We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

*Gets out laptop and begins watching a random episode of Atop the Fourth Wall*

Chocofreak13

Chalk, staring at the machine, gets a deathly annoyed look on his face. Stomping back to the bridge, Chalk has the classic anime vein on his head as he hoists Nejina up by the collar.

"Take me to the kitchen. NOW."
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

With a somewhat annoyed look on her face, Nejina responds. "I'm afraid the kitchen is currently spread out in various parts of wall, circuitry and thruster unit housing, and thus not quite available at the moment. Unless you want to go downstairs and try frying something over the heat sinks, I mean. It might actually work. Stairs aren't open, so you'll have to let me go so I can input the necessary commands to the Core. Now, release me, would you kindly."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

*Finished watching AT4W, when Penti-chan notices what's going on between Chalk and Nijina*

This will be interesting...

Chocofreak13

Chalk gives her a death glare, setting her down. He then proceeds to reach into his kimono, and pull out a small implement. He holds it to the console, and presses a button, causing it to buzz and glow. Putting it back in his outfit, a whirring noise occurs, and a door appears next to the console. Chalk goes through it, entering the new kitchen. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nejina lets out a sharp tsk and glares at the glass console. "Core, you are SUCH a two-timer."

SCAI

"I do not remember you ever making me an option for such behavior, I'm afraid. I'm going to disregard that statement as banter."

Bella

*Brandon looks at SCAI-chan's post*

*Brandon does a slow head tilt/squint*

...Did I miss something here?

NejinOniwa

Nejina grumbles loudly. "That's Core. Or more specifically, Supreme Core Artificial Intelligence. She's VERY much undeserving of the 'supreme' part at the moment, though. If it weren't for the fact that I don't have anything else to do the calibration and calculation for this thing's movement patterns, I would've left her on the ground. In a leaking plastic bag." With a last glare at the console, Nejina stalks off toward the machinery room to vent some steam.

Nichi

There's a new kitchen?

*Rushes in to make myself a bowl of popcorn and more tea*

Bella

"I wasn't talking to you, Nej - I was talking to this newbie who just showed up." Brandon points at SCAI-san again, and wonders why the others haven't noticed her presence.

Realizing that he's been holding Colonel-chama the entire time, and that she still hasn't stirred, Brandon decides to take DRASTIC MEASURES; propping up her temporarily-lifeless body in his arms, he leans down and kisses her on the lips. "Please wake up," he pleads quietly, a furious blush on his cheeks, "Otherwise I'll look like a total weirdo."

SCAI

"Rest assured, young man, Nejina will be able to answer any questions you might have about me, as long as no code specifications are involved - she is very particular on keeping her methods confidential. And if you wish for assistance on the matter of the unconscious young lady you have there, I could provide quite sufficiently effective methods."

Nichi

*Penti-chan frantically searches the cabinets of the kitchen; finding no tea*

Chocofreak13

Chalk calmly brews a pot of tea, producing a bag of the leaves from his sleeve. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

*Awaits the pot of tea to finish*