H-NA Productions' RP 2 - ERROR:422 (Ingame)

Started by NejinOniwa, February 29, 2008, 03:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

(IMPORTANT: All discussion and major OOC goes in the Outgame thread.)

Whew! I never thought the moment I'd do this again would come, but yet again here I am. So up and ago - this is gonna be a good trip for y'all, and hopefully we'll be able to survive longer than last time, who knows!

Anyway, last year we did Sci-Fi - so I figured this year we'd put our good ol' fantasy to the test with just that - FANTASY. If all goes well, dragons won't be the only thing we'll have to deal with this spring! ^_^

Anyway. The rules off last year's thread was pretty good though (I think) so brace for some good old copypasta.

Quote from: "Slightly Edited Copypasta"NAME: This one is pretty obvious. Make up one.
CLASS/RACE: If you're a vampire, write that. If you're an old-school Elf, scribble it down. If you're a three-headed monster frog, punch it in. Class is NOT job.
ORIGIN: Just make up some weird country or island or something if you're lazy.

APPEARANCE: The general looks of your character. Fatness, pink hair, peg leg or Super-Moe - anything that ways goes here. IMPORTANT: Make sure you write down your Weight/Height here.
PERSONALITY: All random personality traits and quirks go here. This section might be seen as important, since the quality of roleplay is largely based on how well one adapts to one's character. Much innovativeness and fun ideas encouraged!
BACKGROUND: So here you write a little something to make that random planet your character comes from a little less random, and your character's appearance a little less shunkan idou plot device-ish. Once again, tap away at the keyboard as much as you like!

STATS SECTION: Here you have 120 points to spend away with as you like. The base stats will be:
Strength
Dexterity
Intelligence

With the last one being stuff like willpower and stress tolerance. You can have maximally 20 in a single stat (unless you have REALLY good reasons to do otherwise).
The rest will be spent on Skills and Abilities. Skills can be anything from Swordfighting and Navigation to Climbing or Singing. Most skills are pretty self-explanatory but if you have something that isn't all too obvious then write a short note about what it is.
Abilities are special stuff, like inborn talents or special effects, and can be stuff like Resistance to poisons and alcohol, Natural armor or (!) Mikuru Beam - it's your choice. I won't dictate point costs much, but use these as guidelines:
Lesser 5p Lagom (moderate) 10p Greater 20p

EQUIPMENT: Here's this section again. It's pretty basic - use you own judgment and get yourself fitting weapons, items and stuff like that. I recommend not having too many weapons as well - the basic issue of carrying the stuff is still De Facto (no hoipoi capsules people ). Now three examples of stuff you DO NOT HAVE:
MOE SLAVE GIRLS.
NUKES.
MECHAS.

since the second two are just cheating, and the first one is just NOT ALLOWED. If you absolutely must, then kidnap another player (although I won't be responsible for the consequences! )

Now some advice on BALANCE:

BASE STATS
6 is bad, 10 is normal, 13 is good, 16 is extreme and 20 is way overkill.
SKILLS
1 is total newbie, 5 is beginner, 10 and you've got all basics down, 15 and you're starting to learn special stuff, 20 and you're good at special stuff, 25 and you've mastered almost everything, 30 and above and you're probably legendary and making up own techniques and teaching people.
Powergaming IS allowed, but i'd not say it's encouraged ^-^; Also, a very low karma will make you eternally followed by misfortune and stuff. Karma is important (and lowering it a way of punishment ) and the only base stat which fluctuates rather heavily depending on your actions. One the other hand it might just also be that little thing you don't care scrap about, like Charisma in DnD - but it's also a way of determining who gets caught in the pitfall, and such; In other words, the DM's bully button. >:3
If you wonder about balance and point costs and such, or just want some inspiration, you can check out the Old RP threads for reference. Keep in mind though that this time around we're doing fantasy and not sci-fi.

Now for the setting...I'll be providing you with a World Map (although it's just a small part of it), made entirely in Inkscape. It'll be coming up once I finish it (today or tomorrow night), but I wanted to get this stuff up first.
The mapped game world has five distinct regions:

Quarmote, a continent roughly the size of Australia. It is located on the easternmost part of the map. Mostly consisting of deserts and with three big nations: Two kingdoms, Vassica in the southwest and Haldera in the east, and then the pseudo-democracy of Peltair all along the north. The Motim desert lies great in the middle of it all, separating the countries from each other - the only actual borders are on the eastern edge between the Halderan city Luthisport and the Peltairan Sandisdale mountain ridge, a border stretch of around 10 miles.
In the middle of the continent is the huge mountain chain The Fire Daggers, which splits the continent (and Peltair) in two distinct parts.

