OSC H&H -BATTLEFIELD- | Crnt. Area: Colosseum | RRV2a

Started by NejinOniwa, September 08, 2007, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I have a challenger: Lilith (not the one from NGE :D) a female Mesopotamian storm demon associated with wind and thought to be a bearer of disease, illness, and death...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Oh, right, yeah...
I was reading more then looking, so i didn't notice...:D

Remove?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

ha ^^ nah, don't mind it. Surprisingly enough (or perhaps not?) classical artwork sporting nudity is widely accepted by all and lo, and those of the upper cultural classes see it as a naturality.
Besides, after all these years with 4chan around and everything else the internet yields, there's gonna take a lot more than that to make something seem offensive.
Nah, if Wikipedia can take it, so can we. Dozo.

Anyone else up with something?

Siya

Chochinobake!

So, the picture kinda sucks, 'cause I was having trouble finding a good one, but...

It's basically a tattered Japanese paper lantern with one eye and a tongue hanging out of a mouth-like tear.

NejinOniwa

Õ_õ
Seriously, WTF do you get all this stuff from...?

Siya

I am a huge fan of mythology...and monsters from Japanese myth and folklore.

Smokey

here's another suggestion: Azrael

Depending on the outlook and precepts of various religions in which he is a figure, Azrael may be portrayed as residing in the Third Heaven. He has four faces and four thousand wings, and his whole body consists of eyes and tongues, the number of which corresponds to the number of people inhabiting the earth. He will be the last to die, recording and erasing constantly in a large book the names of men at birth and death, respectively.
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

WE'RE KICKING THAT LADDER UP THEN GUIZE!!!

Níðhöggr :: 20 HP :: TURN :: EFFECT ::
Lilith :: 20 HP :: TURN :: EFFECT ::
Chochinobake :: 20 HP :: TURN :: EFFECT ::
Azrael :: 20 HP :: TURN :: EFFECT ::

GO GO GO, FRACKS!

Added after 1 minutes:

Oh, wait. Just noticed something.
Smokey-kun, you've gotta get off your trigger-happiness, k? You've gotta wait for more other posts before you can post another one.
I'll leave it now, but be careful 'til next tiem.

Smokey

Yeah, I will.... I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't kick off with just 3 candidates...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Worry not. I think you should read the rules page, a bit. It's good for you.
Rules state that the game will have no more and no less than 10 contestants initially, and no more than 10 can be ingame at the same time.

Smokey

Hum, I think i'll have to make a habit of reading the entire rulepages when i spot them... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Dead thread is only half-dead. King of forum games revival!

Um.
Anyone got any more contestants to give?

Smokey

First off....
Hail to the King and His gjlorious return! (deliberate misspelling to imitate russian accent)

Aaaand, i could probably find some more contestants, but then i would be hijacking the fight...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Let's wait for more PROVIDERS first, shall we?