/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Overview Thread

Started by NejinOniwa, February 08, 2011, 02:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

WAAAH WAIT A SECOND

I seriously won't have any serious time for anything until like, march.
Probably.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I'm free most of the time, so I can join

Bella

I just wanna get the RPs here at OSC restarted. ;__;

*weeps for the demise of the SW and Genderswap RPs*

Chocofreak13

@nej: well, we're still setting up, and i was aiming for like, once a month or something. and even if you can't join right away, i was thinking of keeping logs of what happens, so you'd be able to be updated in detail.

@pentium: always welcome! ^^

@bella: but it was fun playing with you. and i'm not asking for much, just one saturday night a month. :[
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Oh man, when I'm coherent and recovered from my twenty-hour game session I'll give this a serious look.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Prrrooobably....

-w-

And I'd like to give a shot at actually doing that Mutant campaign as well. If it's ok with you guys. And if I ever finish this stupid maths course -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i'm still game for that. ^^ but i'll be pretty damn upset if the changeling effort dies again. ;^;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Okay, I'm ready and alert enough to game again.

Bella

I only wants my forum-based games back. Those were the only ones with characters I actually cared for..... :Z

Though the potential for this next game of Changeling to be only text-based and not have to include the veritable clusterfuck and scheduling headache that is 5+ person Skype voicechats offers some incentive for me to join in.

Chocofreak13

yeah, i was thinking text-only would be preferable, since it'd be easy to keep a log of what happens. i don't know about you, but i absorb written information better than spoken, it seems.

@stew: then report to the changeling thread! ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 01, 2012, 03:24:10 PM
yeah, i was thinking text-only would be preferable, since it'd be easy to keep a log of what happens. i don't know about you, but i absorb written information better than spoken, it seems.

That's EXACTLY what I was saying all last winter when you were trying to get us to do voice games. That and having a parent who seems to love butting in on voice/video chats.

Chocofreak13

well, last time we weren't keeping logs. >>; plus, i never said you were wrong, i just wanted to at least TRY the voice option. but considering even non-gaming chats can devolve into where one person never talks and one person never shuts up, i agree that text-only is the way to go.

also, i'd like to keep it on skype, but i was thinking that since my internet restrictions have laxed quite a bit, if i can get openrpg working, that might be an option as well.

that said, more details should be redirected to the changeling thread (i'm never gonna give it up!).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I vote text only. Voice calls are nearly impossible so long as my mom is in the house >_<

Chocofreak13

especially since this will be an extended interaction, meaning that having anyone around to meddle makes it impossible. :\
click to make it bigger