Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panda

Pitkin

'Ey panda-san!

Every forum must definitely have one of these threads: like a bar or a café for members to just say "hi" and talk about random things, daily events and just chitchat. A place where one doesn't have to be afraid of getting out of topic, since there's no pre-determined topic set. ^_^ I like this, aye. Let's keep this open, please? ^_^

So, how's it going, panda-san?

edit of 2010: trying out post-editing timestamps

panda

Pitkin

QUOTE (panda @ Sep 18 2005, 01:37 AM)
S^P? [/quote]
Timeout. ^^; What does "S^P?" mean?

On another note, one of my online friends is celebrating his 20th birthday on Sunday (today, our local time now), and I wrote him a silly story as a present. Writing crap is somehow a hobby of mine...

panda

Pitkin

Ah haha... ^^; Yes, figures now that you said it.

Well, not doing much; listening to a few anime songs and patrolling around the few forums I tend to read. An English essay is due to on Monday, though, so I'll have to start thinking of what to write about concerning my "history as a language learner".

How about you?

panda

4 essays, vocab, and history due mon.

Pitkin

Eh heh... perhaps I shouldn't talk about my assignments; there's always someone with more work to do. *looks out of the window*

Oh well, oh well...

*chokes*

*cough* Is that a raccoon or what? I somehow have the feeling it doesn't enjoy those... accessories.

panda

Pitkin

Ferret... darn, these animal names always cause me major headaches. ^^;

panda

I'm not good at english ether.

Pitkin

You're from Germany, aren't you? Is studying English compulsory there? Furthermore, what are you studying?

panda

I was rased in the US, but I'm mostly Norwegen.

Pitkin

Ah, sorry sorry. I don't know where I took that Germany from... ^^;

Wait, perhaps it was because of that Rammstein quote. That has to be it.

I apologise for inconvenience. ^^;

panda

There was nothing wrong.
At least you don't call me "KGB mann"