We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Of c-course you aren't.  Hm, wh-where to go though?

NejinOniwa

"Logically, seeing as an adventure requires one to go into the sky at some point, we should start by going..." Nejina points. "Up. For this purpose, I have installed thruster modules on the building," she continues and produces an iconically large red switch.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

*crosses arms*

We w-will do n-no such th-thing while I'm in th-this building.  G-Give me a second t-to escape.

*sprints for the door, vaulting Penti*

Bella

Adventure? I'd LOVE to go on an adventure! *///*

*Runs after Colonel-chan, hands outstretched, but runs into Penti-san and falls to the ground*

Nichi

*Is pinned down*

Um...would you please get off me?

Krizonar

Choza opens the door of her room and pops out, rocking loose fitting gym clothes of red white and black.
Listening to her iPhone via headphones (that fit in her pocket this time due to the clothes elasticity)  she begins doing exercises on the floor in the corner of the main room.

NejinOniwa

"Well, one for. Here we go, then!" With a suddenly excited smile, Nejina Pushes The Big Red Button.

The whole building starts to rumble, and a slight g-force starts pulling everyone down to the floor. Outside the windows, the treetops are slowly getting closer.

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 05, 2011, 03:09:21 PM
*Is pinned down*

Um...would you please get off me?

I would, b-but I'm being held down! ;O;

*is pressed to Penti-san by g-force of the lifting building*

Krizonar

Choza, doing pushups, falls towards the ground onto her stomach due to the sudden shift in gravity, her chest landing first, then the rest of her body and finally, her head. "owe," she mutters. Her face switched to a slight grimace.

Nichi

*Is being crushed under the weight of Boris combined with the excessive g-force*

Can't...breath...

*Blacks out*

stewartsage

*is hidden behind a blast berm*

Ya know, th-this explains wh-why w-we have th-these...... w-wait.  I escaped!  I'm not g-going to d-die!!

*laughs manically*

NejinOniwa

While Colonel-chan is laughing in relief, a big dark-ish ray envelops the ground around her. She is beamed up to the airlock/hallway of the house, which has now started to transform into something rather less house-like and rather more ship-like. The ship is hovering steady at 1km altitude, mainly to make sure everyone has a bearing on something inside, since it still looks like a somewhat dislodged lodge on the innards.

"Well, this could've used some more work, I guess," Nejina mutters as she stalks around the former kitchen table, which has turned into a rather lavish and sparkly array of control panels. "Not enough black, and way too much gloss overall..."

Nichi

*Penti-chan lies on the floor; still knocked out*

Chocofreak13

Annoyed at his SECOND ruined cup of tea, Chalk takes a sliver of his broken teacup and whips it at Nejina's forehead. He leaves his chair for the kitchen.
Upon arrival, and not wanting to change AGAIN, Chalk wipes off his kimono. He then proceeds to get a THIRD cup of tea. >__<;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*curls up where she beamed up and begins to sob uncontrollably*