP threads first, didn't i?
Then you would be reminded that this is NOT modern-day anything. Shiz is like 16-1700's with a twist. Read the RP2 Outgame thread, and do over! It's important.

Seamore: I wouldn't recommend that. Halderans, as a people, are...quite isolated from the whole magic thing. You'd be banished or shot on the spot.
Quite a good chara you've got there, though! Never heard of a Swordian (Halderan military term for melee weapon users) using a shield only, but with that herbalism/healing knowledge you could be well fit for an Exper (Experimental/Scientific weapon user/healer Hal. Mil. class), melee type. Please decide on a military Class if you're going to be an Ex-mil. Read up on this in the RP2 Outgame thread! (is in bottom of my sig for now)

Added after 3 hours 44 minutes:

To be a bit more specific, Choco, you need to remember...
THE RULE OF SRS BIZNS.
Be serious. You'll want your character to act accordingly to the situation, and for that you need a character that fits in (somewhat). Think of the setting - what kind of person is likely to be in this situation, interested in doing something about it?

Added after 45 minutes:

EWAR's got it's own thread now.
GOTO! [/url]

Vaereth

Nej need some help. I try to read previous Outgame and Ingame topics but got stuck ;026 Can you please wright in few sentences if it do not bother you what happend before, what is the time in game and what we suppose to do in RPG. Cuz so many unknown words get me lost and to translate them all and then to understand the essence of RPG can take me more than one day :(  :(  
About the char biography I understood clear. Just  now studing the geography/history and EWAR topics
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

The EWAR topic linked to in my sig contains everything that possibly could be necessary for good comprehension of the world.

But to put it plain and simple, it's a fantasy setting with very scarce amounts of magic. The country is called Haldera, and the king has just been killed.

Anything more, read the Ewar thread!

Vaereth

Ok thanks ^_^  And what about the main line of RPG (or what our mission in the RPG could be)? Or it is also written in Ewar thread?

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

NejinOniwa

That'll be revealed once we get going, you you. -w-
NOBODY EXCEPT ME KNOWS ANYTHING >:3

Vaereth

Seamore

Really interesting, and yeah I jump out from the gun without watching.  Damn, I'm always get hasty when happy. Haste makes waste. Gomen. Okay, I will edit the character but for now, I'm studying the detail history of your setting. Feel like learning history, but meh. All in the name of FUN.

NejinOniwa

Hey, don't worry! I wouldn't exactly expect you to notice the small things on the first try, now would I? ^^; That's pretty much the only miss you made, too, so don't worry -w- maybe some more detail on where in haldera you come from wouldn't hurt, but that's about it.

Alex S

Thought I'd get in on this.  Hope my character isn't too sci-fi, but the sci-fi abilities would only be used sparingly.

NAME: Alex Sushiama
RACE: Human
CLASS: Dimensional Drifter/Scholar
ORIGIN: The Different Dimension
AGE: Does it matter when time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so?

APPEARANCE: Alex is tall with medium-length brown hair and glasses. He wears a peculiar type of armor underneath a torn, ratty, tan cloak. Height: 178 cm Weight: 68kg.
PERSONALITY: Intelligent and distrustful. Suspicious of anyone he doesn't trust completely. Always watching out for the next threat and analyse it. Extremely good at math.
BACKGROUND: After being abducted to a different dimensional plane, Alex was put through training in order to use the powers of the Different Dimension for fighting. Prior to translating to the Different Dimension, Alex was a math scholar who studied rigorously and had little time for much else. He applied the same disipline to his Different Dimension training. After entering the land of Quarmote, Alex was still able to utilize the techniques learned in the Different Dimension, but the abilities became harder to use.

Strength          12
Dexterity         09
Intelligence      20
Karma             09
Mind              10

Skills
Analyze           15
Bladed Weapons    15

Abilities
Dimensional Dodge  10   Phase into Different Dimension to dodge attacks.
Dimensional Strike 10   Phase into Different Dimension to surprise attack or materialize weapon into opponent.
Dimension Access   10   Access the Different Dimension to store items.

