Main Menu

plague....

Started by Chocofreak13, January 20, 2009, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

oooh, also, come to think of it... when I was a kid (more on topic) i got a petuitary gland infection and half my head swelled up. I didnt have enough strength to lift my own head, and with the throbbing i had no care to.  that shit sucked.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Well, i did, when i was 15 or so, get Pharyngitis, but i just jept going to school and didn't pay any attention at it...
Then one day i woke up and as i rolled over to get out of bed, i fainted, because i got a 40-41C degree fever (about 105 F) and i couldn't do anything for 4 days (and, no, i couldn't eat or drink either)...
In the end i got some antibiotics, (wich name i still remember) and i still wonder sometimes how the heck i survived that...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

I hit my head when I was a kid. No really, right in the middle of my forehead. Had to get 4 stiches for it.

Later when I was 14 or so, I bumped my leg on a radiator. Didnt notice that it had a sharp tip where the temperature changing thingie shouldve been. So it literally ripped (too blunt to cut) the skin open on my leg. There was no pain, nor blood, which made me pretty surprised as I checked my leg and it had a 5cm long and 1 cm wide hole in the skin. It was kinda interesting to see your own leg muscle.

Also I managed to stab myself with a kitchen knife in my foot when i was 11. Seriously, dont ask why, as I cant remember either...

When I was serving in the FDF, I tripped and slammed my face on my rifle. The back-sight of the gun split one of my front teeth.

I'm just too clumsy...

NejinOniwa

Ah. Speaking of front teeth, I only have one. Knocked the other one out when I took my second lesson in Judo, when I was 9. Shit, that hurt.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Still speaking of front teeth...
I had a car accident in wich i injured my jaw pretty badly, because i ended up with two sets of front teeth (no, there were no baby teeth)...
So in school i walked around with an attitude like "wanna fight? Sure, hit me here, i got 6 spare teeth anyway...Good times...

But now my jaws are busted, they're too small to house all my teeth, let alone house them neatly, so theres a lot of dentistwork inolved...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE???? O__O;;;

oh, and as what was posted on p. 3 (yuri) i'm bi, so uhm, yeah ~^_^~
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

...What?

YOU POSTED YURI ON THE PLAGUE THREAD?

-looks around frantically-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i didn't!! someone hinted at it on page 3!!!
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Yuri?
Wishful thinking~

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

what?

Come on people, this isn't word association.

I think my sickness is clearing up~

NejinOniwa

OSHI-

Damn, I've drunk too much now. Spilling over!

TOPIC CHANGE THEN MINASAN

What's the worst symtpoms of a HANGOVER you've ever had?

Cockleshell

I've never had alcohol and I plan not to.