Spammers Ho

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2008, 04:24:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

seconding the OT. and if we don't have news and announcements anymore, where will we have news and announcements? :0

Pitkin

You mean we sometimes have news and announcements? x)

I don't think that'll be a problem. The announcements can be places within other subfora as well, and the news can be made to cycle on the forum front page.

Penti-chan

Chocofreak13

Chocofreak13

damn, you beat me to it.

yeah.....i don't even know what to make of this one. somehow a god-modder snuck in? to a place like this? extra-weird...

Pitkin

What was my personal advisor doing here? Such valuable knowledge is not for sharing.

Bella

We got a real preacher in the house this time.

I didn't think I'd see the day that an evangelical Hare Krishna spammed the board...

Penti-chan

I missed it; that sounded like it would have been amusing ;__;

EDIT: Found another one

Penti-chan

October 01, 2015, 11:21:12 am #520 Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:30:16 pm by Penti-chan
Well, haven't seen this in forever:
First post
Second post

EDIT: They made a third post

Goujer

What the hay is going on here!?

Penti-chan

Spambot. This used to be more frequent years back, but it's become less common in recent years; likely due in part to some changes Fedora-tan made behind the scenes

Pitkin

I knew that user was a spambot, the moment they signed up. Should've just killed them with fire immediately.

Penti-chan

October 03, 2015, 02:22:58 pm #524 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 02:27:46 pm by Penti-chan
Pit did that, as a joke (After banning that spambot; causing them to appear as a guest user). Notice at the bottom, it says "edited by PipPitkin" -w-

EDIT: To clarify, the original contents of the post had little to do with the title; it was a bizarre, somewhat repetitive essay on watching movies for free online, with some links to a shady site