The Drabble-Matic!!

Started by Icelilly, October 21, 2007, 09:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelilly

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

The Drabble-Matic is a fanfic generator. Just fill in the blanks and you'll get a fanfic. Some might be epic win. Some might be filled with fail. It's all up to your answers. ^__^

So, here's mine. BEWARE OF TEH YAOINESS.

The Crying Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Stan strode along the path, making for Loud Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Quiet Chair, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Hand.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his big couch just in time to face the fished man who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The man struck amazingly, and Stan barely raised his couch to meet the attack. They fought long and quickly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Stan found himself forced to one knee, the man's couch pressed to his lovely leg. "I am Kyle of Loud Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Quiet Chair. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on a stone."

But Stan had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his couch with a twist, overpowered Kyle and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Stan said, looking down upon him.

Kyle's arm shimmered like a happy soul brings to all people. "I have underestimated you, Stan. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Stan's desire was enflamed. His leg throbbed and all his thoughts were to kick Kyle like a bunny. Stan caressed Kyle's small arm and he responded. They came together often, and their joining was as tall as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet hat!" Stan groaned and licked Kyle as usually as he could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Stan said. "That's where I put the Quiet Chair for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed extremely on the grass, forgetful of all but their tired love. "We will stay together forever," Kyle said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Hand never got the Quiet Chair and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

I can't tell if this is epic win or epic fail... O_O;

NekOSaka

Mine was;

The Adventure Of The Prinny

Stevie Wonder and Chris Farely were out for a Awesometacular Valentine's walk In a soup. As they went, Chris Farely rested his hand on Stevie Wonder's Kidney. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so Glowing, Stevie Wonder was filled with EVIL dread.

"Do you suppose it's Canadian here?" he asked Zombielisciously.

"You Lemony silly," Chris Farely said, tickling Stevie Wonder with his Lemon. "It's completely Luscious."

Just then, a Swifty Prinny leapt out from behind a Kenya and Raped Chris Farely in the Toes. "Aaargh!" Chris Farely screamed.

Things looked Brownish. But Stevie Wonder, although he was Souplike, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a Death and, Like a porridge filled with the hate of one thousand murdered guinea pigs children's cookbooks. IT WAS RUSSIA!, beat the Prinny Hatefully until it ran off. "That will teach you to Rape innocent people."

Then he clasped Chris Farely close. Chris Farely was bleeding Lemony. "My darling," Stevie Wonder said, and pressed his lips to Chris Farely's Manpurse.

"I love you," Chris Farely said Dancily, and expired in Stevie Wonder's arms.

Stevie Wonder never loved again.

Icelilly

I'm a little bored so I'll do this again. ^__^
With the same names. ^^;

Beautifully Tripping

Stan tripped along quickly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Kyle, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a bunny hopping along, carrying a Canada in its mouth.

Stan was almost on water when he came across a hot cake, lying alone on a lovely plate. "That must be a treat from my warm bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked cold, so he ate it.

It gave him the most big tingling sensation in his hand. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Kyle.

When Kyle came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Stan cried softly.

"Your leg! And your arm!" Kyle said. "They're quiet! Can't you feel it?"

Stan felt his leg and his arm. They were indeed quite quiet. "Oh, no!" Stan said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that hot cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Kyle said. "I got you a Russia. It must have been that tired man who lives nearby. He acts a little lovingly, ever since he licked a hat."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Stan sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Kyle said cryingly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your leg is really beautiful like that."

"Really?" Stan dried her tears. Stan kissed Kyle and it was an entirely loud sensation, like a smile that brings happiness to all.

They spent the night having entirely loud sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

I died. I died laughing! XD

CaptBrenden

._.

Icelily... you really do frighten me... and your story is wholy inoppropirate XD

-_- please dont let them get any worse then that
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

I just wanted to.

TEH YAOINESS (although, it did fail slightly)

Quote from: "Nejin's Drabble"
To Passionately Poke

Semon and Hanron were celebrating a poisonous Valentine's Day together. Semon had cooked a devastating dinner and they ate under the gloomy sky by candlelight.

"My darling," Hanron said, stroking Semon's face, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Semon. "It is but a tear-drenched token of my glorious love."

Semon opened the box. Inside was a symphonic blade! He gazed at it violently. Then he gazed at Hanron violently. "It's eternal," Semon said. "Come here and let me poke you."

Just then, a radiant crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like the sleeve of his shirt barely barely touched by the rain for all his falling tears. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in an ominous voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Hanron read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other sadly as the crone cackled some more. Semon's ear began to tremble. Then Hanron shrugged, pulled out an uniform, and hit the crone on her upper lip. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Semon said and kissed Hanron wildly. "This is a shining Valentine's Day!"

They calmly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they poked each other all night long.

...can someone give me a spoon, I need to check if I'm stuck in the Matrix, because this bends way too much... '.'

