Project Wiki OVERHAUL!!

Started by Aurora Borealis, December 06, 2010, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

*applause* Bella, now that you've written the longest article in osc history and won the world cup, what are you going to do?

"I'M GOIN' TO DISNEY LAND!!"

*shot for impersonating bella*
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

That's just the longest posted OSC article.  I guess the SAGE character notes are an article of sorts.

Chocofreak13

why not post them? or are they?
click to make it bigger

Bella

Because he refuses to post any of his notes. :| Unless i file a federal Freedom of Information Act form, that is.

Which reminds me, I really should get on that.

stewartsage

Are they what?  I don't post them because they're spoilery and at the same time disappointing.  Bells already spent an entire forty minute walk trying to worn them out of me...

Bella

Ablkhgkkjhsds you can't edit out the spoilers? Or post the rest of the actual story?

Quote from: stewartsage on January 05, 2013, 12:28:44 PM
Bells already spent an entire forty minute walk trying to worn them out of me...

I remember that!

DustiiWolf

i really need to pick a day to spend finding as much info for claudia as possible.
I dont have much past her outfit, the Windows 8 promo vid, that she has a twitter, shes in a manga/webcomic series by microsoft japan, and she represents windows azure.

BTW, can anyone point me in the direction of places that can help (other than a search engine, for you smart-alecs out there).
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

tbh that's most of the info on her. unless you want to go trolling through fan images like i do. sometimes that's the only way if other information isn't available. (don't ask me how much time i've devoted over the years looking for os-kun pictures. but it helped me gain some important insight on the os-kuns and their various personalities, so it was worth it. :\ )

if you're wanting to look through fan images, i'd reccomend gelbooru or pixiv. don't let the people here fool you. gelbooru is superiour to danbooru in many, many ways, not least of which being that it has more material than danbooru.

DA might have some fan images too, but that's a bit shakey. :\
click to make it bigger

Tsubashi

Out of curiosity, do we have Extension:ParserFunctions installed? I have been playing with the idea of creating a meta-template for our infoboxes, but my #if: statements are not working as expected...
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

@Bella: Your updated version of Multics' article is amazing, and is the standard that OS-tan character articles should be held to!

Bella

Thank you so much Aurora-san! ^.^

Chocofreak13

i should go look at that and update my articles to match.... >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

When I'm not feeling lazy, I'll likely clean up the articles I made to try and make them match ^^;

Aurora Borealis

@Bella: You're welcome! I rewrote Plan 9's and Xenix's articles to fit the character article model you're using, and incorporated some information from the Unix Wars timeline.

Bella

I'll go check them right away. ^^

Also, I rewrote part of Unix-tan's article. I still need to do the History And Background section though.

I also have plans to redo Linux-tan's and Emacs-kun's articles.