Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Staying up all morning winning wars on 4chan for the brony army?

I AM PROUD TONIGHT
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

victories for all!!

@pent: *pats on back* good on ya, man! ^^
@nej: very good, bronya. another victory for mother equestria. -w-
click to make it bigger

Paul

Being exhausted after a rather tiresome week, still there's a lotta good news! From monday on I'll be working for the software department! Also there's a one-and-a-half-week programming course for all those software guys and I'm allowed to take part! :D

Nichi

HOLY CRAP GUYS the opening of this post makes me sound like Bella

So, I was at a thrift store this morning, I ran into somebody who recognized me from the hospital (Who apparently works at that store now), and when she heard I was laid off, she got me an application for that place; rather than the usual fare of preaching to me about how I must go to college.

Feels good, man. Also, if I worked there, I could let my sister know when they reload their $1 clothes rack :3

@Paul: Sounds nice ^_^

Chocofreak13

moar victories for all!!!

@pent: kickass!! it always helps to have an in, and a thrift store sounds like a good job for you. ^^
@paul: also kickass!! software sounds more your style than machining anyway, and i'm both excited for you and jealous of you in terms of that programming course. ^^

and another victory! in salem, there's a town festival going on today (ending about now). i was going to be home all day (in windham) when out of the blue my grandpa calls and asks if i want to come over. so i say yes, and when i get back here (grandparents') i immediately go up to the book sale. and i CLEANED UP!!!  i paid $3 and i must have gotten at least 40 books/etc. >w<
plus, there was a civil war setup that i got a bunch of pics of, and when one of the people putting it on saw my heavy load, she insisted on giving me a ride home. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yay! ^_^
Hope you can maybe go back tomorrow to get some of those issues of Nintendo Power you saw :3

So, I went over to my grandma's office...and, as it should turn out, I wasn't needed today; since it took me a while to get out here. So, nothing to do until Monday :\

Chocofreak13

sorry to hear that. as for the nintendo power, idk if the sale is going on tomorrow, but i can ask my sis if we can check. it was $1 a bag, after all.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Maybe the sale will still be going

Chocofreak13

well, i've been invited back to the house tomorrow, so we'll see.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Yet more good news, Madobe's part gathering is complete.

Nichi

@Kriz: Yay! ^_^

@Kari: Sounds good :3

Chocofreak13

i hope i'm not waking up the kitten. she's all curled up and sleeping next to me. >w>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kitty! >w<

So, I spent the morning hanging out with my sister. I introduced her to Gangnam Style while I was there :3

Bella

@Pent: That would be really nice if you got the job! A thrift store seems like a pretty interesting place to work - you never know what'll come in.

Nichi

True that; I could likely get first pick at anything cool that comes in :3