Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

svx


Chocofreak13 she/they

"GLOWIN LIKE THE REACTORS IN JAPAN~~"

(aw, too soon?)
click to make it bigger

svx

"Replaced my watch with an iPod nano! Big O,       update my facebook status"

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

"I believe that gold you're holding is mine. Do hand it over."
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her


NejinOniwa

Hi there, sweet. Take your time. You wouldn't want to spend it carelessly... *licks lips*
SINCE I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR THROAT OFF AND EAT YOUR HEAD IN A MINUTE.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

svx

"Is this where I'm supposed to go to apply for the lead role in Final Fantasy XV?"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"POWERKA, THE VODKA THAT FUELS YOUR SWEET RAVES~~"
click to make it bigger

svx

"I just saved by switching to Geico! Full coverage!        Big O,      stand in front of that train, k?"

Chocofreak13 she/they

(watching big o now ^^)
"BANKAI IS ABSOLUT. NO EXCEPTIONS."
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

"This sparkle is actually a grenade, and the blinking of my gorgeous eyes sets it off! Oh, Q, I love you and your astonishingly dangerous devices!"
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

"I mustn't let anyone know my watch's stopped. Going to distract them with sparks and glitter."