Added after 10 minutes:

I made another one.
It failed more at yaoiness, but it was DAMNEDLY funny. I DID bend some of the rules, but, who cares? I was TOTALLY worth it.

Quote from: "Nejin's Oh-so-damnedly funny Drabble"The Adventure Of The Henchman

Sal and Devy were out for a forced Valentine's walk inside a card. As they went, Devy rested his hand on Sal's automail. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so perilous, Sal was filled with full dread.

"Do you suppose it's friendly here?" he asked totally.

"You mild silly," Devy said, tickling Sal with his french fries. "It's completely rapid."

Just then, an enourmous henchman leapt out from behind a small buttered piece of bread and glomped Devy in the back. "Aaargh!" Devy screamed.

Things looked wild. But Sal, although he was oblivious, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a faun and, like the way you all love to kill the hireling, beat the henchman voraciously until it ran off. "That will teach you to glomp innocent people."

Then he clasped Devy close. Devy was bleeding quickly. "My darling," Sal said, and pressed his lips to Devy's iris.

"I love you," Devy said oh so damnedly, and expired in Sal's arms.

Sal never loved again.

>w<

Added after 50 seconds:

Also, automail IS a valid bodypart. And a Henchman IS an animal. FOR REAL.

Added after 2 minutes:

I MADE EVEN MORE ONES OUT OF THIS AND IT'S SO FUNNY IT'S KILLING ME >w<

Added after 1 minutes:

It said it! I just have the ultimate quote!

Sal - I will always love you - Automail or no Automail.

RAWR

...maybe I shouldn't spam this thread so much ^.^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Icelilly

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"._.

Icelily... you really do frighten me... and your story is wholy inoppropirate XD

-_- please dont let them get any worse then that
It's all to the Drabble-Matic. I just fill in the blanks. XD

And while I SHOULD be studying, I wanna do another one! >///< And again, MOAR YAOINESS. *__*

A Couch In Time

On a hard and soft morning, Stan sat on a stone. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His leg ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Kyle to love someone with a beautiful face?

Amazingly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a glorious freezing cake, all on a summer's day. I wish my Kyle would poke me, in his own warm way..."

"Do you?" Kyle sat down beside Stan and put his hand on Stan's hand. "I think that could be arranged."

Stan gasped extremely. "But what about my beautiful face?"

"I like it," Kyle said quickly. "I think it's cold."

They came together and their kiss was like a day of sadness.

"I love you," Stan said beautifully.

"I love you too," Kyle replied and licked him.

They bought a bunny, moved in together, and lived often ever after.

I'm not satisfied. So, I'm doing it again.

A Freezing Day To Lick

Stan stepped extremely out into the glorious sunshine, and admired Kyle's finger. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a lovely sight."

Kyle climbed off the couch and walked amazingly across the grass to greet his lover. Stan patted Kyle on the face and then tried to lick him quickly, but without success.

"That's all right," Kyle said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not quiet," Stan. "Not as quiet as the time we licked on a door."

Kyle nodded softly. "We were tired back in those days."

"Our eyes were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Stan said. "Everything seems beautiful and large when you're young."

"Of course," Kyle said. "But now we're tall, we can still have fun. If we go about it beautifully."

"Beautifully?" Stan said . "But how?"

"With this," Kyle said and held out a cold bed. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to lick."

Stan swallowed the bed at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to lick beautifully. They licked like a kiss of passion. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

ROFL. Damn you Drabble-Matic!! Why must you create such odd stories?! XD

CaptBrenden

Techno the fox

Okay, this is starting to scare me..But here goes..
------------------------
A Computer In Time

On a Transparent and Huge morning, Techno-San sat In the yard. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His Arm ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Inu-T to love someone with a Happy Leg?

Happily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a Sleepy Angry PSP, all on a summer's day. I wish my Inu-T would kick me, in her own red way..."

"Do you?" Inu-T sat down beside Techno-San and put her hand on Techno-San's head. "I think that could be arranged."

Techno-San gasped Gladly. "But what about my Happy Leg?"

"I like it," Inu-T said furiously. "I think it's Normal."

They came together and their kiss was like 99 red ballons.

"I love you," Techno-San said Quickly.

"I love you too," Inu-T replied and kicked him.

They bought a Koopa, moved in together, and lived Reluctantly ever after.
--------------------

Allright.....o_o I'm leaving before things get any weirder around here...

CaptBrenden

... like 99 ballons?  ._.

Added after 3 hours 27 minutes:

I combat the yaoi with the yuri!!

To Gently Stroke

Suigintou and 3.1sama were celebrating a delicious Valentine's Day together. Suigintou had cooked a silky dinner and they ate in a bed by candlelight.

"My darling," 3.1sama said, stroking Suigintou's inner thigh, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Suigintou. "It is but a lacy token of my fragrent love."

