Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bella She/her


NejinOniwa

I'm sorry, sir, I really messed up my hair this morning, would you, eh...please not stare so much? Sir?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella She/her


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

Level Complete (I couldn't think of anything ><)
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Chocofreak13 she/they

(yay, you revived this one! this was one of my favourites! ^^)

*sigh* yes, dear....
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her


CanaryTan

is that Tom Bosley? (I love family guy <3)
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

svx

"Big O, SHOWTIEM!"

Said while driving past this:





Chocofreak13 she/they

(epic. -w-)

"Absoult Vodka---now in Ka-me-ka-me-ha Flavour!"
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

"It's time. Activate the coolness aura!"

Chocofreak13 she/they

'If i smile REEAL BIG, maybe no one will notice i farted. .__.;; '
click to make it bigger

svx

"...and that's why I should be the newest member of Idolm@ster!"

Paul

Excessive use of alcohol may cause unwanted side effects...