ZX Spectrum-tan

Started by C-Chan, July 30, 2006, 10:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Hello all.
This is a bit of a stretch since I only have her in chibi form AND I really meant for her to be just on my signature.  But in consideration for all the die-hard Sinclair aficionados who've been demanding their representative OS-tan (day in and day out, if I might add... ^^'), I guess this will have to do until a full-body version is completed.  ^___^'

Besides, at least I can record [what I hope is] the first ever ZX Spectrum-tan in history....  ^__^

<<<<NOTE: PICTURE MOVED TO THE ANNEX>>>>

Short on time, but detailed bio will ensue.  Just three quick bullets and then I'll leave youz all alone for now....  ^__^'

1)  You can read more about the ZX Spectrum system here if you'd like:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zx_spectrum

2)  People familiar with the system (or who've at least completed bullet #1) will understand why Spectrum-tan's wearing a buriti on her head, valenkis on her feet and a tape recorder on her belt, and seems to not mind a level of color-clashing that should be illegal.

3)  Please don't mind the pig.  -_-'

Alfamille

;019

Good work! Although the size of her head is disturbing... ;001

CaptBrenden

its called chibi, duh :P

color clashing is the worst -.-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

LOL!  You guys are the greatest!  ^-^

BTW, if you think THAT clashing's bad, wait till you see Spectrum-tan's rendition of Altered Beast:

CaptBrenden

It burns us master! It freeses!

C-Chan

And now for the finishing blow.... `v'

http://www.terra.es/personal/fraile/mejores/gifs/ProfanationMap.gif

C-Chan added the following  53 minutes after last message :

SWEET HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no, they didnt...!!!!  @___@'

http://www.itplaysdoom.com/ipd/archives/2005/08/doom_for_sincla.html

C-Chan added the following  1 hour 48 minutes after last message :

<<<<NOTE: BIO INFORMATION MOVED TO THE ANNEX>>>>

Silentbob

Ah, a ZX Spectrum was my first computer, I have some fond memories of it.    I used to program a lot in BASIC with it, since I had few games for it to begin with.   Unfortunately, one day it just blew up (yeah, it did.  plugged in the power supply and up in smoke the computer went).    RIP.

NewYinzer

How sad...ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I hope there are enough left in fifty years. My life's dream is to create the world's only FUNCTIONING computer history museum. I would put the original computers on display, and make copies for visitors to use. Alas, if it could only come true...

CaptBrenden

NewYinzer

What does? Anyway, should we be locking these old threads?

CaptBrenden

If you feel a thread needs to be locked or deleted report it to a guardian or mod.  aka, pitkin or me at the moment.

NewYinzer

Oh, crap! I forgot you were a guardian! Remind me the next time I do something stupid (like post Uncyc articles)!

CaptBrenden

Hey, Im a lax guardian.  I remind people to stay on topic, delete posts from bots, and im going though and deciding a few threads that need to be locked or deleated (like some of the hentai ones panda posted that no longer display images)

NewYinzer

Okay. Sounds good. We'll keep this thread if anyone wants to know more about ZX-tan.

CaptBrenden

oh yeah, forgot to add a ZX-tan Rules to the end of that post.  I was off topic -_- but if CChan is done with this thread I will lock it