H-NA Productions' RP - ERROR:403 (Outgame)

Started by NejinOniwa, May 12, 2007, 03:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt. Iria

Not apprentice anymore, I actually outrank him in the chain of command. He is a scroll keeper of the Ramkht. I am duty bound to protect him, but that means he has to do what I say! ^_^

Well, good luck with your grandmother. Firefox is, without argument, the best browser!
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^

NejinOniwa

Hmm-hmm-hmmm....omoshiroi~ -w-

Oh and no longer shall she fear the wrath of proprietary software. Opensource to the rescue! Let it be GIMP, Clam and Firefox in booming trumpets!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

Awwwwwwwwright guys! It seems like the Ingame thread is going to go rogue if i don't start things up soon, so i guess I'd better let the trumpets blow...

COMMENCE RP!!!!!!!

First thing though - Xeon-san, please read the rules properly before creating thy charry... ^^ The other things are fine, but please edit your Intelligence and Dexterity stats before anything else - 20 is max, as i said, wo a very good reason - and with that i mean like first of all specify it, and secondly it should be easily spotted - like a cave troll having overlimit strength, for example.

Also, it seems like there's gon' be a lot of ill tidings here...considering many charas aren't considerate enough to get some good Karma. fwahahahahah~ >w<

Oh, and please try to avoid "trying to understand" the laws of physics currently in use - I'm using my own set of rules which usually come together with them alright, but I'm not sure you folks would see it that same way (as one can see in the argument between me and Tsubashi-kun further up), so in order not to fukk things up, i request you refrain from such actions.

Oh and also, I think I'll be wanting to have a change on the GM'ing situation (again ;)). I'm sorry, but I feel it can easily become chaotic if we have several GM's operating at the same time. So thus GM'ing will be done in a relay - currently with me holding the stick, and if anyone else wants things handed over to them, request in this thread (and an idea for plot continuance in PM would be appreciated as well) and I'll see to have things wrapped up for the next GM's takeover. Don't overdo it though - use your judgment wisely. ;)

And finally, a few words of wisdom to you all. When you're RPing...

...think...
Nonlinearity.
Enthusiasm.
Improvisation.
Greatness.
Evasion.

Heat.
Animation.
Ninja.
Acting.
Enchantment.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!

Added after 3 hours 10 minutes:

Oh and also, Tsubashi and Iria-san, you are cleared for launch. Please stand by in Outgame Gate.

Xeon

Sorry didnt really read the thread until now, i put all the excess points into karma ~pyoro :3

And about this EISS system of yours does radiation effect or at least jam it a bit (if you know a little bit of history chernobyl is a site of a nuclear meltdown)

Or i could just crash in an escaped pod later ~pyoro :3

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Thank you fer yer cooperazion.
Well, NUCLEAR radiation does not. However REN's EISS is already jammed somewhat, as you might have noticed - but as i said, no questions more detailed than that about the EISS pleaz.

Oh and Xeon, you are cleared for launch in 4 hours.

Tsubashi

You know, Nejin-san, all this undue ambiguity will come back to haunt you eventually!

Anyways, I'm just here to clear a few things up.
a) I can only assume the falling objects are escape pods or some other semi-space craft, Since terminal velocity is bound to be closer to 89 m/s (Terminal velocity for skydivers) than the 10 m/s that they're falling at. So that explains how Xeon-san joins.
Sucks for whomever inhabited that first one, though. Boosters must've failed or something. No way anyone survived that! ^.^

b) Iria and I are by your stuff, under the protection of her cloaking field, right? Just making sure, so I know when I can start RPing! ^^'
-Tsu

Xeon

ooo but yee forget that im an alchemist with some weird potiony things,and im sure the radiation would give me super human strenght~pyoro :3

Lt. Iria

Sorry to say, but your chances of positive radiation from the Chernobyl incident are practically nil. It'd probably just screw up your cells. I'm sure Tsubashi has some statistical evidence for this (He's the scroll keeper after all)

I guess it's up to Nejin-san, though. Still, there's no need for you to be in that one, since it seems there are fifteen more that aren't malfunctioning!
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^

Xeon

im joking bout that part ~pyoro :3

and if all else fails i drink vodka to negate the radiation*stalker reference*

NejinOniwa

Then you will arrive a drunkard, nyahahahan >w<
My radiation gives me super powers!!!
Anywayssu, Those things are actually not escape pods...they're bombs. Or, well, sorta. Evil methods of bombardment #45. But don't worry, xeon, the escape pods comes just after that. Or well, not really "escape" pods, but anyway.
(reason for them falling slowly is that they are in targeting mode, they'll be going full speed in just a moment, fwhahahaahah  ;006 )
Oh and Tsubashi and Iria, you're as i said clear for launch - the cloaking field will do the thing. Use the chaos of this invasion wisely! And be ware that the bombs aren't just falling over REN and friends, but also elsewhere around...plot device is GET.  ;006

Xeon

at least i come bringing booze :3 what will the plot involve? Monkey Ninjas? A black hole monster? fighting gary coleman? getting a giant robot and fighting a weird tentacle monster? who knows ~pyoro :3

Gummster

I can't help but wonder, when are ya' new players going to make your appearance? There have been a lot of chances.

NejinOniwa

I think i quite clearly said I've cleared Tsubashi and Iria for launch. They're free to post in the Ingame thread, their introduction following the guidelines that are set up.
Xeon will be right after them.

whaddya waitin' fer, Tsubiria?

Gummster

Well, anyhows they should stop making excuses and start RPing right now!

What Nejin said!