February 25, 2021, 08:38:20 am

The Picbomb Recovery Project

Started by Chocofreak13, June 09, 2011, 01:52:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Penti-chan

It's too late to stop me; I'm equipped with goggles and am ready to go back into hell...although, what category should it go under, since there doesn't seem to be a comics section under the Hentai gallery?

Chocofreak13

really? weird. just put them in other for now, i guess. :\

Penti-chan

June 10, 2011, 07:50:47 pm #17 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:10:45 pm by PentiumMMX
Ok. I'll upload them once the video I have loading is done, along with some more stuff from my stash of 2k-tan artwork

UPDATE: It has been done; some new 2k-tan pics, along with that doujin, have been uploaded. I also threw in a 7-tan wallpaper I had lying around

Chocofreak13

kickass, man.

anyone ready for a link? as long as they promise not to spare any pics (i'm willing to take some of the more disturbing links since ik you guys are squeamish).

Penti-chan

Yes, please

To be honest, that doujin was less painful the second time around; mainly because I averted my eyes from the thumbnail when it got to the part featuring the thing that should not be. Still not pleasant, but not enough to cause a second BSOD

Bella

I think I've been corrupted by Teh Interwebz; nothing DRAWN bothers me anymore. -w-;;

Chocofreak13

i'm not sure i trust you to upload everything, bells. especially that scat picture of XP. :\

i'm kinda nervous that you guys will skip one or two. are you SURE you won't skip any? (sorry to be so skeptical, but there's a method to my madness.)

maybe i should just continue on this alone.....

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 10, 2011, 11:26:56 pm
scat picture

No. No I would not upload that, or anything else i deem "distasteful", "ugly", "unartistic" or low-quality in general.

Honestly, I don't understand why you want to overload OSC's servers with tons of images if they're shitty or unappealing - I'd like to keep the galleries filled with the "best of the best" and forget the rest. -______-

Chocofreak13

then i can't trust you for this. i'm not asking you to be OSC's mom or moral police officer. >:[

regardless of content, IT'S AN OS-TAN PICTURE. how can we call ourselves an os-tan fansite if we pass up pictures we don't like? how do we know that someone might not like it? it's like the futanari pics. i like them in a way, but if some of you had your way they wouldn't be here. >:[

i'm locking this topic. forget i even asked.