Project Wiki OVERHAUL!!

Started by Aurora Borealis, December 06, 2010, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

I can try for the Character Details for the Mac Tans, like I said, if that's alright.

I just hope I don't write any info that is outdated.

Aurora Borealis

Okay! To help you out, I'll work on the Annex Project bios for them.

Your information on your Mac-tan family tree is up to date, btw. :)

Chocofreak13

as i said on the last page, i'd be happy to fill in information about the OS-kuns, even if i have to come up with some myself (based on photos, comics, and the OS itself of course).
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Okay! I'm glad to know who wants to do what right now! Improvising details is good too.

Bella

I will be working on:
-Profiles within my "field" of expertise (in case any of you forgot: I'm a self-taught New England OS-tan anthropologist, specializing in the MIT and DEC cultures)
-Renovating existing descrips that need updating
-Faction/group descriptions (again, the MIT-tans, DEC-tans, and the lesser cultures of the region)
-Species and races (this is a hot button topic since not everyone will agree with the proposals, but Nej and Stew and I have discussed it and come to consensuses in the past... should still be presented as theory, not "canon" however).
-Mac-tans aren't my field of expertise, but I'd like to work on Snow/Leopard's bios (since I'm one of a few people who can properly describe the time-bending nature of that character, probably.) =w=

Chocofreak13

if you can give me a wiki page, i can make a bio for a particular OS. :3

also, i'd be happy to discuss particular races/species within the OS world. i still think that idea of races/classes/etc that we were discussing a few months ago sounds like an interesting storyline element, even if it's not part of the "main" storyline. worth more discussion, in my opinion.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Here's CTSS' page, updated

http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/CTSS

I'm going to be using the technical info/character description/history and background/theories and (creators) notes template for any I do, just so yous know. = =

Aurora Borealis

Chocofreak13

there be a typo, bella-san :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Okay! To help you out, I'll work on the Annex Project bios for them.

Your information on your Mac-tan family tree is up to date, btw. :)
Oh, really? I knew you guys gave me updates and help but I didn't know that was everything!
I'll take the bios from the Family Tree and add more flavor and personality to them.

Aurora Borealis

What you got is up to date, but I still have a few more things to add in the Annex bios relating to their backstories.

Bella

Aurora Borealis

Wow. That's a really ambitious one! I wouldn't have known where to start there!

I'm working on the updated template box, and for Multics infobox pic, which of your pics do you want to use?

Chocofreak13

*applause* go bella!

but did you fix the typo? :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Aurora: I'm comfortable with keeping the avatar we have now.

@Choco: gonna have to be more direct with me about this typo. WHAT IS IT?

...UUUUUUUUUUUUNIXXXXXXXXXXX
http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/UNIX