OSC H&H -BATTLEFIELD- | Crnt. Area: Colosseum | RRV2a

Started by NejinOniwa, September 08, 2007, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Oh, yes. We did have that one up on the table before, didn't we...?

Any challengers?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

I have a recommendation for the first challenger. He lives under the sea in slumber, has a religion better than yours! The one, the only, the half-man, half-octopus, half-dragon.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

KTHOOOLOOO
Eugh. I just felt a strange smell of fish pop up out of nowhere.

Anyway...

Smokey

Another mythical creature for the battle:
the Succubus...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Oi oi...

Alright, rule enforcement time much. I hate it myself, but a king that doesn't follow his own rules is no king.

FIRST OF ALL!
We need a confirmed consensus on the battlefield. The order is as follows: 1, Theme. 2, Location. 3, Combatants. If we've confirmed the theme to be Mythical Creatures, then proceed to step 2, which is the exact location. I usually made those up myself before but now I'm lazy and/or trying to be democratic (maybe). Not until we've reached a clear consensus on those two points can we start appointing contestants. And when contestants are nominated, PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN rule always applies.

Geh. Now I'll probably have to edit the rules section again. -.-

NekOSaka

I vote for location of Missouri, because nothing else is going on there...

NejinOniwa

QuoteI vote for location of Missouri, because nothing else is going on there...
Wait...what?

I was thinking something more related to the theme; something like Mount Olympus or so.

NekOSaka

But don't you think the people of Missouri need something to say that happened in their state? They feel left out...

Smokey

LOL, but i do think that somewhere near Greece would fit better, Crete or so...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Siya

The Labyrinth?  Y'know...the Minotaur's labyrinth.  It was, traditionally, a place of sacrifice and death and blood....and.......death.

Smokey

Naaah, then the Amphitheatrum Flavium is a more suitable place, since the Romans held such battles (read: slaughters) there...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Then the Colosseum it is!!! Let me add it to the rule post.

And as the first entrant I appoint: THE DRAGON THAT BITES THE TREE OF THE WORLD;
Níðhöggr.