Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

I THOUGHT MINECRAFT LET ME ALONE

WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING STILL

and grats paul! =D

My my, aren't you lovely~

Dr. Kraus

MINECRAFT, YOU WILL ALWAYS RETURN TO IT. ALWAYS.

stewartsage

Oh damn, I forgot to include this in my last post:  Good work Paul!

Chocofreak13

@paul: yay! now you can play GTA in real life!! xD

i would never want to be a sports mom. but i would be damn proud to be a hockey mom. >:3

also: when speaking of the os-tans, that's their theme song, so that's the WEBSITE'S theme song. but in terms of a themesong for US, then that MIGHT fit.

as for "over the hills and far away", i haven't heard or sung that song in awhile, but i don't think it fits us well enough to be considered our "theme song". "wishmaster", maybe. has MOAR CHORUS and MORE GUITAR RIFFS.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

HAMSTER.
A PRINCESS.
HEART-BURN.
SEVEEEEN SEAGULLS.

Nichi

Well, I learned that 2k-tan the Desktop can't handle BluRay playback; while it plays fine, the colors on the screen get completely screwed up once the movie is finished and I return to the desktop (It looking like some psychedelic, '60s thing; I took a picture of it I'll try to post tomorrow when I get off work, although it's a DSi picture, so it's not very high quality).

From now on, I'll just use my PS3 for BluRay; there's much less to go wrong on there

Also, I forgot to mention in my past several posts; good job getting your license, Paul. Here's hoping you have a car that won't let you down

Chocofreak13

it makes me wonder how it would go if one imported a car from europe or asia to here. since in some countries the steering column is on the right rather than the left, it'd be hard to get used to. :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Unless you import a car from the UK or Japan directly from factory, it should be fine, Choco. x)

Paul

Oh, my car's perfectly fine. A good old, well aged Mercedes-Benz 190D in PURPLE :D

And thankies for all the congratulations *squeals*

stewartsage

It's not like it's illegal to drive right hand steering vehicles; I know a guy with a Land Rover like that.  'course he bought it secondhand overseas decades ago.

Nichi

You know, I though of something completely random while we're on the subject of cars: if one where to drive backwards, but going with the flow of traffic, it is illegal or not?

Pitkin

Endangering the traffic, I'd say. :/

Krizonar

Pitkin

Epic follow-up to the Coat of Arms strip. xD

Chocofreak13

am i to assume that finland won?

also: i would assume that it wouldn't TECHNICALLY be illegal to drive backwards with the flow of traffic, but i imagine that they'd find a way to ticket you, even if there are no laws against it (since i doubt anyone's tried).
click to make it bigger