Who left that broom there, anyway?

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 02, 2011, 03:58:45 PM
*offers Boris her magical girl outfit again*

NOT SO QUICK, YOU. :<

*glomps Colonel-chama*

Nichi

*Makes cup of tea*

*Starts to head back into the room, but trips over the very same broom again; causing hot tea to spill on Boris*

Damn broom...

stewartsage

*still holds out dress to Boris*

....let go of me.

Nichi

*Destroys the evil broom that kept tripping me*

There we go

Bella

I will never let go of you, Colonel-chaaaamaaaaaa~

*picks up*

*sings to, badly*

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you go~ >O<

Krizonar

Choza brings hands up to ears.
"Not that song!"

Chocofreak13

Chalk forces down the tea slushie, which is causing his teeth to sting with the cold. Wriggling out of the snowbank, Chalk proceeds to go back to the bedroom, changing into a thick kimono. He proceeds to get a cup of the tea that Penti-chan had made, stepping over the ash of the former broom.

Sitting back in the chair he was in before, he sips the tea, letting the warm, cozy feeling return. -w-

.........Upon hearing the screeching tune that Brandon had decided to belt out, the peace is disturbed. His gentle demeanor broken, he takes the cup of tea slushie that remained and tosses the contents in Brandon's direction. >:\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Choza gets a great idea and closes her computer, getting up and putting it under her arm. It was much bigger than she remembered, it used to fit just under her elbow and not even reach her wrist.
She takes the laptop to her room and slides it back into its case, then heads for the kitchen!

Chocofreak13

Chalk eyes her curiously as if to say, 'A repeat of Topicless....?'
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Upon hearing That Song, Nejina draws up her saxophone and begins to play That Song in a slightly jazzy variation.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Choza looks to chalk with a srs face and nods, putting on her apron, tapping her foot to the 'jazz'.

Bella

Brandon opens an umbrella before Chalk's tea can splash him and Colonel-chama.

"Nice try!" he calls out, before continuing to serenade his lady with the sweet sounds of the Rick Astley discography.

Krizonar

Choza pulls the pan of steaming cookies out of the oven with her glove and sets them on the counter.
She puts her small hands to her mouth, "Cookies are ready!" she shouts throughout the crazy house.
Taking one herself, she lifts it to her lips and takes a small bite.

Nichi

I think I'll get some of those cookies now

*Tries to resist urge to dance to Rick Astley. In defense, I get out my PSP and listen to some Deep Purple*