H-NA Productions' RP - ERROR:403 (Outgame)

Started by NejinOniwa, May 12, 2007, 03:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

...ano tsubashi-kun......
That ship was yours and Iria-sensei...i didn't detect it before i did cuz of the shields...ano....^-^;

Added after 2 minutes:

I think, until further notice, everyone posts an explanation of the current situation here if they've done something big. In order to avoid mistakes. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

QuoteEeehhh? How so? I'm uncertain what made you think of that!
Oh i mean the way you created your characters with some ancient myths in them

Ok let's do a recap

1.Introduction
2.Character introduction
3.Jigsaw Barrel
4.Jigsaw Barrel Fight
5.Crash on unknown planet
6.Search for food?
7.Bombing Surprise  

now its character specific

8.1 Tsubashi and Lt.Iria
8.a Introduction?
8.b being traced? *most likely from rens EISS*
8.c Heads back to ship
8.d Powers ship down

8.2 Ren and friends
8.a Ren Activates the Adaptive Process Power Transfer Mode figgermegig
8.b Collides with ship

8.3 Me
8.a Ship Crashes on planet
8.b Bomb warning
8.c Escape

Other Details

Both mine and Tsubashis and Lt.Iria ships are unable to fly or on the ground
Gummster,Ji and Exa are with Ren in his missile mode Heading straight to a ship

Sorry if its incorrect its all i can do without reading it all over again

P.S If we already have a ship wont that completely eliminate the need for us to be on this planet? because we can just escape and live happily ever after (or unless its a destined encounter or something?)

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Nice initiative on the recap, Xeon-kun! (And it is quite correct, kinishinai de ^^) And to minimize mistakes in the future, the situation is currently this...

REN just crashed into Tsubirias' ship, and the others just got themselves a rough landing around it. I'll go more into detail later, but it's not thoroughly BOMBed and asploded, which Xeon's ship was, it just has a hole in the outer hull. REN is somewhere inside it, and slightly pummeled but largely OK. Tsubashi/Iria are like WTF WHAT HAPPENED!? on their ship, and Xeon is RUNNING LIKE HELL towards our position (out of some odd chance), and is likely to run into someone/a tree somewhere near. The bombs are dealt with for the moment, since that thing REN randomly sliced through just happened to emit some very weird radiation (=NOT NUCLEAR), which totally has killed the connections between the Cerberus-bomb-thingies and their mastermind, for the moment. So we're safe...for a while. -w-

Tsubashi

Oh? You crashed into us? Ah, hmm. That poses an interesting situation.
You see, Iria-sensei's craft is rather small. It has three living quarters, a command deck, cargo hold and an escape pod. The "Outer Hull" is simply white enamel over reenforced Durasteel.
I'm going to proceed as though you blew through the unused quarters, because repairs are, at this point, unattainable. This way, if needs be, we can seal the entry and proceed with one less room.

Added after 5 minutes:

QuoteOh i mean the way you created your characters with some ancient myths in them

Ah! ^__^
All part of creating a dynamic character, my dear Xeon-san. A well-worn and commonly overused tool in the literary toolbox, ne?

Added after 4 minutes:

QuoteI'll go more into detail later, but it's not thoroughly BOMBed and asploded, which Xeon's ship was, it just has a hole in the outer hull.

Okay, just a bit of clarification. Xeon-san's ship is utterly unusable at this point, correct?
Well, at least, for it's intended use, right?

Added after 4 minutes:

QuoteThe bombs are dealt with for the moment, since that thing REN randomly sliced through just happened to emit some very weird radiation
A very timely and fortunate turn of events, I must say. Still, though, if they were remote controlled then they weren't Cerberus (The Cerberus class sentry mine is semi-sentient, locking on to whatever is programmed in and pursuing it until it's demise or a termination signal is sent ^__^)

Anyway, I can't post now, but I will soon if all goes well! ^-^

Added after 11 minutes:

Oh! I also noticed another word of Vampiric origin. Anecris is fabricated or enhanced blood, typically used in Vampiric ceremonies and rituals, such as the bestowing of Amahki Blades, or advancing in rank. Its incredibly hard and time-consuming to make, so it's quite highly valued. We have approximately 28 L of it (about five humans worth) in our cargo hold.
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Oh? You crashed into us? Ah, hmm. That poses an interesting situation.
You see, Iria-sensei's craft is rather small. It has three living quarters, a command deck, cargo hold and an escape pod. The "Outer Hull" is simply white enamel over reenforced Durasteel.
I'm going to proceed as though you blew through the unused quarters, because repairs are, at this point, unattainable. This way, if needs be, we can seal the entry and proceed with one less room.
Okay, just a bit of clarification. Xeon-san's ship is utterly unusable at this point, correct? Well, at least, for it's intended use, right?
Double-quote -w-

Well, Xeon's ship has taken way too much damage to be able to fly anywhere. Despite this though, the main computer as well as large parts of the hull and electronics are still usable and unbombed. So if there's anyone good at patching stuff together around, then fufufufufu~ -w-

Simply put, current quest is to GTFO this planet, and thus we'll need to repair the ship with what there is - or find a new one. And also REN has some stock methods of recharging stuff in the pocket - I'll get to that later.

now let's get to the action!!!...or something -w-

Xeon

Say! say! say! say! say!...... is this thread already dead or something?
BUT PHEAR NOT AS ME AND KIRBY R HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!
KIRBY!!! BUMP THIS THREAD BACK TO THE HEAVENS!!111!!!

Anyways sorry bout not logging in for a while, was busy with real life stuff :3
So lets get on with it ~pyoro :3
*Off to go invade the other threads with kirby*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Tsubashi

Real Life stuff? Yeah, no worries. You are not the only one. I've soooo much stuff to do, it's not even funny. I won't truely be able to focus on these threads until mid-next week, probably.
Gomen nasai!
*Bows Apologetically*
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Oh! Okairissu, Xeon-kun!
I guess i'm a bit at fault for not continuing, but now school's out and i can even decapitate sleep if i want to. So there! I shall immediately work!

Kami-Tux

The rather unreadable text is indicating that the penguin is not easy to understand, due to the physical differences.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

Ah, I was wondering why that was, I needed to highlight the text to be able to see it.

NejinOniwa

Speaking of which, why don't you have any color text, gummi?
Oh and REN's console speaks in Red, so you know.

Gummster

I have a colour it's black, italic and with quote marks""

NejinOniwa

Gummster

Lt. Iria

Question! Who's stabbing Gummster? I'm in the cargo hold, I just broke a container of Anecris!

Besides which, I don't want you dead... just, not here. If that makes any sense
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^