H-NA Productions' RP 2 - ERROR:422 (Ingame)

Started by NejinOniwa, February 29, 2008, 03:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

"Oh! Blast! Crazy Ox shouted as he was knocked off his feet by Eliano...
He got back up his feet and looked at Lenoria "Well if you have anything to get this man sobered up again. That would be nice", he asked her in a calm manner, since he noticed how shy Lenoria is.
"And you, sir. What brings you to two men in a single room? Is it that you are a thug, trying to rob us. Or are you really planning on helping a drunk sailor and a wanderer you don't know?...
Crazy Ox's hand was still gripping the knife under his garment, since there was still quite a bigger crowd in the room as he had expected...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Confused and floored again, Eliano grumped, and muttered, "Do I know you?" at the floor, since he had nobody in front of him and couldn't really get his movements right to turn around.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

Lenoria squeaked in suprise as the two tumbled to the floor. Looking at Crazy Ox she nodded and stepped further into the room. She did her best to help Eliano into a near by chair, and did quite well considering how much smaller than he she is. Next to the chair there is a table with various things such as empty cups and writting utensils. Lenoria takes a vial out of her pocket, and mixes it with water from a small pump. She tried to seem as out of the way as she could as the men conversed. After poring the remedy in a cup she returns to Eliano and kneels next to him, nervously offering him the cup.  "You're already recovering nicely. This should take away the last of the effects of the wine and give you back your wits..." She placed the cup in his hand and sat next to him to watch if he would drink it.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Grumping in embarrassment of being helped to sit by a woman, Eliano, after swearing to himself he'd never get himself drunk ever again, shoots a sour look at the maid.
"This better not be tasting like the deckscrub I give to my fellows when they're drunk on board," he muttered, and then grabbed the cup as if it was a mug of ale, and downed it all in one gulp. Clawing at his throat and panting, he stuck his tongue out in distaste.
"Bloody scrap tastes like rotten damn shipwreck corpses on a piece of murkwood!"" he yelled out in sheer aggression, and for the first time in over an hour, not slurring a bit. He scowled at the maid for a while, and then snorted sharply, turning his head away when he started feeling bad for scowling at a beauty, scowling at the two other fellows. Gah, damnit. Could've been worse. Could've been my first mate's stuff.

Smokey

Crazy Ox patiently tries to bring the conversation back to where he started, since he hasn't had any worthwhile "jobs" in a while, he was running out of cash and eager to do something again.
He turned to Eliano and restated his question: "well now, you seem to have lost your boat, might you be needing any help finding it?".
And after throwing a cautios eye at Techno, he continued: "I'll help you find your boat if you can make it worthwhile. And I think our inquisitive friend here is also willing to go..."
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Gussy Keniji

Inuchi sat at her table still half asleep in all honesty. Though her sleep was the usual long and deep slumber she had when she was back home, it was the fact that it was still rather dark outside that threw her off (in terms of her biological clock) "Arf...why is it dark outside when it's clearly morning...this is a really strange realm this is..." she complains as she leans back and yawns loudly.  

Inuchi then recoils as her sensitive canine-like nose took in the scent of alcohol, she never really was one to like the beverage really, and being this isn't really her kind of smell to wake up to, she decides to go back to her room until she felt the need to move on.

As she bound up the stairs (keeping sure not to trip over her overly-large kimono) she noticed a bit of a get-together with some of the other people she had saw in the bar below. Being the nosy lil' dog she is, she decides to peek inside to see what's going on, her tail swishing about in curiosity.

"Wut..."

NejinOniwa

Eliano scowled at the youngling. He did seem like one of the less educated folks from inside the country, and his hair was a lot like them desert nomads'. But now that I think about it, this pack of ragtags might be able to help me out of this...and being a ragtag bunch they might even do it for a real ripoff of a price....if I play my cards right.[/color]
"Oh damnit, extort me all you wish, you damn sad sods," he said with a sigh and a somewhat resigned tone, and sunk down in his chair. He'd never been a very good actor, but he'd learned some tricks from his mates; also, he wasn't even acting, just giving up to the play with a plan in the back of is head - following the flow.
A swishing sound came to his ears, and when he looked up to follow it, he saw another girl, in a hat, standing in the doorway and looking anxiously around the room. "And you might as well come in, you there. If I'm going to tell a story I'll want an audience, and this one's pretty good. I'll be havin' te ask ye to stop the dam' swishin', though, since it's a bit noisy. Well? What'che waitin' for?"
He slapped his knee and shifted his eyes to the others, eyeing them carefully, one by one. "So. You lads serious about the boat business? It's not anything for little kids, you know."

Smokey

"Oh, Great! Let's have everyone over in my room, uninvited!" Crazy Ox exclaimed, somewhat irritated.
Crazy Ox then adressed Eliano: "Well, I for one am willing to go with you. A nomad isn't made for lingering around towns." And he added with a smile:  Plus, the vegetation in towns don't taste as good as they do out there"
He then grabbed another chair and sat in it backwards, leaning over the backrest and studying Eliano.
There is, though, a matter of payment. Since even I need to buy things."
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

-Three and a half hours past mid-day...
Beliza puts her pocketwatch back in her waistpouch.

-This village has nothing interesting to offer, so I might get a room and some food at that
Inn and hit the road next morning...

As Beliza entered the the Inn, she got slighly knocked back by the strong odor of beverages.
-What the..? as she looked around for the reason of the awful smell.
-Smells like someone took a bath in his beer instead of drinking it!