Initial Inventory:
Narrow Longsword
Blade-tipped chain
Glasses
D.D. Armor

NOTE: Except for Dimension Access, the Dimensional abilities are only used in emergencies, due to it looking like magic.  Dimension Access used in private.

Vaereth

Nejin, I hope everthing is ok)) ^_^

NAME: Aureliel (Short form can be Auri or Rel)

RACE: Winged Race (it is something  like  the angel race. But I don't call Auri's race like that cuz in the world from which she came from there is only one God Race with different types: Winged type, Tailed type, Underwater type and so one)

CLASS: the hired shot/ narrator of folk tales

ORIGIN: The God World of Lieth.

AGE: Just give up to count when she lived in The God World. After been exiled she lost her eternal youth and started to "grow in age", but the changes in her appearance  happen  very slowly. So she resembles a nineteen-year-old girl.

APPEARANCE: Tall girl with short dark hair and with very light-brown eyes (this colour can resemble gold sometimes). Auri is wearing light leather armor with the holes for the wings. This holes are protected with boa which is made of light chain mail. Aureliel can take it off when she needs her wings. The boa also have a cloth hood which is in the same grey colour as the chain mail. Height: 168 cm Weight: 48kg

Edit about wings: Aureliel can hide them by taking them into the body andy pull them out if they are needed.

PERSONALITY: Auri was very disobedient at her native world. After arriving to the the land of Quarmote she became also very distrustful. But the living in the Quarmote for nearly 30 years made Auri to become more intelligent, obedient and kind but she still remained distrustful.

Likes to think over her battle tactics in details and analyze her actions in advance. Also like to tell tales and stories about her world and some other worlds in which she managed to been (Of cause it happens when smb want to listen to her stories) and to climb up the trees (professional habit)

BACKGROUND: Before telling about Auri I write some info about Lieth world in case of appearing questions.

Lieth is a world which is divided on three parts: the God World, the Mortal World and the Spirit World. In the God World lives God Race with its types that I mentioned before, in the Mortal world live Gleiva (they resemble Humans in appearance but they are much kind and like to follow  the law and  order)  and  Ingvi  (Half God Race and Half Gleiva) Races. In the Spirit World lives Immortal Spirits. Ingvi, Gleiva  and Gods can freely visit each others parts of the Lieth world but they can live only in that part in which they are born. Only Ingvi Race (after some years of living in each God and Mortal part) can choose in which part they want to live. But neither God nor Gleiva and Ingvi Races can visit the Spirit world before the Time comes which is different for each Race. At the close of that Time members of Ingvi, Gleiva and Gods go to visit Spirit Gates. When they enter in them they are not suppose to come back, only if The Spirits allow the Entered to reborn. Spirits also can visit all three parts of the Lieth world.

So Auri was born in the God World of Lieth and have inborn two pare of wings which helped her to improve her skills in running, jumping, dodging and of course flying.  But she was very naughty girl and love to behave like a hooligan. And one day she managed to break a rune which helps to transfere Gods, Ingvi and Gleiva to the entrance of the Spirit Gates. Moreover the power of the run released the Evil Spirits which took form and shape of three other Races and start to sow Chaos.  By the help of Four Races the rune was repaired but the Evil Spirits had already settled between three worlds and become hyperactive in their evil work.

The Spirits wanted to punish  Aureliel and with agreement of Gods, Ingvi and Gleiva her wings was cut off  and she was exiled from the Lieth to the Corridors  which are used by Spirits to travel between different worlds. But before Auri left her native world Spirits wanted to grand one simple wish of her as a gift of mercy.  So Auri wished to take two of magic pistols that was made for the battle against the Evil Spirits (the pistols don't require power to shoot. They use God Power instead)  and  the  gate with the help of which she could found the bullets for her weapons.

