Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Sounds cool ^_^

Hopefully I'll have job soon

Chocofreak13

sounds like you're having fun with it, which is half the battle. ^^

so i was reading the local paper, and i read the police blotter, and i found something out: this down is really going downhill! :D
7 arrests, one of a former classmate of mine! 2 sex offenses, one at the high school in the middle of the day! :D

oh, and it's voting day today. maggie hassan for governor! <D
click to make it bigger

Bella

Ugh! I wish I had known they were doing the primaries ahead of time, I would have researched the candidates and voted. :z

Of course i'm going to vote for whoever ends up on the Democratic ticket (IT COULD BE KIM KARDASHIAN OR VLADIMIR LENIN'S REANIMATED CORPSE, I WOULDN'T CARE), but I really, really want to make sure my registration went through and that I'm actually able to vote and this would have been a good test run. >:/

Chocofreak13

you could still vote, man. the polls don't usually close till 8pm, and it's currently 5. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

I know, but I'm not gonna vote if I know nothing about the candidates. >>;; I AM planning on going into my town office and making sure i'm registered and everything, the only thing that would make me nervous is that I just changed addresses early in the summer and my license still has my old address on it even though it's been "attached" to my new one.

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 11, 2012, 08:05:32 PM
Microsoft advertizing in the form of a children's book. I LOL'd

....Is this for real?

That looks like one of those books used to describe "tough" subjects to kids, like sex or divorce or why Heather has two mommies.

Nichi

I have no idea if it really is or not, but the reviews say it is. I still LOL'd

Krizonar

Guess I'll be that person that asks.

What is a stay at home server?

Chocofreak13

a server that sits around in slippers and watches maury all day while remotely working.

@bella: good point. and i'd bring a piece of mail from your new address, in case they hound you. since they won't be able to dispute your story then. :\
and yeah, i'm confused as to why it's in the style of a child psychologist's book, too. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I hate it when people spring last-minute things onto me :\

So, I just woke up, and before I can really process anything, grandma calls and wants me to "help her" (read: I do all the work) do some stuff around her office. I honestly have no idea what my plans are for today, since mom's off work and usually I get roped into whatever she comes up with.

Bella

I'm way too excited about seeing Tom "I Built ITS, the LISP machine and contributed to MIT hacker culture" Knight on this science program I'm watching..... apparently he's trying to build synthetic cells these days, proving that old hackers never go away, they just take on even more badass feats of engineering.

Nichi

@Bella: Sounds neat :3

So, I'm at my grandma's office now. Things are going fairly well, aside from two problems: I'm out of space in the trash bag, and my aunt is here; hanging over my shoulder (Thankfully, she's away at the moment; giving me time to post stuff online)

Chocofreak13

got woken up at 9:45 am to a call from mel that she and her mother were stranded on the side of the road in haverhill (borders salem; is in mass). an interesting start to a rather long day. glad to be home, though i just got on the computer about a half hour ago. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I technically sort of have a job now.

Grandma is planning on paying me by the hour to help her clean and organize her office. No idea how long it'll last, but hey; it gets me out of the house when I'm feeling bored :3