Suigintou opened the box. Inside was a delicate ribbon! She gazed at it tenderly. Then she gazed at 3.1sama tenderly. "It's revealing," Suigintou said. "Come here and let me stroke you."

Just then, a smooth crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like curtains blowing gently in the in the summer breeze. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a soft voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

3.1sama read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other lovingly as the crone cackled some more. Suigintou's finger tip began to tremble. Then 3.1sama shrugged, pulled out a cake, and hit the crone on her breast. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Suigintou said and kissed 3.1sama boldly. "This is an unyuu Valentine's Day!"

They skillfully burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they stroked each other all night long.

Techno the fox

Oooh, A yuri with 3.1 and Suigintou.
I knew you'd make something like this eventually Capt.

I decided to have another go at it....And this is what happened...

---------------------------
Sad Love

Techno-san finished packing. Ever since Inu-T, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Techno-san had been Happy.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing punched him, all was beautiful. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going In the field to become a Noisy Car.

Just then, there was a Hyper knock at the door. Techno-san opened it and stood there Quickly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his Face.

When Techno-san came to, Inu-T was holding his Arm and looking Funny. "My love," Inu-T said drowsily, "I'm sorry for the special shock. I've been shipwrecked on a normal island for the last ten years, living Like a golden sunset. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my Foot in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Techno-san could hardly believe his Inu-T had returned. "I will always love you, Foot or no Foot. Besides, you can cover it up with a Graphics card."

They embraced quietly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was large.
---------------

Techno the fox

Ladies and gentlemen, Pigs and Tuxes.
I Techno the fox, have found William Shakespeare's fabled lost book!
Read and rejoyce!

----------------
Techno-san and Inu-T
by William Shakespeare

Enter Techno-san

Inu-T appears above at a window

Techno-san:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the Server, and Inu-T is the Hedgehog.
Arise, Sad Hedgehog, and Punch the Creative TV.
See, how she leans her Face upon her Arm!
O, that I were a glove upon that Arm,
That I might touch that Face!

Inu-T:
O Techno-san, Techno-san! wherefore art thou Techno-san?
What's in a name? That which we call a Foot
By any other name would smell as big
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "Like a candle that vanquishes the darkness"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove Destructive.

Techno-san:
Lady, by yonder Creative TV I swear
That tips On the lawn the glad CD-RW--

Inu-T:
O, swear not by the TV, the Happy TV,
That Quickly changes in its normal orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise normal.
Sweet, vengeful night! A thousand times vengeful night!
Parting is such Hyper sorrow,
That I shall say vengeful night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Techno-san:
Sleep dwell upon thy Face, peace in thy Arm!
Would I were sleep and peace, so drowsily to rest!
Slowly will I to my Sad Foot's cell,
Its help to Punch, and my big Foot to tell.
-------------

I take my leave now.

*Turns into a shadow and dissapears into the night*

NejinOniwa

...dude...whaaat?
*confused*

I still can't get SHIT of that shakespeare stuff ^-^;

CaptBrenden

that is because your are an uncultured pirate.  :P  if there isnt a torrent for it you dont get it

NejinOniwa

:(

*Shakespeare-mode Nejin*

Woe, my chest! Thy stabbing hath left deep wounds in me pride. Alas! Thou shalt not be forgiven, but doth e chase ye for ever for naught?

*normal* I'm not just an anime geek, I'm a culture geek too. .w.

CaptBrenden

1000 Rose Doskittys

Kanako paced forcefuly back and forth. Lacy dread filled her heart. Kyon should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my fragrent love, Kanako thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Kyon had been taken hostage by Ginormus Hand, a supervillain who had the city in a state of tasty terror. Kanako fainted dead away, like a glass of wine that leaves a red stain upon your carpet.

When she came to, there was a bump on her thigh and the lacy dread had returned. "Kyon, my jelly honey bunny," she cried out gently. "What is Ginormus Hand doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing sheepishly as he tickled him in the chest.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Kanako remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 rose Doskittys, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Kanako ordered in a supply of rose and set to work, folding Doskittys until her thigh was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last Doskitty when Kyon walked in the front door.

"Kyon!" Kanako screamed and threw herself into Kyon's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 rose Doskittys and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing on a boat. She kissed Kyon lovingly on the chest.

"Actually," Kyon said, pulling away boldly, "I was rescued by the Soothing Cake. She's a new superhero in town." Kyon sighed. "And she's really revealing."

The lacy dread came back. "But you're delicious to be back here with me, right?"

Kyon checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Soothing Cake for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay twinkling, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Kanako choked back a sob and started folding another Doskitty. Then she went out and got drunk instead.

Kyon you bastard!!

Humm wait.. maybe if I knock this soothing cake out and take her place I could have kyon :D

that story sucked -_-