Main Menu

os-tan manga

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

I'm a self-proclaimed dragon artist, and I can tell you, those dragon-drawing tutorial books do NOTHING except help you a bit on the anatomy. You need to develop your own style, practice until your fingers are bleeding. (Not really, lol.)
I would never yell in your face, I'm a pretty nice person internet-wise.
Also, eep. I don't like people on the internet knowing EXACTLY WHERE I LIVE OMFG.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

;_; oh alright. though it would be fun.....

eh, i do kinda have my own style, the books help though. (always good to have something to fall back on, and some of them like the mangamatrix book are just helpful in character creation) i've been practicing for 11 years (technically been doing "real" manga style for 6)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Do you have a DA? Mine is http://psychmage.deviantart.com/ ...

I'm still crap at drawing, though. Lol.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i think i set one up, but i never used it..... xD
my sis has one, my friends do, but i just never accessed much (the only thing i could remember myself going there for was the cloud song vid. xD )

i think your art is great! =D
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

First of all.
Quotenejin, i figure i may be the only person here that actually likes you. you remind me of so many people from here.
No, you don't, stop pretending you do and trying to fool people, least of all myself.

Secondly.
FOR HELL'S SAKE, SINCE WHEN DID EVERY THREAD YOU START TURN INTO YOUR PERSONAL DAMN BLOG?
Go on like this and I'll start spamming rage pics everywhere you post. I anger.
>:I
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

;_;

oh, and i'm not pretending. i wouldn't about something like that.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

at least you have a scanner....

What type BTW, i'm curious about its resolution...Since you'll be drawing you'd want as high a res as you can afford... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

"ill be on you like white on rice" is a figure of speach.  I added some more white things to emphisize the statement. Long as your polite when talking about others art (thoughtful police critique is okay and encouraged, mean or malicious crique is not) you have no reason to worry about what it means.

As for what you can afford, Like I said, the offer for the program still stands. You get a tablet, the program is yours.   Save you some money right there.

and nejin, thank you for reminding me once again how miserable of a person you are. I dont know why she likes you, but it seems like its wasted, throwing it in her face like that.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Miserable? Nah. That's when I think life sucks, too.
You'll have to come up with a better word for that. ^-^

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Miserable?
What is a Neijin? A miserable pile of lies! But now, enough talk! Have at you!
*toss wine glass*

Uhhh.... Ignore that.

But yeah, this thread amuses me.

NejinOniwa

QuoteNeijin
And stop spelling my name with that extra i, would you, oi. It amuses me not.
*catches wine glass in mid-air and takes sip*

Smokey

talking about amusing...

what sort of manga is this going to be, drama, action comedy?

Here, have another wine, NeIj... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

I like Nejin-onii-san ^-^ I like everyone. Even this Choco girl who doesn't know how to accept advice in stride, even if it's something she doesn't want to hear.

I know that this thread was made for her OS-tan doujin... but I wanna make one too!! But like Captain said, it's pretty much a full time job to do anything worthwhile, and I don't have the inking skills or the tone program... but maybe I'll be a good enough artist one day that I will be able to have assistants.. but by then maybe I won't want them o.o; hmmm~ i think I'm going to go start another thread I'm feeling motivated x3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Motivation - the sole reason mankind isn't in space already.

And/or dissolved into tiny bits of carbon. -w-

Toki

nom nom carbon o.o I need carbon paper, where can I find some...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!