Scorphia, an island around the size of the Scandinavian peninsula, is located on the western part of the map. It is split into two large peninsulas by the Mienhaven bay, and a few miles west from Mienhaven, the port city by the tip of the bay, goes the border between Trogal in the northwest, and Lirma in the east. Scorphia is a flat region, with mostly fields and hills in Lirma, and forests covering most of Trogal.

Serpent Island is a somewhat lifeless region in the very northwest. The Raptyll strait, a huge warm water current (like the Golf) separates it from Scorphia, and also saves it from being frozen entirely - it is located on the same latitudes as Svalbard, and is roughly the size of the Britannia and Ireland put together - albeit with a smaller landmass. A few cities exist over the island, but no real national status exists. The island is mostly flat, but has a large mountain range in the mid-south, largely preventing access by land to the westernmost part, or the "Serpent's Tail". A tiny strait between the outer sea and the inner sea exists, but both sides are covered with mountains and there are jagged sunken peaks below, making the passage treacherous.

Separating east from west are the "Wislands", or Wild Islands - huge, elongated islands populated by an amazon-like warrior clan. The only ways of passage between the east with Quarmote, and Scorphia in the west, is either to pass around the islands the southern way, a long, long detour; To brave the frozen seas north of the Wislands, a very harsh journey; Or to pass through the Wisland Passage, a series of narrow straits between the islands that is also used by the wild tribes. Thus passage between east and west is rarely conducted and high-priced, despite there not being any considerable distance by air - in fact, a journey by land from Sandisdale to Morphin, the easternmost and westernmost cities of Peltair, is about the same length as the sea journey from Hayince or Tava-di-Mienna in Vassica or Morphin in Peltair, to the port city of Laimira-Vanstat in Lirma.

Finally, a long way south of Quarmote and the Wislands, lies a fog that never clears. It is known as Mienroth, and many expeditions have been sent there only never be heard from again. The few that have escaped it have only done so by turning back in time, and they speak of treacherous streams, shifting stormwinds and some of the most dangerous waters in the world. But some, also speak of a pearl of shining blue...

Now, enough with the yipyapping chatter - LET IT START!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Oh RP?
Sounds interesting.
Let's see if I can come up with something...

Edit: Btw, is a visual description of the character allowed?

Smokey

Wow, this is deep...I'll keep an eye on this... (after I start to understand it all :D)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Edit: Btw, is a visual description of the character allowed?
It is, however - keep those in links in order to not clog up the thread with images. Not even sure if I'll be having the world map as a link or image.

Anyway! MOAR PEOPLEZ! ASSEMBLE!!!

Techno the fox

My gosh, an RP! ^____^

Well, now you're speaking my language Nejin-san.
If there's one thing I love more than forum games it's RPs.

Anyway, just typing this here to reserve my spot. I shall return when I've made my Character's Bio.

NejinOniwa

Well, damnit.
Major setback on the map work, since MY STUPID BROTHER CAME IN, KIDNAPPED THE COMPUTER AND SHUT SHIT DOWN WITHOUT SAVING FIRST.
I want to kill something...
Luckily though, I have 4 year old sketches(!) and also an old raster map, so I'll be putting that up first, together with some THOROUGH worldly explanations here. Prepare for LONG post.

First off, a somewhat deeper presentation of Quarmote.

(bigger version)

Quarmote is a puzzling region. It is roughly on the same latitude as Alaska, but somehow maintains a tropical heat all the year - historians and scientists are all baffled as to why this is; the rest of the people just don't know.
Relations between countries are varying. Peltair is the largest of the countries on the continent, and keeps a tremendous economy, since it is largely trade-centered as a nation; Both Haldera and Vassica have somewhat good or neutral stances towards them. Between the two kingdoms themselves, though, exists an old blood-feud that has been there since the foundings a thousand years ago. They are both wielders of powerful military forces - however, their structures are greatly different.
The Vassican military is vast - much greater in numbers than the Halderan - and is a classical warfare machine driven by taxpayers' money commanded by the King himself.
The Halderan military, on the other hand, is an interesting and complex apparatus. It is ruled over by the Steel Council, a unit of specially appointed counselors with the highest one acting as a link and mediator between the King and Council. Thus, the army is quite independent - it has in historical perspective been called a "State Militia".
The Halderan military is big, but not as great as the Vassican in numbers - however what they lack in manpower they make up for in expertise and scientific advancement. While cavalry is difficult to use well in the desert, there is a small unit - something the Vassicans do not have - and the special intelligence operatives of the Halderan army, the Expers, even use experimental weaponry such as acidic and explosive chemicals in combat.

