Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

stewartsage


Chocofreak13 she/they

"The military's REEEEALY short-handed right now. So they revived the Gunslinger Girl Project."
click to make it bigger

svx

#662
"You've gotta try this stuff, man! Man, it's like Four Loco times ELEVEN."

"Sir?"

"Yeah, man! I found it just lieing there. Man, three whole bottles of Absolut Vodka, and they were GLOWING like they're irradiated or sumthin'..."

Chocofreak13 she/they

(you're not supposed to caption YOURSELF, vodka-kun. >.<; )

"Our booze gives you that healthy GLOW~~~~"
click to make it bigger

svx

"Big O,           do a bankai plz"

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

svx

Jessie:  "Prepare for troub--"
ChocoAvatar: "Meowth, that's right!"
[James facepalms]

Chocofreak13 she/they

"The way of the Vodka is righteous and honorable, my drunken son."
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

FLASH OOOOOOH OOOOOOOOH, MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.

Chocofreak13 she/they

"Umm......Sir? Can I get a bigger gun? You know I can't fire anything that's shorter than me."
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I am the incarnation of FREDDIE FUCKING MERCURY!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

(i'm still sad he's dead.)

"DID YOU GET THE MILK.......?"
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

(I made Freddie Mercury a luminary for my order)

Sparkles make everything better!

NejinOniwa

"I like the smell of fresh wood, so I keep my gun updated."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger