Main Menu

/osc/ Ministry of Economy

Started by NejinOniwa, December 23, 2009, 11:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

As far as I believe, penguins have little role in the management and placement of Mauu value.

However, one must remember that Penguins in general possess enormous Mauu values of their own, due to their species ability to attract...pretty much anything they want.

THE PENGUINS ARE THE JEWS OF THE MAUU ECON-
The following part of this post has been wiped from existence using the demon's special eraser gum. Please have this picture of a loli and a penguin as compensation and demonstration of the above thesis.

Have a nice day.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

*Pull back bolter from nejins face* I must admit nejin, the librarians predicted that u would commit heresy against THE DIVINE EMPEROR and we were about to dispatch the grey knights to deal with you.... But you have shown us your conviction to our cause and THE DIVINE EMPEROR is please with your act of penguin who was gonna reward u with Lolis from the Nal-dar sector but hes to DIVINE to get out of his throne and instead increased your rank from Hell Spawn to Dark Spawn. Continue serving the DIVINE EMPEROR nejin and u may one day be promoted to Arch Bishop.

QuotePENGUINS?! I HAVE THOOOOOSE ON MY PAJAMAAAAAS!!111!!ONEONE!
Pajamas???? The DIVINE EMPEROR is intrigued by this combat armor u soft pink fleshy air breathers wear during your hybernation cycle. We have no such thing available here.

Now if u excuse me, I'll have to deal with some librarians who have committed heresy.....

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Demon+heresy=Does not compute, my dear friend.

Also, the divine emperor was my dessert on...let's see...the 21'st of August, last year.

I might have failed to mention that. Apologies.

Xeon

A long and intricate post about the great penguin empire was suppose to be here but due to a system crash *We were using windows ME* caused by a sudden polar bear uprising in the south pole it was deleted. But I believed this picture completely explains everything and more. We *The great Penguin Empire* thank you for your patience and understanding.

For more information on the great penguin empire please visit
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Penguin_Armies_of_Doom

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

.......i suppose it's out of the question to get my MAUU value re-evaluated? o_____o;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

HMMMMMMM the Mauu Evaluation has a cooldown of 1 month, approx. However, since the Journey through the Decade has been completed, the market is reset. I'll redo the ev later.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

i would like my mauu reevaluated please :3
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

where is the demon to do this for us >___<
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Demon will look over assets sometime tomorrow. Holoday preparations are underway, I'm afraid >_>

Chocofreak13

it's ok, everything is slow this time of year. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

oh come on, the fricken spambot ruined THIS? >___< wtf.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

And on the Eve, nonetheless. -w-;

It does however look like I won't be able to make this before I go desertward. I have tons of things on my list today, and I'm going tomorrow early morning; possibly I'll be able to use the mobile uplink down there, but eh.