Main Menu

plague....

Started by Chocofreak13, January 20, 2009, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

once again, your avatar fits your posting :P

have you been drinking alot of water? dehydration can cause headaches, and you loose alot of fluids when sick.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

Haha, usually, when I'm typing up a post, I sort of skim back over it and think, "Hey, I don't mean for my avatar to match my post!"

Yeah, been drinking lots of water. Throat is really sore, though...
-hopes she won't die of freakin' ebola-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

:P your insides would have turned to goo by now if it was ebola..

Cockleshell

That's exactly what I feel like.
OH SHI-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

It was nice knowing you ; _ ;

Added after 43 seconds:

but if you find dustan hoffman and the original monkey in time, you could map out the whole thing and find a cure in days!

Cockleshell

-Cockle's shell (hawhaw) sits up and declares that she's found the cure, it be a VIRUS CHECKER!-

Oh wait, that only works on computers.

-zombie-

CaptBrenden

*gets her zombie fighting gear, incase there is an outbreak*

Smokey

Working with (plastic) crates does wreak havoc on my hands, and gives me all sorts of cuts and scratches wich can get infected nicely...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

learn2glove dummy. thats not ilness, that injury through failing to take proper precautions

Smokey

naah, why gloves? I always think of such scratches nd cuts as a sign that i´m actually doing some work...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Well, dying of infection sure doesn't sound like work to me.

CaptBrenden

I was about to say, wernt you just whining about it?

Smokey

Naah, not whining...
When i had a steel chassis wich just came out of the zincbath touched my arm, burning it, then i had something to whine about...
But that happened months ago, and wasn´t all that bad either, it was my first zinc-tattoo...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

I burned my self once on the hot exaust stack of a dozer in Iraq -_- now that was painful.

Cockleshell

Ouch.

I think the worst pain I've gone through is having my leg slammed in a car door. Hard.