Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaDrill

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"my friend melissa can't go it seems :[

so i was going to drag bella >:3
(bella, wanna go to akibahara? xD)

why do i keep forgetting poor cockle!!? so it's me, bella, cockle, and sage all goin to teaparty in nh or mass. xD

*hugs a red* you could stow away on my brother russell's luggage. he's visiting family in england right now. xD

this is where i live people

What's your excuse for not going to AAC then? You're so close! Also, You live like 40 minutes away from me. My town.

Also, where's my teaparty invite? >:[ I WANNA DRINK TEA AND EAT CRUMPETS. :3

Bella

HELL YEAH TEAPARTY. :V

I've been doing a lot of crying. This annoys me a lot, since I pride myself on being a steely, emotionless b!tch  

Saturday morning: got all teary during a traffic jam caused by the graduation ceremony at local university. My dad was all like, “just think-- this'll be you in a few years!” and I was like “kill me now plz.” It reminded me of what a talentless hack I am, just how much I don't want to go to college, but feel I must for the honour of a family I don't even particularly respect. And the knowledge that the only thing, I mean, the ONE SINGLE THING I would ever want to study... mathematics... isn't even a field I'm particularly good at or even like, really. (I have a shit memory for.... well... most things, you see, at least in math is the memorization of processes instead of facts and figures. Which I have a shit memory for. Fine art would come in second place, but I consider myself a talentless hack in the ways of art...)

Oh yeah, and seeing all those bright, cheerful young people with their entire futures ahead of them made me horrified to know that I'm cut out for a life of unmitigated failure. I just want to go to college to prove that I COULD have made something of my life, but chose not to... that is all.

Saturday afternoon: walking the dogs,  I was approached by this HUGE AS IN HUEG husky and started to PANIC! (deathly afraid of large dogs, you see). Ran through the neighbourhood SCREAAAAAMING for help with this animal chasing me, my dogs all the while trying to instigate an attack-- turns out it was our LANDLORD'S DOG. I was hysterically crying and trying to climb a tree and sort of strangling my own dogs by the time he wrangled it...

Saturday evening: re-watching the Lost pilot episode, I got all misty-eyed with nostalgia. HELL HELL HELL.

Sunday evening: Lost finale. WAAAAAAH WAHHHHH WAAAAAAH I cried like Jack Shepard throughout the entire two-and-some-hour finale...

Late Sunday evening: recovering from the finale, sitting in the shower sobbing. Dear god.

>.<;;;

PizzaDrill

Quote from: "Bella"HELL YEAH TEAPARTY. :V

I've been doing a lot of crying. This annoys me a lot, since I pride myself on being a steely, emotionless b!tch  

Saturday morning: got all teary during a traffic jam caused by the graduation ceremony at local university. My dad was all like, “just think-- this'll be you in a few years!” and I was like “kill me now plz.” It reminded me of what a talentless hack I am, just how much I don't want to go to college, but feel I must for the honour of a family I don't even particularly respect. And the knowledge that the only thing, I mean, the ONE SINGLE THING I would ever want to study... mathematics... isn't even a field I'm particularly good at or even like, really. (I have a shit memory for.... well... most things, you see, at least in math is the memorization of processes instead of facts and figures. Which I have a shit memory for. Fine art would come in second place, but I consider myself a talentless hack in the ways of art...)

Oh yeah, and seeing all those bright, cheerful young people with their entire futures ahead of them made me horrified to know that I'm cut out for a life of unmitigated failure. I just want to go to college to prove that I COULD have made something of my life, but chose not to... that is all.

Saturday afternoon: walking the dogs,  I was approached by this HUGE AS IN HUEG husky and started to PANIC! (deathly afraid of large dogs, you see). Ran through the neighbourhood SCREAAAAAMING for help with this animal chasing me, my dogs all the while trying to instigate an attack-- turns out it was our LANDLORD'S DOG. I was hysterically crying and trying to climb a tree and sort of strangling my own dogs by the time he wrangled it...

Saturday evening: re-watching the Lost pilot episode, I got all misty-eyed with nostalgia. HELL HELL HELL.

Sunday evening: Lost finale. WAAAAAAH WAHHHHH WAAAAAAH I cried like Jack Shepard throughout the entire two-and-some-hour finale...

Late Sunday evening: recovering from the finale, sitting in the shower sobbing. Dear god.

>.<;;;

:<

zjhentohlauedy

>.<;;;

*pats pats*

you're not a failure. You're pretty awesome. you just need to find something you're really good at before you start college :D
My my, aren't you lovely~

SleepyD

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"SLEPPY DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Quote from: "Chocofreak13"SLEEPY! *glomp* welcome back!
Quote from: "stewartsage"True enough Sleepy, but I really want to get down in the old Rochester ditch before the city council destroys it.

what a warm welcome. :3

aha... the only public transit rail systems I've experienced have been in LA, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kyoto.  

