Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

well zelda twilight princes was listed at like 60 hours of play, but at 35 im on the last dungeon... im not sure how they guage those hours, but i often dont find them very accurate
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Icelilly

Starmie is up at lvl.82! Almost there! <3

Also, I found this game in my collection called Chu Chu Rocket. Its such a simple and childish game but so effing addicting! @_@

CaptBrenden

i have that for my dreamcast...

troubled_tux

playing dunne (emacs21)

Icelilly

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"i have that for my dreamcast...
Dreamcast?! O_O It came for the Dreamcast? I thought it only came for GBA...

Xeon

Yes, Chu-chu rocket is actually an old game release a long time ago. I'm surprised it actually got release on the gba due to the cat eating mice thing ^__^.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Icelilly

I had no idea... I guess you learn something new everyday! ^_^

Silentbob

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

Thurosis

now playing:

writing names into my Death Note (and i'm not so nice like Kira MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAA....)

Jokes besides ^^"

Right now i don't fave the time to play any console or PC Games...

and right now i don't have the desire to play any ( even i waste some much money to playtem -.-  ;269 )

but i play Warhammer 40k. the table top strategy game (esspecially on tournements ^^) Right now i'm the Champ from Wiesbaden (inofficially)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

QuoteGhost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

that game is so awsome, i went through it on every difficulty witin 3 days o_o i was hooked

Gummster

I started playing DOA: Extreme 2 that game stands against many that I stand for, but it is fun to play, and would be a great multiplayer game if that were possible (besides XBox live). I'm not gonna recommend it though...

CaptBrenden

i heard it was horrible...

Xeon

Some of my frens claim to wanting to play it for the STORY! *I MEAN WTF WHAT STORY???) so they wanted to borrow my xbox for a while...... a weird coincidence there all guys XD. If i wanted a volley ball game i get ummmm a volley ball game, but thats just me.

Okay back on topic.
Found Shin Lucky Star Moe Drill - Tabidachi DX PACK sold here (which is an rare occurrence) can't really say the game is fun but i like the goodies that came with it (which is an even rarer occurrence due to most premium things here are taken and sold separate).

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Gummster

Umm.. dude there is a story, it's a story about a bunch of really stron martial art women playing volley ball and giving each other gifts, it doesn't get any better then that story wise.

Silentbob

MOHAA: Spearhead and Breakthrough.   Never got to play those expansions, so now I went and bought them.