Auri couldn't travel through Corridors for long cuz it took too much power so she found and spoke to the Keeper of Corridors and he transferred Aureliel to a random world for living (it appears to be the land of Quarmote). As a price for the transfer the Keeper  took  almost all of Auri's eternal youth and half of her God power.

Now Auri is living in Quarmote for already 30 years. During this time she managed to improve her skills in shooting, sneaking and hiding in long grass, bushes, tree leaves and started to work as a hired shot.

STATS SECTION:

Strength 7
Dexterity 14
Intelligence 7
Karma 6
Mind 8

Skills
Running 8
Jumping 13
Sneaking 9
Hiding 8
Shooting 16
Dodging 8

Abilities
Flying 6 (the wings are in state of regrowth now. It happens cuz of that half of the God Power which is still remained. Wings are weak)
Magic Bullets 10 (Auri can use as bullets her own God Power. These bullets are more powerful than common ones and can break through the different kinds of metal. But these bullets take a lot of power for the present  (it is so because of pistols that use the God Power twice in this case: for making  a magic bullet and for shooting) so Auri can produce only 12 bullets (After the 12th bullet no power is left for Auri, even for surviving).

Inventory
Magic Pistols
Gate
Leather Armor
Boa with the hood
Little purses where reserve bullets are kept (fasten to the belt)
Middle haversack where the provision is kept (cuz Auri is a hired shot she travels a lot)

Seamore

Ok, this is my character version II. I totally revamped the character. Hope this time everything ok, since if not, I probably going to be infected by copy paste syndrome.

Name: Ageha Seamorine
Class: Ex-Exper (Battlefield Medical Division)
Race: Human
DOB: 7th Month 17th day 1291 A.F.K.
Height: 175 cm
Weight:  75Kg
Origin: Luthisport
Appearance: Have short black hair (with hair style like Emiya Shirou) and tanned skin since often goes out either fishing or get some herb. Have a scar above his right eye (though rarely seen because of his hair style). Have strong leg muscle for endurance rather than speed. A little bit buff, but not usually seen since he prefer to wear full clothes and a cloak above it that cover all over his body.

Personality:  
Quiet, patient, understanding, always tries to keep calm and logical and kind, but he is quite a moody type, and when he is in a bad mood, he changed into cold, yet never to the point of cruel. A little bit distrustful to others but he’s work on it in urge of his deceased Girlfriend saying, “It’s hard to trust others, but isn’t better to trust than to doubt?”. Still, he keeps his head when involving trust.
Usually dislike battle, but he never back down when forced to battle. In battle, he usually support others in his past, but because of his new twist in life, he changed his tactics to use shield boomerang initially to watch it’s effect to the enemy (either facing small fries or huge threat) then defending enemy assault with his shield and endurance while calculating the best counter.

Background:
Childhood
The second child of three child family (with him as the second child and the only male), he has somewhat shaky childhood. His parents are a devout follower the church of Luthar and always urge of their family to follow it, yet he choose not to be a follower, rather to choose to study herbal and compounding knowledge. He also have a bad habit to run away for a while to go fishing. Because of this, he is in constant conflict with his parents. It is because of the influence of his childhood friend (and later Girlfriend) that he can keep his composure and confidence in his choice.

His childhood friend (Erica Fontaine) is only four years younger than him, yet she is a girl with strong will, strong mind and much more mature way of thinking comparing to her age even when in her childhood. Her family also a devout follower of the church of Luthar, but she is more open minded which is the reason why she never opposed Ageha choice and actually support him. She has a goal to become a Knight of the church of Luthar (Paladin) and ever since young age already training swordplay. She always drags Ageha to train with her since she said a strong mind come from a strong body. A little bit reluctant to help but to make sure he didn’t hurt her (at least minimize) in training, he always trained with her bringing nothing but a shield.

Present day
He alrady quits the Exper because of an incident that twist with his and her lover life. Realizing that an former Exper most likely be hunted by his own former comrade. He sets out to Peltair.