Shinkansen <3 Yamanote Line <3

I still need to check out the other side. haha.  Although... I will be headed to Spain in the near future.  With a stopover in Heathrow.  Probably be the closest I've been to a number of you Europeans. haha...

And so much TV discussion stuff that I'm so unaware of... ceaselessly studying for an engineering degree can do that if you suck at time management.  
Oh, and btw, I graduated! I now have my BS in Aerospace Engineering.  Now I need a job. haha...  OTL

==stuff goes here==

>.<;;;
oh Bella~ there's nothing wrong with crying. ^^;
then again, I'm one of those softie dudes. ahaha...

It's never too late to change your life for the better. And hey, there are tons of different fields out there for you to check out (you might be surprised).  

And you need not be especially great at something to get into the field.  I mean, I was average (at best) with calculus, and entered a field that's well... built on physics, and therefore extremely dependent on calculus. I chose it since I really liked airplanes. Not so much on my skill in math and physics. (although I admit it would help in the application process)

I'm still not the greatest there is when it comes to calculus level math, but I can understand and re-learn the concepts when needed, and that's really the important part. For math and other subjects. Especially when applying them outside of school.

Lots of ways to go about a university education. Minors, extra classes "for fun", and whatnot. The education should be for you, not your parents.  I'd go on, but then i feel this post would become too long, and it's past 3am, and sleepy needs sleep. he'll just start rambling incoherent stuff anyway.  and look he's talking in the third person now!

....yes, I'll sleep now.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "SleepyD"

aha... the only public transit rail systems I've experienced have been in LA, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kyoto.  

wow i've only been to hong kong there XD

and I MISS YOUR OLD AVATAR XD

nice to see you again SleepyD
it's been like what 2 years? XD

SleepyD

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"
Quote from: "SleepyD"

wow i've only been to hong kong there XD

and I MISS YOUR OLD AVATAR XD

nice to see you again SleepyD
it's been like what 2 years? XD
lol, that old one? XD;
I need to update my avatars anyway. haha...

Riding the rails in Japan is fun~ get to go all over the place, see lots of things from tunnels to cityscapes to sakura-covered hills~ :D Japanese urban scenery is a sight to behold (if you're looking for it)

Well, I have posted in the forums occasionally. School really took a lot of my free time (especially in the last 2 years), and I was too drained to go back to my old internet watering holes.  We'll see if I can maintain my presence this time around. :3

Also, Sakuya <3
here, have a remix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDvGhJqCdOI

NejinOniwa

Saturday afternoon: walking the dogs, I was approached by this HUGE AS IN HUEG husky and started to PANIC! (deathly afraid of large dogs, you see). Ran through the neighbourhood SCREAAAAAMING for help with this animal chasing me, my dogs all the while trying to instigate an attack-- turns out it was our LANDLORD'S DOG. I was hysterically crying and trying to climb a tree and sort of strangling my own dogs by the time he wrangled it...

You still have much to learn, Bella-kun. When the demon cries, HE CRIES BLOOD AND IT LOOKS CREEPY AS FUCKHELL. >_>

Also, Sleepy-kun! Nice to see some old faces back on the line.

As for Japan I'm still trying to persuade the clan to go over, but currently our freshly purchased CRUISE and plans of renovating the summer villa is stopping the money. Sad demon is sad. ;w;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"

Saturday afternoon: walking the dogs, I was approached by this HUGE AS IN HUEG husky and started to PANIC! (deathly afraid of large dogs, you see). Ran through the neighbourhood SCREAAAAAMING for help with this animal chasing me, my dogs all the while trying to instigate an attack-- turns out it was our LANDLORD'S DOG. I was hysterically crying and trying to climb a tree and sort of strangling my own dogs by the time he wrangled it...

You still have much to learn, Bella-kun. When the demon cries, HE CRIES BLOOD AND IT LOOKS CREEPY AS FUCKHELL. >_>

Also, Sleepy-kun! Nice to see some old faces back on the line.

As for Japan I'm still trying to persuade the clan to go over, but currently our freshly purchased CRUISE and plans of renovating the summer villa is stopping the money. Sad demon is sad. ;w;

SAD DEMON?

THE HELL TAKE THE MONEY AND GO! *__*

NejinOniwa

Yeah, but it'll take some time working before that'll be a viable option, my dear... -w-;

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Yeah, but it'll take some time working before that'll be a viable option, my dear... -w-;

XD

well there's always a next time XD

NejinOniwa

Let us hope that so is the case -w-;

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Let us hope that so is the case -w-;

i wanna hang out with nejin for some odd reason.

NejinOniwa

Sometimes I wish this reaction came from people IRL as well...

Geh. Useless non-computerbound humans. -_-

Or more like, THIS FUCKEN SPECIES. >:[

Red-Machine

Bella, you are NOT a failure OR a useless hack!  You're an awesome girl, and don't you forget it!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!