/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Overview Thread

Started by NejinOniwa, February 08, 2011, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

WAAAH WAIT A SECOND

I seriously won't have any serious time for anything until like, march.
Probably.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Penti-chan

I'm free most of the time, so I can join

Bella

I just wanna get the RPs here at OSC restarted. ;__;

*weeps for the demise of the SW and Genderswap RPs*

Chocofreak13

@nej: well, we're still setting up, and i was aiming for like, once a month or something. and even if you can't join right away, i was thinking of keeping logs of what happens, so you'd be able to be updated in detail.

@pentium: always welcome! ^^

@bella: but it was fun playing with you. and i'm not asking for much, just one saturday night a month. :[

stewartsage

Oh man, when I'm coherent and recovered from my twenty-hour game session I'll give this a serious look.

Chocofreak13

NejinOniwa

Prrrooobably....

-w-

And I'd like to give a shot at actually doing that Mutant campaign as well. If it's ok with you guys. And if I ever finish this stupid maths course -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i'm still game for that. ^^ but i'll be pretty damn upset if the changeling effort dies again. ;^;

stewartsage

Okay, I'm ready and alert enough to game again.

Bella

I only wants my forum-based games back. Those were the only ones with characters I actually cared for..... :Z

Though the potential for this next game of Changeling to be only text-based and not have to include the veritable clusterfuck and scheduling headache that is 5+ person Skype voicechats offers some incentive for me to join in.

Chocofreak13

yeah, i was thinking text-only would be preferable, since it'd be easy to keep a log of what happens. i don't know about you, but i absorb written information better than spoken, it seems.

@stew: then report to the changeling thread! ^^

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 01, 2012, 04:24:10 PM
yeah, i was thinking text-only would be preferable, since it'd be easy to keep a log of what happens. i don't know about you, but i absorb written information better than spoken, it seems.

That's EXACTLY what I was saying all last winter when you were trying to get us to do voice games. That and having a parent who seems to love butting in on voice/video chats.

Chocofreak13

well, last time we weren't keeping logs. >>; plus, i never said you were wrong, i just wanted to at least TRY the voice option. but considering even non-gaming chats can devolve into where one person never talks and one person never shuts up, i agree that text-only is the way to go.

also, i'd like to keep it on skype, but i was thinking that since my internet restrictions have laxed quite a bit, if i can get openrpg working, that might be an option as well.

that said, more details should be redirected to the changeling thread (i'm never gonna give it up!).

Penti-chan

I vote text only. Voice calls are nearly impossible so long as my mom is in the house >_<

Chocofreak13

especially since this will be an extended interaction, meaning that having anyone around to meddle makes it impossible. :\