Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? ;o;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

It's because I am...the Master!

Well, I wish; I don't have a laser screwdriver

stewartsage

When you people say over the hills and far away, I instantly think of the kickass theme to Sharpe's.  So I'm cool with that.

NejinOniwa

The challenge.
Is.

ON.

Pitkin

Nichi

*Dawns a pair of sunglasses*

Bring it on

NejinOniwa

That was a quite breathtaking first period.

But THE REST IS TO COME. >:3

Pitkin

My connection's way too slow for streaming, so I see like one quarter of the game live and the rest I need to rely on the sound that still works when video freezes. ;_;

Paul

Passed my driving exam :D

NejinOniwa

Personally I'm in the living room...

I might note here that my mother, who is very cool-minded about most other things, becomes ABSOLUTELY LIVID when it comes to hockey. She stalked out of the room when Finland scored their tying goal...

EXCITEMENT ABOUNDS, INDEED. And now there's just one more period to go! WOOSHEEZ.

Pitkin

Well, I cut my video something like 20 seconds before end of period as it was frozen and then updated news site that said "Finland pulled level seven seconds before second break!" That's how the whole tournament's been, Finland scores all their goals when I'm looking away. -.-;;;

edit: Congrats Paul for passing the exam! :D

NejinOniwa

WELL.

Fuck.

Well played, I suppose.

Pitkin

Well how about that. :o

stewartsage

Well at least someone's enjoying the end of hockey season.  San Jose vs. Bruins in the Stanley Cup = Who the fuck cares?

Nichi

I'm waiting on my BluRay player to finish updating. It should be done in about 5 minutes, and then I can finally test BluRay playback on 2k-tan the Desktop...