Currently it is year 1333 A.F.K. (after founding of the kingdom). It is only one year ago since the Vassicans' failed invasion of western Haldera.
Haldera is currently ruled by "Boy King" Asuma the 13:th, barely 16 years old and a king since birth because of the Vassican assassination of his father Nikrus the First before his birth. The Steel Council is supervised by Blade Counselor Haral Luchnir - who also was the guardian of King Asuma until his eleventh birthday because of his position.
Vassica is, on the paper, ruled by King Val-Som-Fecitis - but at 55 years of age and many long years at the throne, he has left most power in the hands of his son, the 30-year Crown Prince Val-Dae-Mahyre.
Peltair's rule is largely built by the Mercantiles, a collective of the most influencing merchants in the nation, and the Electives, democratically appointed representatives of the people. The Elder of the Mercantiles is currently Radjamhan Vite, a wizened water-merchant from Izcrath, and the Electives are currently lead by Bahartdyc Tal'Aum, a priest of Haelfyre.

There exist two major religions in Quarmote: the Church of Luthar, the god of light; And the "Old Way", dedicated to the god of fire, Haelfyre.
The Lutharians are rather new to the region, but are a great force in other places; They are mostly active in the easternmost region, with Luthisport in Haldera as their regional center, and various churches around Haldera and eastern Peltair. The Old Ways are spread everywhere, but Temples dedicated to Haelfyre exist in a few places around the continent. Once the temples were great of size and glamour, but some have been lost from man's knowledge. The bigger ones left are Virdui in Vassica, the Sandisdale temple in Peltair, and the main temple in Haelsport, Haldera, residence of the High Priestess. There is also the ruins of a once great temple-city known as Ost in Peltair, between the capital of Izcrath and the Milesvide fort.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CHARACTER DESIGNING!!!
The various magical arts are unknown to the people of Quarmote. The only magic-like thing they have are the Knights of Luthar, who have some lesser paladin-like abilities; and people in the greater levels of priesthood, who sometimes possess some odd abilities.
THEREFORE!
If you design a mage or otherwise magical character, be sure to make him or her good at concealing it - otherwise they'll go BURN THE WITCH! or something. More on that later, though.

That's all for today's RP rant!
//Nei

VonDaab

Edit: Okies, edited that skill/ability stuff. If you really say low Int is not good, well...

Alright, I'm so lazy that I'll put one of my minions to do all the work.

Name: Imp
Class/Race: Imp
Origin: Dimensional Gap between Blargoland and Pout.
Appearance: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/VDaab/belrp1-3paint.png?t=1204425708
With some clothes: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/069/2/6/090308_by_Wizth.png
Height: 64cm Weight 11kg

Personality: Likes to mess with peoples minds. Mostly by acting super MOE and then shuveling them.
Still very lazy and likes to sleep alot.
Doesn't always listen to given orders. Stubborn.
Not that bright either(well being only 2 years old doesn't really make you any genius) therefore bit Naive and Curious of some things, mostly mechanical devices.
Not good in math and always thinks with a logic that is only in her opinion logical.
Likes chocolate. Dislikes cats.

Background: not much background to tell if she's only 2 years old, meh...
Well something in the lines that she got summoned to be a loyal servant of some bloke but instead she shuveled the dood and ran away.
After that she has been traveling around the world, making peoples lives more annoying.

Stats:
STR: 10
DEX: 13
INT: 10
KRM: 20 (she IS the trouble maker, not the one that gets it)
MND: 12

Skills:
Shuvelmanship: 10 (Shuvel tiem!)
Flying: 10

Abilities:
Teleport: 5 (She thinks in portals)
Charm: 5p (does it need an explanation?)
The power of MOE: 20p (hurts the target, bonus points if male target)

Equipment:
Gold bracelet (works as a minor attack blocking device aswell keeps bad spirits away(though doesn't seem to work on imps))
Shuvel (stainless steel made by Heckmann, extra sturdy shaft for the powerful swings)
A silver key (reason or effect of it unknown)

