Main Menu

Why is the forum so quiet?

Started by zwakbs3, July 12, 2021, 06:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Computer Otakou

Man the internet is getting worse each day, Google wants more DRM good damn it, also I feel so lonely here I can't upload images directly here but I really want something cool to happen nothing has been happening and that why I haven't been visiting.

gabriel0

Forum like this, (especially not so popular like this) are abandoned for a long time.

People choose less stable groups, when everything dissapears in toons of garbage. You cant even find what was posted yesterday.

Same with discord servers of not popular topics. They live about half a year and that's it.

The Computer Otakou

Quote from: gabriel0 on August 13, 2023, 06:21:05 PMForum like this, (especially not so popular like this) are abandoned for a long time.

People choose less stable groups, when everything dissapears in toons of garbage. You cant even find what was posted yesterday.

Same with discord servers of not popular topics. They live about half a year and that's it.
Well that sucks well I blame the Brain Normies we have in Society They should never have access to Internet.

Hālian He/him

I miss when fora in general were active :(

Nanami Madobe Fan

Yo What's up I've heard alot of great things about OS-Tans and it peaked my interest so I've finally decided to join the community plus I'm quite board one day I want to make a Visual Novel Game about OS-Tans maybe once I'm able to finally get my hands on more powerful hardware.

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on November 27, 2023, 06:36:50 PMYo What's up I've heard alot of great things about OS-Tans and it peaked my interest so I've finally decided to join the community plus I'm quite board one day I want to make a Visual Novel Game about OS-Tans maybe once I'm able to finally get my hands on more powerful hardware.

Welcome to the OS-tan fandom! The OS-tandom, as it were! Don't forget, you're here forever.

I'd love to see an OS-tan VN. :D

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Hālian on November 28, 2023, 03:08:32 AMWelcome to the OS-tan fandom! The OS-tandom, as it were! Don't forget, you're here forever.

I'd love to see an OS-tan VN. :D

Thanks I really do love OS-Tans, Sure if I could get enough people to support it and developers to help with the project it will also be Open Source and it will be built using Ren'py as its base engine. So would you help me get this started and help with the development?

I would really appreciate it alot anyways I wouldn't be able to start this until 2024.

Ghost Member

If you want os-tans to continue you better move on to Linux and update wiki and submit more linux distributions os-tans mascot.
Because Windows ditch every old version of windows and these people will insult you whom still use W7, W10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41t5uOKCDc8
which means these heartless windows fanboy are force us to kill Nanami put her in the coffin
and there'll be no future if JP artist lose interest to draw new Windows os-tan. So if that happen it's this english forum the last torch
But Linux distributions are still same name so nothing's change same girl but different versions you've a room to help.
So with that I'm off to Linux and revive make W7 theme. With that I'm revive nanami in there.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Ghost Member on November 29, 2023, 03:52:16 AMIf you want os-tans to continue you better move on to Linux and update wiki and submit more linux distributions os-tans mascot.
Because Windows ditch every old version of windows and these people will insult you whom still use W7, W10

which means these heartless windows fanboy are force us to kill Nanami put her in the coffin
and there'll be no future if JP artist lose interest to draw new Windows os-tan. So if that happen it's this english forum the last torch
But Linux distributions are still same name so nothing's change same girl but different versions you've a room to help.
So with that I'm off to Linux and revive make W7 theme. With that I'm revive nanami in there.

I did not make my avatar of Nanami Madobe dressed as Chiivistan.

Though I do like Linux and I see no point in using Windows 11.

cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) he/him

I forgot about this site 💀

born too late, this site is a burning memory
Inactive lol

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) on January 30, 2024, 06:57:07 PMI forgot about this site 💀

born too late, this site is a burning memory

Yeah, I know he you feel  :'( I feel the same thing as you do.

cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) he/him

Quote from: Ghost Member on November 29, 2023, 03:52:16 AMthese people will insult you whom still use W7, W10
Speaking of that, when Windows 12 comes out, then people will start praising and upgrading to Windows 11
Inactive lol

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) on March 16, 2024, 05:25:14 PMSpeaking of that, when Windows 12 comes out, then people will start praising and upgrading to Windows 11
Totally, at the current rate Windows 12 is probably going to be the worse Windows yet.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on Today at 11:12:16 AMTotally, at the current rate Windows 12 is probably going to be the worse Windows yet.

Windows 11 sucks and too bad Windows 12 will suck more why can't we just have Windows 7 or 8.1 again they are way better.