Spammers Ho

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2008, 03:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

seconding the OT. and if we don't have news and announcements anymore, where will we have news and announcements? :0
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

You mean we sometimes have news and announcements? x)

I don't think that'll be a problem. The announcements can be places within other subfora as well, and the news can be made to cycle on the forum front page.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

damn, you beat me to it.

yeah.....i don't even know what to make of this one. somehow a god-modder snuck in? to a place like this? extra-weird...
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

What was my personal advisor doing here? Such valuable knowledge is not for sharing.

Bella

We got a real preacher in the house this time.

I didn't think I'd see the day that an evangelical Hare Krishna spammed the board...

Nichi

I missed it; that sounded like it would have been amusing ;__;

EDIT: Found another one

Nichi

Well, haven't seen this in forever:
First post
Second post

EDIT: They made a third post

Goujer (she/her)

What the hay is going on here!?

Nichi

Spambot. This used to be more frequent years back, but it's become less common in recent years; likely due in part to some changes Fedora-tan made behind the scenes

Pitkin

I knew that user was a spambot, the moment they signed up. Should've just killed them with fire immediately.

Nichi

Pit did that, as a joke (After banning that spambot; causing them to appear as a guest user). Notice at the bottom, it says "edited by PipPitkin" -w-

EDIT: To clarify, the original contents of the post had little to do with the title; it was a bizarre, somewhat repetitive essay on watching movies for free online, with some links to a shady site