Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

SleepyD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 17, 2012, 05:30:04 PM
So, I just read something online that irritates me

Dunkin Donuts has hot apple cider now. Why can't there be a DD closer than the small handful in Dallas? ;_;
At least you have a DD chain. They up and moved out of California, to return in the future or something.

Quote from: Paul on September 18, 2012, 02:20:05 PM
Well, the first two weeks were a lot of hard work (painting stairs, angle-grinding the floor, moving metal parts...) but hey, now I'm even getting free lessons for PLC programming :D
Oh, I work at a company that deals with PLCs, but I never interact with them. I work on the software that monitors the output values from the PLCs and sends commands to them, so I don't really know how they work on the inside. If you have any handy reference material, I'd be interested.

Or actually, someone recommend me a beginners electronics kit. That might be more useful at this point. haha

Chocofreak13 she/they

connect potato to wire, wire to lightbulb, lightbulb to wire, wire to battery, battery to wire, wire to potato.

DONE. -w-

as for DD, well, i would imagine that the west coast gets its coffee fix from the native Starbucks. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 18, 2012, 10:55:52 AM


Ahhh! Thank you so much Kari, this has brightened my day. ^.^

I think I know what my next avatar is gonna be... :3

Chocofreak13 she/they

y-you'd actually use it for that!? i feel so honoured. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yay! ^_^

So, I'm going to ship out Bella's pony posters today

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 18, 2012, 09:48:38 PM
y-you'd actually use it for that!? i feel so honoured. ;v;
Pretty sure we'd all use them.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kriz: Agreed. I might use mine sometime later down the road :3

Also, Bella's posters are in the mail now

Paul

@sleepy: not a lot of material up to now, except my hand-written notes. They're in German and my handwriting is horrible, so I doubt you'd want them :D We're focusing on Siemens/S7 PLCs which have some pretty obscure (for me) programming conventions ^^

SleepyD

Quote from: Paul on September 19, 2012, 04:07:23 PM
We're focusing on Siemens/S7 PLCs which have some pretty obscure (for me) programming conventions ^^
Having worked here for a year, there's a reason why I still know nothing about PLC programming. haha

Handwriting is fine. German... might be a problem. lol

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

...?

so i'm thinking of starting my christmas shopping now. since i've found presents for 2 OSCers already. :3

though i like the idea of an OSC secret santa. i even talked my sister into facilitating it when the time comes so that no one will know who is their secret santa. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I actually have gifts in hand for 3 OSCers, with something in the works for a 4th :3

NejinOniwa

NINETEEN HUNDRED ELO
BITCHES
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22862478
NINETEEN HUNDRED FUCKING ELO

EDIT:
okay, I'm getting a bit too happy about this, but NINETEEN FUCKING HUNDRED FUCKING ELO
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

i know it's asking too much to not talk about topics that no one gets besides you. but can we not talk about topics that no one gets besides you.

@pent: i've got 2 planned out. i'm the type that finds stuff over time. the antique store helps. -w-
click to make it bigger