Mac Party Redux!

Started by Aurora Borealis, February 03, 2008, 10:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Quote from: "Bella"^Call me crazy, but is that a MAC SYSTEM 6-tan in your avatar?!

FULLSIZE IMAGE PLZ :V

That it be, she's my absolute favorite!
http://chozoprime.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=216#/d2qzur7
I commissioned it, need to get more art of her. She's kind of a big deal.
I do have this neat headshot though http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy312/CH0Z0/Chozo%20Artwork/System6Head.png?t=1290056249
:)

Bella

LE GASP! That painting is absolutely kickass! I'm sure Aurora-san will be tickled to see it. ^^

Do I...know you from dA....? ^.^

Krizonar

I'm sure the artist will appreciate your kind words! Lord knows I still tell her how awesome she is practically everyday. (also, if the details on the image aren't quire right, that'd be my fault, not hers. She doesn't know what OS-Tans are really, so I had to describe what Antares looked like to her, when I'd only seen one picture of her myself at that time!)

Perhaps... Weren't you Bella, from OSC? haha
Also, I did get around to updating the Mac Family Tree today!

Aurora Borealis

Hey! Glad you made it here! :D

Your DA post on the Mac House family tree gave me several story ideas to try that I totally want to write about! (Now only if I could get to them, I'm attempting another story at the moment too x__x  )

Still no new page of Mac Party, though mostly done with page 4. But I did quickly drew this in the mean time. :P

Krizonar

This post will be completed after I stop fan-personing (wut) over that image of Antares.
If that old SE could connect to anything I had, THAT would be the background.

/fan-mode off

Ok!

Thanks, like I said, I had an awesome day hanging out at the Apple store and such, so I plowed over my work like it was nothing. That gave me plenty of time to fix up the Family Tree AND sign up here!

I'm glad it gave you story ideas, hopefully I can write a story as well, although my stories tend to never get finished! (or past chapter 1)

When I came to this thread, I realized that Mac Party page 3 is like a birthday present for me :) it came out the day before my birthday and it had Antares in the very first panel with a giant megaphone, awesome unexpected not-even-a-birthday-present birthday present!

Bella

"Lol big deal"... that drawing is awesome! :D

Aurora Borealis

Thanks! I have a lot of ideas but I just can't get them organized into a coherent story at the moment. Maybe collaboration could work? And I forgot to comment on the awesomeness of your avatar! ^^;

Thanks to you too, Bella! It's been a while since I've drawn anything like that!

Here's page 4!

Krizonar

Yay, pretty pretty Mac Tans!

I love Rhapsody's hair.

Chocofreak13

it's so.....boufaunt-ey. xD cute.

also, welcome, welcome krizo. hopefully you won't burn out like all the other new members. ^^
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Thank you! And I sure hope I don't. I feel I'll be sticking around for a while :)

Bella

yaaaay, we have us a new regular! ^^

*hugs new regular*

stewartsage

And you've avoided any violent backlash!  Congratulations!

Krizonar

Getting accepted sure was easy! :D

This site is kinda like DA, except instead of looking at pretty pretty mudkipz, I look at pretty pretty Mac Tans.

NejinOniwa

Why would one look at mudkipz on dA >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

So I heard you like Mudkipz...

Errr... Welcome, and congrats on being a regular! :D