The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I installed DOS-Box to play Dune 2 and Wolfenstein 3d
And I have a SNES with Zelda alttp, Street fighter 2 and Mario all stars I also have the Nintendo Scope (great fun).
a PSX with Metal Gear Solid, Tekken 1, 2 and 3, Wip3out and Fifa 97. a N64 with Zelda OOT, Zelda MM Carmageddon64, and a xbox with Burnout 3.

As per handheld I have a PSP with Tekken DR and Burnout dominator. a GBC and a GBA with the original tetris, wolf3d and Doom...

Plenty of old-school gaming for me, then

It's the gameplay that counts ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

I cant play the PSX metal gear solid anymore now that i have the game cubes Twin Snakes.  Same with the original resident evil.  The GC remakes were just too awsome to go back from.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Lesson learned - Some remakes are actually WORTH it...

*glares at $ony*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"*glares at $quare*

Fix'd

Smokey

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I cant play the PSX metal gear solid anymore now that i have the game cubes Twin Snakes.  Same with the original resident evil.  The GC remakes were just too awsome to go back from.

Well the psx had grafx issues that really showed. But I don't yet have a gamecube, and I'd probably buy Zelda WW and Zelda TP first when I get one... 'cause Zelda rules supreme in console land...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Gussy Keniji

Holy crap how could I forget about the awesomeness that is the Metal Slug series! it's so chaotic O,o

Yeah, I've been messin around with that lately, I like playin as Fio <3

"Wut..."

Mr. Penguin

Since I wasn't cool enough to own many SNES games during its era, ROMs bring me back to the golden era of RPGs on a 16-bit console. Secret of Evermore and Earthbound currently are the ones I frequent.

One game that I have only beaten twice in my entire life...and on the easiest difficulties, too... was X-Com: UFO Defense. It was a game that came on 3 floppy disks! O: Build bases, defend the Earth, don't let them alien mind control your countries that give you funding...eventually find them on Mars... good times. :D And it was half RPG too, since your soldiers leveled up and improved and gained rank.
[/size]
Signature in progress, please hold.

Dos

I have a nes, sega01, sega02, sega cd, snes, cdi, N64, ps1, ps2 Gamecube, gameboy color, GBA, Game gear, psp.
I old this old system i need get working agin so i can buy more lol
-Dos, The Sick
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Smokey

Didn't CD-i came only with rip-offs of other games (mario, zelda etc.)?
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Quote from: "Smokey"Didn't CD-i came only with rip-offs of other games (mario, zelda etc.)?

Nintendo did wrong in giving Philips the Licence to make games.
So they kinda weren't rip offs.

Srsly, weren't the animation and voice acting made in russia or something?

CaptBrenden

Smokey

Who's dadangos?

*getting the feeling that I'm a total spanner and quietly sneaking off to a safe place*
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

look up the CDi  zelda.. and all will become clear...

NejinOniwa

Dodongos, amirite? Those lizardy thingies in Zelda.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden