zjhentohlauedy

AWESOME :D

tell your brother to take me too XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

my friend melissa can't go it seems :[

so i was going to drag bella >:3
(bella, wanna go to akibahara? xD)

why do i keep forgetting poor cockle!!? so it's me, bella, cockle, and sage all goin to teaparty in nh or mass. xD

*hugs a red* you could stow away on my brother russell's luggage. he's visiting family in england right now. xD

this is where i live people
click to make it bigger

Acher13

WTF, this is the third time I'm closing my document without saving it.. T^T

all my time for bed...

Chocofreak13

i is logging off to watch favourite tv show :3

and that bed thing
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Chocofreak13

bed-couch-blanket mass that hasn't had proper blanket function since demon appeared. =\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Last Law & Order, I might actually cry...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

choco how bout this. send me a ticket to go there so i can go to japan with ya :D

stewartsage

The final new episode of the actual series Law & Order was broadcast tonight at ten, its over after twenty years on the air.  Now they're making Law & Order: Los Angeles.  THATS CALLED DRAGNET PEOPLE.

SleepyD

Quote from: "stewartsage"No, I do, life goal to go on every subway/metro in the United States.

Nothing special over here in LA... unless we somehow get funding for the extension.  

Also, hi all.

zjhentohlauedy

SLEPPY DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Chocofreak13

SLEEPY! *glomp* welcome back!

and stewie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOy'know actually i watch svu moar =\
besides, after jerry orbach died it kinda died for me too :[

but still, that was one of the shows i watched as a kid.......and it's gone now...

wow, that's depressing. :[
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

True enough Sleepy, but I really want to get down in the old Rochester ditch before the city council destroys it.

Yeah, same here.  I miss Brisco & Green, they were probably my favorite pair of detectives (along with Goren & Eames or Logan & Wheeler on CI and Munch & Tutuola on SVU) but the newest guys weren't terrible.  Plus the last episode was pretty good, they're trying to stop a school shooting/bombing.

At least new episodes are, I doubt the re-runs will stop in the forseeable future.

Mhmm :(

NejinOniwa

I feel like I'm slowly becoming a cripple. MY ARMS ARE FUKKEN AGH
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS