Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

i just burnt my face off with spaghetti + a geneva convention-violating amount of sriracha
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

fuuuuuun.

the pizza i ate today was very nostalgic. it had the exact taste and consistency as a charred Celeste Personal Pizza, only bigger.

when i was a little kid, and my mum went off to college during the nights, my dad usually made Celeste Personal Pizzas for us. only he was drunk all the time, so by the time he remembered he had food cooking it was blackened on the bottom. and being a mean, violent drunk, he forced us to clean our plates. even now just thinking about Celeste pizzas evokes a sense-memory taste of char in my mouth. i'll never be able to eat that brand again due to the painful memory. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :[
Sort of like whenever my mom bakes some sort of Pillsbury bread (Usually biscuits, but sometimes dinner rolls or crescent rolls); it's almost always burnt on the bottom, as I found out she's not using the right pan (My sister discovered that using a glass casserole dish to make your bread keeps it from burning, and makes it taste a *lot* better)

I had the most amazing burger earlier. It had bacon bits and diced jalapenos blended into the meat; was so amazing it didn't need anything on it *w*

Chocofreak13

sweet dude, i should try that glass pan trick. :0

last night i thought i had crab rangoons for dinner but they're just fried wontons so they're gonna be a snack today. so last night, i had noodles with garlic herb sauce, topped with cheese. decadent but good. tonight is threeti.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Cranberry sautéed chicken, green beans, bread, sweet pickles, scalloped potatoes, peach jello, coffee, apple pie and ice cream.

I THINK I'M GONNA DIE.

Nichi

That sounds good :3

Breakfast was a cup of coffee and a terrible protein bar (Thanks, mom; for not buying any decent breakfast food >_>)

Cockleshell

Breakfast for me is always a blue low-carb monster. ><
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

:[

I had burger for lunch, and a pack of strawberry fruit snacks as a mid-morning snack (Although, said fruit snacks tastes more like raisins than strawberries)

Chocofreak13

i have been downing about double the caffinated drinks of usual and it's not affecting me at all. ergo, i'm likely going into another depressive crash this summer. fucking joy. ><

today: about 4 cans of various sodas
blueberry bagel
juice box
water
honey-teriyaki chicken
french bread
salad
sweet potato fries with ketchup
strawberry shortcake

may have another bagel later
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Friendly reminder, minion dear: unless you're taking caffeine pills, you're not getting enough of it into your bloodstream to have any medical effect whatsoever. Caffeinated drinks work off placebo only.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i disagree in some context, since they DO help fatigue, which was one of the major symptoms of depression. and if 1 caffiene pill contain about 200 mg of caffiene, and 1 soda contains 34mg, then 5 sodas contain about the same amount. my record in a day is about 8.

today's lunch: BAGEL WITH EXPIRED CREAM CHEEESEEEE
click to make it bigger

winduko

Nothing like a couple of McIntosh Apples for a midnight snack.

Nichi

@Duko: I'm jelly. Those apples are so good, but hard to find in my area ;_;

I had quesadillas >w<

Chocofreak13

haha, pent, you're gonna love it here, there are like, 6 apple orchards in the area and i'm pretty sure they all have Macs. =w=

i finally get to try starburst minis and oh god they are every bit as good as i thought they would be

pasta with mixed sauce cheese and cheese bread and a soda for dinner
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

i got super-hangry earlier so i unhinged my jaw and devoured 3 massive scoops of pumpkin ice cream topped with sugar cone.
click to make it bigger