NejinOniwa

OH LAWD XD

Hur. Well, I'd probably give her some better disguise abilities, but other than that she's good...mostly. But how would you say Teleport is a Skill? Seems more like an ability to me - a quite powerful one as well. Also: the MOE abilities are unnecessary to split up - they can just be held in one ability and then used with different power. Fireball and ZOMGTEHREIHUEG-Fireball, though vastly different in power, are in fact just a difference of how much magical petrol you add to it. ^^ Thus, my suggestion would be something like this:
QuoteSkills:
Shuvelmanship: 10 (Shuvel tiem!)
Flying: 10

Abilities:
MOE: 20p
Teleport: 15p

PROTIP: Don't have her flying around in open sight, in order to avoid scenarios of BURN THE WITCH! shoved at you.
Also, if you can properly roleplay a character with INT 4, then you'll receive a damn medal. Officially.

Techno the fox

-------
NAME: Techno
CLASS/RACE: Human
ORIGIN: Traverse Town

APPEARANCE: Techno stands at about 5'6" and weigs 125 Lbs.
He has purple hair and wears a flowing dark blue outfit with a cape.

PERSONALITY: A kind and adventurous person, Techno likes going on quests and errands. He can be quite talkative sometimes,  he'll always try to reason before fighting with somebody.

BACKGROUND: Techno comes from a technologicly advanced continent, that is also heavy on magic. Nearly everyone there knows of and/or uses magic to some extent. Techno himself is a slightly skilled Mage/Wizard. He is well aware of how the Quarmotians feel about things like this, and is skiled at hiding the fact that he uses such arts.
He is also quite good at crafting machinery of all sorts.  

STATS SECTION:
Strength 10
Dexterity 11
Intelligence 17
Karma 15
Mind 17

Skills:
Craftsmanship 15
Magic 15

EQUIPMENT: He carries a sort of back pack with all kinds of things in it, random mechanical devices that have almost no use in battle, food, and general survival items.

He can use his magic without a wand, but it often comes out distorted and not as powerful, so he carries a wand on him that he uses to focus and amplify his spells. Visually it looks like Kamek/Magikoopa's wand from Paper Mario and Mario and Luig Superstar Saga.

Extra: He only uses his wand, and spells when outsides the major cities of Quarmote when no one is around.
-----

Just a question, do monsters/mythical creatures exist here?

Also Gussy-san, if you're reading this I hereby invite you to join. You're a good RPer I've seen your "Donkotsu Tales" rp.
(SP?)

NejinOniwa

Hm...I suggest you to balance over and/or specify your magical skills, as to elementals and whatnot, but meh. ^^

Just a question, do monsters/mythical creatures exist here?

Good thing you asked! The fauna of this world, EWAR, is very interesting indeed - both "classic" things as dragons and such, as well as my own creations, exist within the world. However, today's rant will be on:

Ra: Usage among Sub- and Sentients

The force that drives the world forward is known as Ra. It connects the astral souls of the living to this world, and is what nature feeds on.
In the beginning, Ra was one - unstable and vibrant, it was harsh to handle. Life had hardships sustaining itself from this violent force.
Eventually, Ra began to unravel. As trees and plants learned to feed off only a small, special thread of Ra, its flow eventually separated from the rest. And the souls of the living began spinning their own threads from their own flow, it too separated. Soon there were eleven flows of Ra separate from that which were in the beginning - and the flow of original Ra was stable enough to go on without splitting any more. The thirteen different kinds of Ra were known of as such - "By the Black of the First Day's Dark; the White Thread was Left Behind; with Ten Shades of Gray in a Cloud; spawned off the Red Fyre of Origin."
The flows of Ra were named after the elements they empowered. Thus the "Ten Shades of Gray in a Cloud" were Luthra of the light, Vaeshra of the weather, Nimra of the cold, Yalra of the leaves, Domra of the earth, Mienra of the water, Eldra of the fire, Imra of the wings, Aephra of the winds, and Raira of the lightning. The "Black of First Day's Dark" would be Morkra of the darkness, and respectively the "White Thread Left Behind" would be Ra Qinyin, the Power of Creation, the remainder of the original Ra, Ra Phyrei, which in turn is the "Red Fyre of Origin".
(Note on Ra-type names: These are the direct translations of the words' meanings, and thus have somewhat misleading descriptions. For example, Yalra would more properly fit in as the Ra of the plants - while the meaning is obvious, the wording makes it complicated - and most importantly Imra, which actually is the aforementioned Ra type used on the astral plane, having little at all to do with "wings".)

