Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

@Bella: So cute >w<

Well, apparently I'm not being considered for the school or Game-X-Change; the former no longer shows my application in the system (So likely they already hired somebody), while I talked with the manager of the latter only to find out they already hired somebody. So, I once again have to continue hunting for a job, when it feels like everything requires me to go to medical school or have management experience :\

Chocofreak13 she/they

crap!! those sounded like they'd have been perfect for you. :[
@bella: cuute. is there something i'm missing, or did you just want to drop some arts?

first day of school went alright. but i walked to the high school after i got back and almost overheated since it's so hot outside. also got stuck in a bramble patch along the way. god that sucked. ><;;
i hope i can do well in class this year ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

@Kari: No meaning, I just wanted to drop some art here. : p

It's good to know that the first day of school went well. ^^

@Pent: That sucks. :/ Keep looking though, I'm sure something is bound to turn up.

Chocofreak13 she/they

well, i'm forced to do better than my best in this class, and the class doesn't entirely seem like my cup of tea. but the teacher seems nice, and i have 2 friends in the class, so it'll be okay (hopefully).

once i cooled down at my grandparents' i developed a horrible headache with nausea, achiness and fatigue. i went home right away when my mum got home (we got food and brought it with us), and as soon as i got in i lied down, and i feel a bit better, but the headache persists. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Hope you feel better today :[

So, it looks like it's going to rain today. Yay! >w<

Chocofreak13 she/they

it sprinkled for awhile, but then i was watching anime later on, and there was a bright series of flashes! i paused the episode to be like "...wtf...?" and 5 seconds after the flash heard one of the loudest, longest cracks of thunder i've ever heard. 30 seconds later, it's POURING, like coming in sideways pouring. wish i could have gotten poor fern in but lately she only comes in if you pick her up and force her. :\
it didn't last long, though. maybe about 20 minutes?

watched 18 anime series today! plus an additional 3 that were failures, so i'd say today was a personal best. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

seems like we're back online.

to celebrate, have this clip where someone shouts, "WHY IS THE BREAD BLEEDING!?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxcqGNMD5g&feature=related
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The site's back! Yay!

So, I also have good news, for once I have some money on me again. The local Wal-Mart finally has the MLP posters Bella wanted, so I'll likely try to obtain them either tomorrow or Tuesday; whenever I get some money

Bella She/her

Hooray! You should be able to get them with just a small purchase, jsyk. (IIRC, Stew got his when he bought a couple of blindbags).

And I'm really happy seeing the site up again. ^^

stewartsage

#17199
Yeah, the posters themselves are (merely) swag.  I bought two blind bags and the guy at the register didn't even blink.


Chocofreak13 she/they

i've managed to get a lot done today, too, so it seems like it's been a good day all around. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, hopefully I hear back from my sister soon. I'm ready to obtain monies and go on pony raid o_o

*equips iPod, listens to the Ben-To soundtrack*

Bella She/her


Nichi

For Bella: ShowHide
PONY GET


You can get some info to me tonight on where to ship it to :3


So, my day is going fairly well so far

Bella She/her

OhmygodthankyouthankyouthanksomuchPentium~ ^o^

Seriously, this has brought a ray of sunshine into a day that's been pretty crappy so far. ;u;

(And yeah, I'll give you shipping info when I get on skype later.)