We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Chalk, annoyed with all the commotion, gets up, gets a fresh cup of tea and several cookies, comes back, and proceeds to call up this song as loud as possible.

Chalk then proceeds to put in ear plugs, dip a cookie in the tea, and munch. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*becomes more and more irritated*

I-I am s-so far p-past unamused I-I w-would g-gut you if my arms w-weren't pinned.

Chocofreak13

Chalk, who harbors the same ire of the situation as Colonel, offers her a cookie in sympathy. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

*Lets go of Colonel-chama*

I-I'm sorry.... ;______;

*hangs head in shame*

Krizonar

Choza walks over, looks up at Brandon with the "adorable look" and puts hands in front of her, a cookie in her combined palms.

Bella

Baw, thanks Choza. ^///^

*pats head*

*takes and noms cookie*

Delicious ^.^

Krizonar

Lowering her head like a cat does when petted, Choza smiles and curtsies. Several seconds after this, she runs off to the kitchen and leaves the apron on the table's head chair, then runs back to her room to change.

stewartsage

*takes cookie*

Th-That was a s-stupid move boyo.

*noms cookie while eying Brandon*

Nichi

*Finishes cookie and tea*

I'm a bit tired...

*Decided to take a nap on the couch*

NejinOniwa

Blowing a flagiolette tone on the saxophone which pierces the airwaves and makes EVERYTHING cringe (and cracks every teacup in the house), Nejina puts away the instrument and takes up a notebook for some evil plotting. While groping around the air for a plate with cookies she's expecting to be there, she randomly grabs Colonel's chest a few times over, before realizing it's definitely not a cookie and starting to look elsewhere.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Brandon eyes Colonel-chan in return; then he sees Nejina grabbing his ladyfriend's chest and blushes furiously. "Girls! You wouldn't want me nosebleeding again, would you?" >//////>

NejinOniwa

At the sound, Nejina eyes Brandon curiously, with an examining look. She then proclaims, "No, that wouldn't quite be the same, would it. Now give me a cookie."

stewartsage

*nonchalantly offers half of hers*

What is it girl?  You want to go on an adventure?

Nichi

*Slightly annoyed by the rude awakening via saxophone*

So much for my nap...

*Plays more Persona 3*

NejinOniwa