Magic would be the usage of Ra by sentient or subsentient beings to promote their own living and cause.
Among living organisms there exists four distinct categories. These are:
Breathers: Beings to which a certain type of Ra is essential for their existence. Examples would be plants, who are, aside of water, absolutely dependent on Yalra to sustain their life.
Binders: Beings that can, if they possess more Ra than they need to sustain themselves, bind Ra within their astral soul and from there channel it into their body, to empower their growth and own structure, and/or use it to their own wish (as magic).
Channelers: Beings whose astral souls have a Conduit capable of drawing Ra from the astral plane and using it both to sustain their life, and to their own wish (as magic).
Sources: Beings whose astral souls have a Conduit capable of tapping Ra directly from the Flow and in some cases produce a Flow of their own, channeling Ra from the Flow to the astral plane, as well as using it to sustain themselves and to their own wish (as magic).

There are also various hybrids, such as Channelers who can Bind Ra, Breathers who produce their own Ra, and so on, but the above four are the classes all beings originate from.

Now: Breathers are incapable of using Ra in other ways than to sustain themselves. Thus they are the only ones who cannot possibly use magic.
The Binders are varying. While they all benefit from extra Ra, only some can use it directly to their own wishes, as magic. Others merely become bigger in size, or gain peculiar abilities from strange mutations. This is by far the most ordinary case - and thus, what you refer to as "Monsters" are normally Binders with powerful Ra reserves.
A few beings intelligent enough to rise above sub-sentient levels are Binders, but the majority of sentients - including all Humans - are Channelers. There also exist a few sub-sentients who are capable of drawing Ra from the astral plane. Thus, creatures referred to as "Mythical Creatures" and "Magical Beasts" are normally Channelers.
But just as all Binders do not gain Ra reserves during their lives, not all Channelers use their Conduits to draw Ra for their own wishes. This is because of the fact that the Conduit, upon forming, is sealed; The end gate connecting to the Astral plane is simply not open. A Channeler whose Conduit is not open is essentially a Binder or even Breather, since they have to rely on intakes from the existent plane to supply them with Ra. Various Channeler types require different methods to open this gate - for example, with humans, certain emotional factors need to be reached for the gate to open. This mechanism is to protect sentients not strong enough for Ra usage, from doing so - while convenient, drawing Ra off the astral plane stresses the construct of the astral soul, and faulty usage is capable of causing heavy, even fatal, damage to the soul itself.

Source beings are extremely rare. Throughout history, only a total of 11 source beings have had their existences confirmed - of which 10 are known for certain to be left to this day. However, those that exist are as close to immortal as one can come - since they can tap off the Flow, they have access to Ra Qinyin - one of three Ra types not existent in the astral plane. The other two are, of course, Ra Phyrei - since it does not exist in its complete original form anymore - and also, Aephra.
The reason for Aephra's absence from the astral plane, however, takes a bit of explanation.
As mentioned above, throughout history a total of 11 Source beings have had their existences confirmed. The Source beings in question are the ones referred to by sentients as the Gods. While what humans believe about them normally is false, they DO have one very important  task - and that is the one of distribution of Ra. For they are the only ones capable of supplying both the existent plane AND the astral plane with large amounts of processed Ra. The term "processed" in this case means, not directly off the Flow - and thus, possible for living beings to handle and make use of.
Each Source being is tasked with the procession of one Ra type - the task of separating it from the Flow and making it into a form usable for living organisms - thus, eleven Sources means eleven processed Ra types available to normal beings. As the threads of Ra from the Flow are vastly different from each other, each procession is different - and thus, one Source cannot, even if capable physically (as in his astral soul can take constant processing and drawing of two different Ra types off the flow, which is HIGHLY unlikely even for a Source), take over for another Source if one was to be missing from their task. And the Sources, as the sentients they are, all have their own interests - and clashes occur constantly. And with the Source of Aephra, Ezaku, the God of Winds, missing for unknown reasons since little more than a millennia, very little processed Aephra exists on the existent plane, and none at all on the astral plane, as of today.

Bloody hael, I'm good at ranting. Ah well, but that's all for today! MORE PEOPLES! Come on everyone, you know you want it!

Gussy Keniji

Hm, haven't RP'd in quite a while...gonna give this a go though cuz it seems interestin'

NAME: Inuchi Othros
CLASS/RACE: Hell Inumimi (basically a Dog demon)
ORIGIN: Makai
AGE: 19 (could be alot older than she appears...no ones to say though...)