Trying to ignore the smell, she walks to the bar counter, now avoiding to not get trampled by people.
The tavern is starting to get very crowdy, still she found one vacant place at the bar counter.

She climbed on the stool and tugged the busy bartender by his sleeve.

-Sorry, can you wait for a moment I got very urgen things now...
The bartender rushed away but it didn't take long till he was back again.

-Yes, sorry for the delay, some customer decided to pour all his beer on the table and
the floor and I had to get some of the stronger cleaning chemicals from the storage.

-Err, are you lost kid? Shouldn't you be with your parents?
The bartender says with a bit dumbfounded look.

Slight annoyance can be seen on Belizas face.
-Discussion of my age is not relevant to my desires.

The bartender looks now confused.
-Huh?

-If you could get me a room and a meal. That would fulfill my desires.

-Well, if you says so. There seems to be a free table over there, you can sit there and I'll
get one of the maids to bring your food and the key to your room, oh, and for how long are you going to stay?

-I will be leaving tomorrow morning, so add one breakfast to the list.

-Good good.

Beliza hops down from the overgrown stool and navigates to the table, again through the sea of slighly drunked people.

-What a place I stumbled upon, geez...

NejinOniwa

(OOC: That "My Desires" talk is somewhat unnerving, but also reminds me of Someone I Know. Lulz will be had, and me liek. Proceed. >:3
Also prepare to get yourself boarded, landlubber!)

A suspicious look was shot at Ox. Vegetation? Taste? Do you mean you actually eat random stuff that grows around in the cities? Are you bloody sane?[/color]

In a sudden urge of drama - or something like that - Eliano stood up rather suddenly. The fact that he didn't sway at all proved to him that whatever had been in that maid's vile drink it'd worked bloody damn well, to say the least.
"But now that I think about it, there are three things that need to be done before I can tell you this story. First, I need to get some stuff from my room. Second, I need a big, juicy meal - which I believe we all do. And third, I need to get out of this cramped compartment if we're to be so many - so down to the bar we go, folks!"

At that, he promptly walked out of the room, rushed off fast enough for  none to follow to his room and opened the door silently, closing the door behind him.
It was good he didn't have much stuff with him - only a small bag, the blue Crystal Star and his bulky Zaro were spread across the room, and he quickly fetched them. A moment before he opened the door to exit he realized he was forgetting something important; Thus he reached under the bed, and dragged up a long leather belt on which the Master Chain was mounted, and wrapped it around his waist, fastening his pants around it with a few strings.

Shooting a look at the mirror he realized he looked awful. He brushed off his vest briefly, and stuck his satin pants better up over the belt. Then he briefly removed his headpiece, and shook out his messy hair. It'd grown nearly to shoulder length now, and was as wild and untidy as ever before. He ran his fingers through it, found and separated the white strand from the rest, then wrapped his headpiece around the rest of his hair, letting the white strand hang in front of his eye, and reaching down to his bare chest. He nodded curtly, satisfied, and went out in the corridor again, walking down towards the place where he abruptly had left the others, humming on a little happy tune as he enjoyed himself at their expense.

Added after 1 minutes:

(OOC: TL;DR - he did it for the LULZ. Who ever saw a sailor with normal humor? >w< )

Toki

Lenoria looked at the assembled bunch and shook her head some. After bowing to each patron in turn she gave a small smile and stepped through the door. "I suppose... I should go prepare for you all." Lenoria obviously had trouble speaking, being a little flustered by the entire ordeal. Another quick bow and she shot down the stairs. She pushed two tables together and went back into the kitchen to inform the cooks that a large order would be placed shortly.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Techno the fox

OOC: Oh Barnicles, they've been continuing without me.

"Oh, rest assure I pose no threat, and certainly have no intentions on robbing you. I just happened to overhear your predicament and wished to help. I have spent around a week or two in this little town, and am getting kind of bored just sitting around here. Trust me, if you allow me to come with you on your journey I will be a Big help."

Techno pauses for a few seconds, turns his head to the left, then to the right to make sure not too many people were around.

"I can't say much here, but let's just say I have...powers...
Also, I'm very good with technology and can build things that could be a help as well."

Having said that, he takes a few steps to the left and sits down in a chair that just so happened to be there, awaiting Crazy Ox's reply.

"Well I have eveything I need here in my bag, but a good meal would be nice right about now."

He says, rumaging around in his bag.

Smokey

Fine, then. Let's go and see what the sailor wants to tell us.", Crazy Ox said as he got up and went for the door.
As he reached the door he muttered something inaudible: "Pah. calling me a fool for being able to find food in a simple plant. He'll be needing such skills, and he'd better be more polite when he does."
"Come! Let's eat some..." He said to Techno as he was beckoning him to join him downstairs...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Gussy Keniji

Inuchi watched as th others began to make their move, it appeared that they were going on an outing of some sort with the sailor, at least that's what it looked like.

Well in the likes of things, she really had nothing else better to do than to wander around and that within it self was really boring, at least if you did it alone.

Maybe these guys would take her along with them to...where ever it is they were going "Hey, uh...do you guys mind if I tag along too, Arf?" she asked to the shaman

"Wut..."

Smokey

"Well you can go with us downstairs and see what we are all about, everyone has..." Crazy Ox said in a calm, but annoyed way...
But his stomach reminded him of the other thing waiting for them downstairs, food.
"But first we'll have something to eat. I guess you're getting hungry as well? We'll eat first and then we will hear the full story. If the sailor manages to stay sober, that is..." he added with a big smile.
Thanks Fedora-sama