Main Menu

os-tan manga

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

hummm.... I dunno.  I didnt think that section was locked as well as  pictures to new users.  Anyhow, PM me any Ideas for now, and I can post them in the thread quoting you untill we get your permissions up.  Id also PM Tsubashi and ask him to adjust your permissions.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Member of the OS-tan citizen group yet?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RandiNinja

Dont' know about that..... what's that?? ;014
*i've read that somewhere, but where?*

Added after 41 minutes:

found it! I'm joining in, but still pending.....

Smokey

that might do the trick...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Ive mentioned it to tsubashi, now back on topic peeps.  BTW, where has chocofreak been?  havent seen her on in some time
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

no idea....but i've been away for the weekend, so i dunno...
She hasn't been away for that long...
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

Smell fishy...!!

Someone missed someone.....
Spring has come.....^_^

Smokey

i just saw her in another thread....
Keep faith people, she will be back...

And besides if she comes back to a dead thread, that wouldn't be nice either, would it...:D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

RAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *RUNS IN WITH ONI CLUB* TRIUMPHANT RETURN!!!!

CAPITAN! WHILE I MIGHT LIKE A TUTOR, I HAVE PLENTY OF HELP FROM FRIENDS HERE! AND ALL YOU SPEAK OF IS FANCY SHIT I CAN'T AFFORD! SO SHOO! AND THERE'S A NEW VERSION OF MANGA STUDIO!! THANKYOU FOR THE ADVICE THOUGH! AND SPEAKING OF CRITISM, THE ONLY ONE I REALLY LIKE IS THE MULTI-PANEL ONE, THE EYE PLACEMENT IN THE OTHERS IS HORRIBLE! EYES DO NOT LOOK THAT WAY!! I RECCOMEND TURNING THE PAPER OVER AND LOOKING TO SEE IF IT'S STRAIGHT--OH WAIT, NO PAPER!! SCORE ONE FOR ME!

SMOKEY!! LOVE YA! THANX FOR KEEPING IT ALIVE!

RANDI!! *PATS HEAD*

YOU PEOPLE CONFIRM MY SUSPICIONS THAT I SHOULD REFRAIN FROM POSTING THE ART IN QUESTION. PLEASE CONSIDER THE FACT THAT I AM DIRT POOR, BUT THANKFULLY MY BIRTHDAY'S AROUND THE CORNER. IT REALLY SUCKS THAT MY SISTER WON'T BE HERE FOR IT THOUGH.

GOD I'M DEPRESSED. BUT CAPS LOCK MAKES IT A SMIDGEN BETTER.

AND I LACK SCREENTONE. CAN'T AFFORD IT; NOT SOLD AROUND HERE. NOT EFFECTIVE IN THE LEAST. AND AS FOR PENS? TRY BALLPOINT, GEL, AND STANDARD INK. NO NIBS, NO BOTTLES. HELL, MY WHITE-OUT COMES FROM A PEN.

HAVE A NICE DAY, OR AT LEAST BETTER THAN MINE!!! RAAAAHHHH!!! *RUNS OUT*
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

-runs in with a torch- YAAAH CHOCO IS BACK!
We missed you. Or, at least, I did.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Kids, always remember to steer, regardless of cruise control status.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

I declare rule 55 in effect.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

I declare Kaiba's Law in effect.
SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY

Cockleshell

I declare that we have derailed the topic and THAT WE ARE POSTING TOO FAST
GAH I LOOK AWAY FOR A SECOND AFTER I POSTED, REFRESH, AND YOU POST!?

NejinOniwa

Your F5 is no match for me. I'VE ALREADY BROKEN YOUR KEYBOARD!

This topic never got back on itself, did it~