Main Menu

os-tan manga

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Don't let those limitations get you down, Toki! I've seen your art before and it is really good!

A comic doesn't need to be extremely detailed if it's a comedy. In fact, in my OS-tan comic I use a lot of shortcuts and still have plenty of time for other things including my other series!

Toki

But I am so busy! I travel alot, and I have to work on all my skills and do comission work, not just in costumes but also in graphics... and then all those other life things ;_; But I'm dedicated, so of course I'll find time one day >-<
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

welll remember, we discussed working togeather before. If you wanna draw one, let me know ill work on inking and toning for you.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Toki

I gotta see how well we work together first! ^-^  I will work on coloring your picture too! I havn't been able to do hardly any digital art T-T And I have people bothering me about requests all the time, but I am not satisfied with it at all.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Yay!! New Manga!!!
Sorry, but the manga's produced here are cool...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

yeah I hear that.. ive been having problems drawing a little bit recently =_= Ive got a couple pictures on my "plate" i just cant get right.. been too long since ive drawn. and now my tablet is acting wonky on the laptop...

anyhow, Ill get to inking your picture then :3 when you move out this way it will be easier to make comics, cus we will actually be able to work togeather

btw, got some work on your picture done <_< ill show you next time your on aim at home or somewhere

Toki

Myuuh? o.o I should make a comic strip of the things that happen on this board. They are amusing, da ne?

Added after 39 seconds:

Or when I babysit tomorrow, because thats when I has the internets :3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Hehe, LOL a manga that's actually about the forum itself... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

okay! ill keep a look out for you, and try to get it finished then!

A strip for the board would be funny, but very few people would read it maybe... maybe you could make your own story?  or an ostan one?

and smokey, there has already been one of those.. kinda.. it kinda became random throwing in of characters Throsis liked, but original it was board related

NejinOniwa

If that ever happened seriously...

...I dunno, really. SOMETHING, at least, would explode, though.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

If I took things from the board I wouldn't have to worry about writing a script... >___>;;

I actually am working on a flash cartoon with a freind though. There are alot of projects that I am a part of but they are all big projects. If anyone remembers, I'm working on a video game. We STILL havn't started production. But it's gonna be so BA. We actually have some final character designs and a solid plot... just need to start writing the script do some story boards and find some more sprite animators. colorists shaders etc... lol I refuse to do 20 fbf animations for 50 plus sprites + profile art + whatever else... * dies even more at the thought *

Added after 18 seconds:

I die alot ;_;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

thats okay, Ill stick around to give you resucitation >:3

True enough on that tho, its difficult to get a script written as I keep finding out.

If you get a chance, not at school obviously, check out the brainstroming thread in the H section <_<

Toki

Tee hee I just might ^.^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

Good good, cus none of these peeps seem to have any good yuri ideas =_=  show em how to do it master~!

NejinOniwa

We could "use" some "input" there.

:V
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS