Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I am now playing Halo Combat Evolved for the pc...partly for a bit of retro backflash, but mostly...

...FOR A GOOD WARMUP FOR HALO 2 - ON XP!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Icelilly

Raised Starmie up to lvl.80 and is almost at lvl.81 X3 Almost reaching my goal!

Xeon

Replaying Battlefield 2142, I just LOVE using support XD to bad there seems to be a lot of hackers T_T.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

play moar battlefeild 2, its better if you ask me.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Master Chief, FUK YEAH
Halo 2 is a damn drug. GUH.

...but it's FREKKIN AWESUM!!! OOOOOOOOH YEAH!

Xeon

<<<< Doesn't own battlefield 2 T_T

Ahhh Halo..... the corpse humping.....and the flying buggys...... how i miss it sooo..... *eagerly awaiting his copy of halo 3* i wonder how the helmet will look like ehh?

Just got my copy of chibi robo park patrol for the ds. Weird game but quaint.

NejinOniwa

The HELMET!? Oh you SOB, you got the damn special set! DAMN YOU XEON, DAMN YOU!!!!

Xeon

Ehhhh?? isn't the helmet just a master chief helmet cd case?

I mainly bought the Legendary version for the Legendary DVD,and another thing.... what the heck does Interactive Xbox 360 Disk mean?.

NejinOniwa

prolly nothing big, i mean it's MS we're talking about here. the stuff with big names are usually very small, and the big stuff is very well hidden.

CaptBrenden

I got the legendary pack too....  the helmet isnt full sized tho.. but i could put it on dos and take pictures.  Have you seen the new footage from the game?  Much improved graphics from the beta.

and Battlefield 2 is cheap, get it!  I saw a i think.. 30 dollar pack for it at bestbuy that included the game and like 3 of its expansions.

NejinOniwa

Bf2 is teh suck -.-

Added after 2 minutes:

But in other news, I FINALLY got my h2 past gravemind! It's annoying how much error you need to go through just to play that level, seriously. Now i just have to keep my computer from overloading once it's done with it, though...the method i use is simple but uses WAY too much resources to be a good use on my old compy...alpha-san is getting rusty ^~^

CaptBrenden

no you suck T_T  

*slaps himself on the wrist for un modlike behavior*

Xeon

Quotethe helmet isnt full sized tho.. but i could put it on dos and take pictures.
you me like this captain?

it seems like my cat would suffocate if she wears it ^__^;.

QuoteHave you seen the new footage from the game? Much improved graphics from the beta.
Yess its looking better than ever..... and now all i need is a HDCP tv T_T........

Quoteand Battlefield 2 is cheap, get it! I saw a i think.. 30 dollar pack for it at bestbuy that included the game and like 3 of its expansions.
Wooo that is cheap, I am sooo moving to australia next year (if possible)

Sooo many good games are coming out this year. MGS4, DMC3, Halo3, monster hunter 3 and ect.....now all i gotta do is decide to buy a wii or a ps3 =_=, not willing to buy both since ordering halo 3 cost me a pretty penny *looks at wallet T_T*

CaptBrenden

FIXED:

XD

Get the wii, just about everything you can get for the PS3 you can get for your 360

QuoteWooo that is cheap, I am sooo moving to australia next year (if possible)

Dawn of war did the same thing, get all three of them in a platinum ed or something like that.  There are alot of those buy the game and all its expansions for the price of one.. you just have to wait a year or two after it comes out...

Gummster

Playing Enchanted arms right now. the thing that attracted me to it was the sentence written on the back of the cover: "Over 50 hours of gameplay" I think that I'm started to get addicted with very long games. I mean it's even longer then Star Ocean 3.But I recommend it, good story fun gameplay and fun characters. That is if you like turn based.