The Picbomb Recovery Project

Started by Chocofreak13, June 09, 2011, 12:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

It's too late to stop me; I'm equipped with goggles and am ready to go back into hell...although, what category should it go under, since there doesn't seem to be a comics section under the Hentai gallery?

Chocofreak13

really? weird. just put them in other for now, i guess. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ok. I'll upload them once the video I have loading is done, along with some more stuff from my stash of 2k-tan artwork

UPDATE: It has been done; some new 2k-tan pics, along with that doujin, have been uploaded. I also threw in a 7-tan wallpaper I had lying around

Chocofreak13

kickass, man.

anyone ready for a link? as long as they promise not to spare any pics (i'm willing to take some of the more disturbing links since ik you guys are squeamish).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yes, please

To be honest, that doujin was less painful the second time around; mainly because I averted my eyes from the thumbnail when it got to the part featuring the thing that should not be. Still not pleasant, but not enough to cause a second BSOD

Bella

I think I've been corrupted by Teh Interwebz; nothing DRAWN bothers me anymore. -w-;;

Chocofreak13

i'm not sure i trust you to upload everything, bells. especially that scat picture of XP. :\

i'm kinda nervous that you guys will skip one or two. are you SURE you won't skip any? (sorry to be so skeptical, but there's a method to my madness.)

maybe i should just continue on this alone.....
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 10, 2011, 10:26:56 PM
scat picture

No. No I would not upload that, or anything else i deem "distasteful", "ugly", "unartistic" or low-quality in general.

Honestly, I don't understand why you want to overload OSC's servers with tons of images if they're shitty or unappealing - I'd like to keep the galleries filled with the "best of the best" and forget the rest. -______-

Chocofreak13

then i can't trust you for this. i'm not asking you to be OSC's mom or moral police officer. >:[

regardless of content, IT'S AN OS-TAN PICTURE. how can we call ourselves an os-tan fansite if we pass up pictures we don't like? how do we know that someone might not like it? it's like the futanari pics. i like them in a way, but if some of you had your way they wouldn't be here. >:[

i'm locking this topic. forget i even asked.
click to make it bigger