The lady and the bridge

Started by Dos, February 01, 2008, 11:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dos

All come around look what i found  today in the attic a book it a old book but it have story about a legend
"Start to speck in a loud voice"

They Was a 3 island long long time age, they was a bridge that connect all the island. The first island was full rule by OSX -Tan and it had the the most Beauty flowers and fruit. The second Island was rule by 3.1 and that had the most type of animal nothing was rare. The three island was rule by Linux-tan that had the most Beauty people. The bridge had a Beautiful keeper and they name 95-tan. but One day each king got a gift but it the tag i on it said it was send by the other king think of nothing about each king open they gift. The OSX-tan got a dry rose, 3.1-tan got a wooden cat and Linux-tan got a ugly mash. The gift was weird odd but nothing of it. A week after the gift most of OSX-tan start to die. 3.1-tans most animal was sick and dieing. Linux-tan people was become disease and with ugly bubo.
Each king blame the other king for this. War was in the air 95-tan came to each king point to the sec in command but they fall on deaf ears. after 2 month of telling then the said message nothing. The day of battle they start they death walk to the bridge but then they got to bridge but was gone.
The king turn on they sec in command and kill him but it was too late. Some think she gone back home with the bridge but something think the bridge is waiting for a new keeper

"That a long story time to put this book somewhere safe
-Dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

C-Chan

*gapes*  Uhhh..............................................................  @@;

^^;

*pats DOS-chan on the head*

How 'bout some cookies?  ^^;

Dos

YAY COOKIES
"Eat some cookie get a sugar high and start to jump around"

-dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you