We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Brandon continues scowling at SCAI. "What sort of 'assistance'?" he questions, wondering if the strange newcomer might be able to help Colonel-chama.

Chocofreak13

Coming back into the room, Chalk proceeds to hand a cup of tea to Boris, then dump a cup down Colonel-chan's throat.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Choza just walks over to a chair and begins to read some ibooks, not sure what is going on and not sure if her sanity would be alright if she did know.

Chocofreak13

Chalk calmly sits and drinks his tea. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Is it just me, or is it a bit cold in here?

*Pours myself a cup of tea; hoping it'll help warm me up*

Chocofreak13

Chalk, smiling at Penti-chan, motions to a chair and offers a cookie. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

*Gladly takes the seat and the cookie*

Thanks ^_^

Chocofreak13

Chalk nods in agreement, dunking a cookie into his tea. -w-
click to make it bigger

SCAI

Out of the glass console extends a pair of metallic arms, electricity jumping arcs between their tips.
"This level of voltage would provide sufficient shock to wake the young lady up, while being quite harmless to her nervous system. I would recommend it."
Speakers in the new kitchen flicker on. "Products of the sort you are consuming crumb easily. Crumbs on the floor have a tendency to make the cleaning units disengage their behavioral lock, and act in a manner that biological lifeforms normally refer to as 'going berserk'. As I wish to avoid that kind of situation aboard the ship, I must ask you to remove the products. Or, I will have to confiscate them. Thank you for your cooperation."
A waste bin folds out from the wall in the new kitchen.

Chocofreak13

Chalk, in response, once again produces the small cylindrical object from his robe. Holding it against the metallic wall, he pushes the button, activating the device. A panel appears, and opening, a small circular device comes out of the wall. It proceeds to drive toward the kitchen, sucking up all the dust and debris in the way. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

As the unit encounters the first cookie crumb, it stops. A second later, it starts to spin around, after which it proceeds to sprout arms and start dismantling every piece of equipment in the kitchen.

"She DID warn you," Nejina says with an audible sigh. "If there's one thing you can count on when it comes to AI's, it's that they are usually correct in their predictions. Not that I'd willingly put myself in that zapper, mind you," she says and eyes Brandon warily.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Getting sick of Nejina's interferences, Chalk gets up, removes the obi from his kimono, and proceeds to tie her up with it. Putting her in the chair, he puts a cookie in her mouth. ^^

Robe open to the breeze, Chalk confidently strolls into the kitchen and, taking the screwdriver again, shoves it into the robot's head, pushing the button. The resulting shock short-circuts the robot, and causes a brief power surge. Chalk then proceeds to begin re-assembling the kitchen.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: SCAI on April 12, 2011, 04:03:35 PM
Out of the glass console extends a pair of metallic arms, electricity jumping arcs between their tips.
"This level of voltage would provide sufficient shock to wake the young lady up, while being quite harmless to her nervous system. I would recommend it."

Brandon carefully considers this option. He still doesn't trust SCAI and wonders if it has some sinister ulterior motives....

>>

SCAI

"Well, young man. That was certainly not a good idea. They may be non-sentient constructs, but the cleaning units are equipped to deal with certain forms of hostile creatures - if you attack one of them, the others will inevitably return that favor. I will be as kind as to provide the means for elimination of this unit as to remove traces of your involvement, but you had best be careful before you lay hand on the constructs of this ship. They are, in a way, like the chickens.
Though I must say you quite magnificently wrapped up the mistress. I will have to remove the cookie, however, as it is against ship regulations."

From the glass console annihilation ray projectors appear, which proceed to erase every cookie in the room.

NejinOniwa

"You damn piece of rubbish, Core! Removing the only good part of it? And what did you do to my cloud anyway? I liked it."
Scowling, Nejina tears the obi apart and throws it into one of the annihilation rays - it promptly disappears.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS