Main Menu

os-tan manga

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandiNinja

Talk about OS-tan manga, i've read some H xp-tan and 2k-tan manga.... they waiting for their master to come back while doing some ecchi stuff...  ^_^

Cockleshell

I haven't seen those... Where are you finding all of this?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

yeah, no fair! send us a link, i posted the homeo+homeko comics i found. >_>;

as for comic, there is one deadline tomorrow, and then i'd like to get settled into my new classes, and then, ok.

and yesterday sucked! (well, not completely, i FINALLY got my own ipod) no snuggly for me. actually, i was shoved in the corner, like most games. :[
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Sucks indeed...

*mourns the new recruit in the iLegion, being a Creative fan*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RandiNinja

You can find it in doujin-world

try to search that site cause i don't have the exact location... ;014

the keyword is "Hesitates Operating System"....

please don't tell the mods about this.... or i'll get b& for giving you this link outside the h section... :(

poor me!! ;164

Smokey

Maybe they'll let this one slide ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

I found where it is... but i'm too stupid to figure out how to get the actual STUFF.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

That avvi of yours does you more and more justice every day, are you sure it's not a live feed from a webcam :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

I wish I was as pretty as 2k!

Oh, I found the .zip but holy **** it's 100 mb...

RandiNinja

Good luck then....!

Eh WHAT??? 100Megs??

The one i have is only about 5Megs with 23 pictures in it.....

Cockleshell

Meh, it was a different thing labeled that. I found it, though. o_o

Smokey

Well, 2k-tan sure is beautiful, but i mean to say is that you have an uncanny knack for getting into situations that require facepalming...
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

Yeah but in some manga, 2k-tan is a guy...... i mean "some" manga.... heheheheh

Smokey

*snap*

*fizz, crackle*

*blows 7 fuses*
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

snap, crackle, pop! not just for cereal anymore!! xD

as for looks, i wish i could get the proper outfit, or at least the headgear, i could post my pic as my avi! xD rdhdtwns is xp, i might as well be 2k. :3

and for anything else:

ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND
click to make it bigger