On Topic[less]

Started by DustiiWolf, November 27, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winduko

I don't recall seeing them, unfortunately. I would like to see them though.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 02, 2015, 11:16:01 AM
.......that is some of the weirdest headcanons i have ever heard of.

:)

I am glad.

Nichi

Well, one of my headcanons is that PDP-11 has a slight interest in 2k; mostly just teasing over how she's be very much interested if 2k was a Unix -w-;

winduko

To be fair to PDP-11-tan, 2k-tan and Xenix-tan look oddly similar. Xenix first ran on the PDP-11 after all.

Nichi

Well, keeping in mind PDP-11-tan is related to OpenVMS-tan, whom NT-tan is cloned from :3

winduko

I was also going to mention the more incestuous aspects, but I thought it would be more fun to bring a UNIX that looks like 2k-tan that also ran on the PDP-11.

Bella

Quote from: winduko on March 02, 2015, 11:43:21 AM
To be fair to PDP-11-tan, 2k-tan and Xenix-tan look oddly similar. Xenix first ran on the PDP-11 after all.

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 02, 2015, 11:32:37 AM
Well, one of my headcanons is that PDP-11 has a slight interest in 2k; mostly just teasing over how she's be very much interested if 2k was a Unix -w-;

Don't let CB Unix-tan (PDP-11-tan's life-partner-person-thing) find out. >_>

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 02, 2015, 11:52:07 AM
Well, keeping in mind PDP-11-tan is related to OpenVMS-tan, whom NT-tan is cloned from :3

Well, tangentially. PDP-11-tan is VAX-tan's mother and RSX-11-tan is VMS-tan's mother. They grew up together but aren't blood relatives.

The whole DEC bloodline is a clusterfsck..... I kind of want to rework things.

Chocofreak13

sounds like a project, lol. xD

@kodomo: i had a feeling they were missing. i think i know where the sketchbook is; i'll try to get them uploaded later.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ahh. Now I know -w-;
(Also, indeed; might make for something lulzy)

winduko

@Bella: Good thing 2k-tan is no Unix then. She merely resembles one by the power of coincidence. xD

@Kari: Beautiful.  I always wanted to see what she looked like. :D

@Pent: Eh, to be fair, the other reason why I mentioned Xenix is because I wasn't completely sure if 2k and PDP-11 were blood-related or not. I didn't know enough about the DEC-tans and their bloodline to say something either way. xD

Bella

I keep meaning to work on my OS-tan tropes super-list or fiddle around with my DEC-tan designs but I never do. Curse my busy schedule...

Quote from: winduko on March 02, 2015, 04:52:11 PM
@Bella: Good thing 2k-tan is no Unix then. She merely resembles one by the power of coincidence. xD

Well, she DOES have the blue hair and glasses, which holds true for like half of the Unices.

Chocofreak13

we all have things we need to do but never have the time for, bells. so don't feel too bad. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I know I've had ideas for things I want to do, story-wise, but have never gotten around to

winduko

Quote from: Bella on March 05, 2015, 06:06:22 PM
Well, she DOES have the blue hair and glasses, which holds true for like half of the Unices.

She probably took it from a Unix too.

Quote from: The OS-tan Wiki[SCO Unix-tan] has a lot of enemies, but is liked by the professional Windows-tans.

I can't find any solo images of SCO Unix-tan, but she looks a lot like 2k-tan. And if I were to guess, on purpose too.

Krizonar

Quote from: winduko on March 02, 2015, 04:02:29 AM
(and probably none who hate all Windows-tans)

I suppose your '7' is... acceptable.

Gasps by the audience in complete shock of such an affectionate statement towards a windows unit can be heard in the background.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger