Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Did you know:

Still Alive is OSC's unofficial anthem?

Dr. Kraus

Nichi

@Bella: I didn't know that

Anyway, my grandma tried to volunteer me against my will to help my uncle move today. However, I managed to get out of it; I really don't want to spend a nice Saturday moving heavy boxes

NejinOniwa

LIES AND SLANDER!
/OSC/'s theme is, of course, Over the Hills and Far Away.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Quote from: NejinOniwa on May 14, 2011, 02:48:57 PM
LIES AND SLANDER!
/OSC/'s theme is, of course, Over the Hills and Far Away.
Agreed.

Nichi

I actually though our theme was Kashmir. You have to admit, that song would make for an awesome theme

Anyway, I just bought myself a new monitor, and it's awesome. I'll post some pics of it later

NejinOniwa

That's not a song. That's a type of fabric.
Or the region from which it originates.
Or...some sort of animal, I think.

Dr. Kraus

Its a region of India of which intense fighting has happened between clans since India became dependent.

Nichi

@Nejin: But it is a song. Wait; wrong link...

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 14, 2011, 04:34:05 PM
I actually though our theme was Kashmir. You have to admit, that song would make for an awesome theme

Holy crap, a lot of folks at Lostpedia forum think Kashmir (Led Zeppelin) is a really good theme song for Lost.

And it is.

And we (where we = Stew and I) have joked that OSC is the real-life equivalent of that Island on Lost. Think about it: A strange, ever-moving website floating in an uncharted section of the vast sea of cyberspace which has an uncanny way of drawing dissimilar-yet-compatible people to it. Once you find OSC there is no leaving, and even if you succeed in getting out you will probably be pulled back eventually. Newcomers are few and far between and tend to be given a hostile welcome if they fail to understand the customs of the native people. Many are accepted and integrated into the native society, however. Is overseen by a mysterious leader, with a intermediary taking care of the day-to-day responsibilities. (And there's more, like the unrequited love polygons and mysterious history.)

TL;DR - Kashmir could probably work as a theme vis-a-vis the Lost-OSC connection. /Fanmode

Nichi

You have a point there on being pulled back in; when I went absent from the site in mid '09 due to severe problems with the crappy dial-up internet connection I had at the time, I didn't think there was any way I could come back after how long I was gone before I had a stable connection again...although, come early 2011 (A few months after a falling out with a group of friends on GameFAQs; that being a very long and uninteresting story), I received an e-mail mentioning that the upgrades to the site where almost complete, as if this site beckoned for my return; an offer I finally decided to take almost two months ago.

...And we've been running ever since
*Insert Doctor Who theme song here*

Chocofreak13

your favourite tsundere is back. at first she was happy to be here and ready to apologize and sh!t, but now she's just annoyed. AT EVERYTHING.

i love you guys, but sometimes, you make me want to do this to my computer.

ps. still alive is a good song, but it would attract too many portal fans. so no.
over the hills and far away would be fitting.....if we all wore black, were brooding, and had urges to kick the crap out of things. oh wait, that's just me. .__.; plus, the colour sceme on this site isn't dark enough.
anything by led zeppelin is too heavy for this site.

since we're OS-TAN COLLECTIONS, it only makes sense that our theme song would be
SAKURNABO KISS, BY KOTOKO.

and if you don't like that one, then there's always
princess brave, by KOTOKO.

[/rant]

yeah, it's good to be back. -w-
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

No, K-chan. That's Nijiura's theme.

We need MOAR DRUMS to fulfill our purpose!

Nichi

Did somebody say more drums?
Here come the drums!

Good to have you back, Choco