Status
Strength 11
Dexterity 10
Intelligence 15
Karma 7
Mind 16

Skills
Shield Fighting 11
Herbal / Compounding 15
Swimming 5
Cooking 10

Abilities
Keen Sense 5
Shield Boomerang 5
Shield Guard 5
Rebuke 5

Note about skills/ability
Shield Fighting, ability to use shield as defense and offense weapon. The strength as offense weapon based on defensive capabilities and shield fighting skill
Herbal/Compounding, Knowledge and ability to identify and use natural or synthetic resources for creating medicine, antidote, poison, ailment cure, bomb, whatever (Though because of his background as battlefield medic, he is more resourceful in medicine, antidote and poison to weaken opponent (not kill though. Example sleeping potion) are staple of his inventory and smoke potion to create diversion and opening for his comrade).
Swimming, I think this one is obvious.
Cooking, also obvious
Keen sense ability to detect unknown present and trap but can’t exactly determine their nature and exact place
Shield Boomerang, throw shield as a boomerang.
Shield Guard, use shield more effectively, have some chance to block an attack perfectly.
Rebuke, used in conjunction with shield guard, every successful perfect block, he will immediately bash the opponent using shield. (in other word, shield variation for counter attack)

Initial Equipment
Large shield (he carried it on his back, like qubeley and queen mantha funnel storage)
Work glove
Boots
Compounding Set
Iron armor
Normal Cloak
Necklace (no defense capability or any use, but this is an important item for him)
Chemical Belt (Actually a belt with a bag one of it’s side specially made for containing chemical potion. Can hold seven potion. Current items in bag, 2 medicine potion, 1 antidote, 2 bomb, 2 smoke potions)
Traveling bag (Medium sized traveling bag. Current inventory, compounding set, fills up to 50% of the bag)

BTW Nejin, the background here is a shortened one. I have created a more detailed one, but wonder if this story would go along/clash with the story in your mind. Do you already dead set on the story, or there some space for revision?

NejinOniwa

BLOOD AND HELLS, DELTA IS BROKEN AND MY HUEG HANDS ARE FORCED TO USE THIS DAMN CRAPTOP UMPC FOR TYPING. THE PAIN!!!

(has now plugged in usual keybord. Rage is gone. Kthx.)

Sorry for being absent, but yeah, not much choice, now had I.

Anyways, for the charas. I'm absolutely not forcing anything on you - and for sure, your characters (and their abilities too) work well in EWAR (the Ra "magic" system is so extensively structured it's hardly worth calling magic anymore, so it pretty much can fit in anything that's physically possible, and quite a few things that's not, what we know of at least). I'm just reminding you that playing "unnatural", so to say, characters, force you to take everything out of perspective. For example, Vae's chara works fine enough, seeing as she has 30 years of Quarmote behind her - Alex's, though, will always be forced to see things out of his perspective. Different lines of thought and such from what other Halderans and so think. Not at all a barrier if you can handle it, but it requires some basic roleplaying experience. Not questioning your abilities, just reminding you.
Also remember you'll be alienated the instant you start using your powers so much that someone recognizes them as powers different than what they're familiar with. Simply put - it's high risk, and gain you can't determine beforehand. If you're ready to take it, though, take nothing from me on that, but go on with your ideas to full. Do things properly, not half-heartedly! -w-

Enough of that now, I'm not one to crack down on characters.
Now for some advisory.
Bundle your points. Personally, Sea, I wouldn't classify shieldfighting "moves" as abilities, rather bundle them together in one big skill and have it at that. Vae, same with you, those skills of yours should be bundled as well, into Acrobatics and Firearms. Way to spend your points better, since you get higher level that way -w- Also, put some extras on your Stats. That's necessary. Alex seems to be fine on that point.

Rule number one of RP's: Follow the rules as loosely as possible. And in this game, there aren't many rules except to do what you CAN do, physically...to your limit.

NOW I'M OFF TO WATCH MY NATION KICK SOME CANADIAN ASS IN HOCKEY, LAWL >:3

Added after 4 hours 58 minutes:

we lost the game
:(