APPEARANCE: Stands nearly 5'4" and weighs 115 lbs. Hair is silver-ish in color with pointed dog ears to match, though said ears are often concealed by her Crimson Jester Hat. Eyes are a maroon color. She wears a long Red Kimono w/ bone designs on plastered on it. Has a fluffy dog tail thar matches her hair color. Wears a Dog collar around her neck for some odd reason...

PERSONALITY: An Inumimi who just wants to be a normal Inumimi in a non-Inumimi world...In short, she has difficulty fitting in w/ others being she used to the mannerisms of Makai (i.e: Culture Shock'd). Inuchi harbours a dog like disposition, and seems to 'woof' whenever she finishes a sentence (saying 'Arf'). She actually enjoys eating 'Doggy Treats'. Inuchi enjoys gaurding/protecting things or people, for she feels she has a purpose doing such things. Likes being scratched behind the ears but hates bad smells and loud noises.

BACKGROUND: Inuchi was at first the gaurd dog to the Gate that entered the 'Land of Hades' so she was in charge of keeping out mortals who would come try to enter Makai before they were supposed to. However this (rather easy) job was revoked from her when she was accused of letting a Door to Door salesman into Makai (Yes...they go THAT far), After which her brother Cerberos took over as the new gaurdian, Inuchi was then booted outta Hell and sealed on an island where she was to spend the rest of her days in exile. Sometime later the seal was broken when Makai ran out of finances to keep it going (turns out the Salesman that appeared in Makai earlier, bleed them dry), and thus she escaped and is currently a nomad looking for an entrance back into Makai so she can explain herself.

-STATS-
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 10
Intelligence- 9
Karma- 10
Mind- 13

-SKILLS-
Digging: 5p
Sense of Smell: 5p

-ABLITIES-
Doggy Digger: Dig a hole to escape danger or move around (5p)
Beast Scent: Sniff out your foe with that powerful schnoz of yours! (5p)
Poochy Powuh Pummel: Beat the foe into submission with that hammer of yours! (10p)
Fenrir Blaze: Gives new meaning to the phrase 'Dog Breathe' (20p)

EQUIPMENT
-Red Kimono: A large Kimono, w/ cute bone designs covering it, sleeves cover up the wears hands quite often. Inuchi loves these types of clothes
-Jester's Hat: A silly looking hat worn by a Jester, Inuchi loves these types of hats
-Ear ring: A special ear ring that is worn on her left ear, given to her when she was a pup, has never taken it out since
-Pooch Hammer: A hammer w/ a dog like design in the center, Inuchi uses this to hit bad folks, or perverts. It's a mystery where she hides this, but truth be told...it's there...
-Dog Collar: Infernal collar made for dog-girls, seems to emitt a strange aura during a full moon

"Wut..."

NejinOniwa

Hmm...hmm...
The fascinating thing is, I can actually make all these things go together even when inserted into the universe I designed EWAR to be. Bloody hael, I'm versatile. ^^;
Just for an example, Inuchi would, if applied "correctly" to the EWAR universe (correctly as in, not in this RP but in the books) be...lessee...something like a Simiris-released Astral Body of a Hybrid-type Dryad. As from what realm I don't know...although of the realm rulers I'd say dog-beasts are most likely to be held by Cumuleph - also, few others have a "hell" worth mentioning. Don't remember the name of his realm though. Bloody hell, I have way too much source material for this thing...

Anyway, no rant for today since I'm IN DESPAIR since shit doesn't work.

Techno the fox

Nejin, when is the RP going to start? How about your character's Description?

Might as well go ahead and start it up, unless smokey comes back or someone else comes in I think this is all we're going to get.

NejinOniwa

Hmm, mm~

A little bit lacking with 3 players and 1 DM, but I guess that's what you get these days.
And you're right, so I'll just follow the same procedure as last time; Start it off and leave all slots open for entrants and so on.
Also, to the confirmed players; CAMPAIGNING TIEM! We need moar peplz, drag whomever you can to here, you hear me!?

And anyone reading this thread, pwease, consider applying. It'll be moar fun with moar! And there can never be enough! Or something! Srsly! O-O

So, ehm, um...
Anyway...
Yeah.

But I have to go eat dinner now, and also I'll be needing some /COMPILE/ time to warm things up. So expect the first can opener to come in an hour or two, and the Outgame thread with that. Until then, MASSIVE APPLICATIONS PLZ COM!

*swooshes off*

NejinOniwa

BUMPing things up before the start...

T-2 hours 'til start. Again. But I has saxophone, so it cannot be help'd...
Anyway! AMASS! BRAVE PEOPLES OF THE INTERNETS!